Gay love is not against the law.

So you list two people within a span from 1991 to 2016 and you claim THAT means there is a connection to gays? You do realize there are many people laughing at your comment now right?

Two people in a span of 25 years apart does not make a connection to gays. PERIOD.
It doesn't matter how many there are. The issue is not being gay. The issue is privacy and the freedom to decide what kind of sexual satisfaction an individual wishes to have.

Good so you go right ahead and fight for a pedophiles right to screw a kid if you want that. Again using your own comments you seem to fight for that right for pedophiles to molest children in the privacy of their home.
She not fighting for it. She is simply pointing out that you are a bigot because you do not fight for it.

Is that clear enough for you?

Mark
And you can throw around the word bigot all you want, it doesn't affect me as I already have said I am bigoted against pedophiles. It is telling however, that you support pedophiles screwing kids. Or are you going to backpeddle and finally admit you don't support that?

Can you link me to where I said I supported it?

I am all ears.

BTW, what is a pedophile? Is it a twenty year old having sex with a 17 year old?

Mark

You've said the government shouldn't get into people's bedrooms. YOUR words.

I did, with Luke Mangotta and Jeffrey Dahmer both gay cannibals. The difference is, their victims weren't willing. In this case not only was the victim willing, but he sought out someone willing to satisfy his desires.

So you list two people within a span from 1991 to 2016 and you claim THAT means there is a connection to gays? You do realize there are many people laughing at your comment now right?

Two people in a span of 25 years apart does not make a connection to gays. PERIOD.
It doesn't matter how many there are. The issue is not being gay. The issue is privacy and the freedom to decide what kind of sexual satisfaction an individual wishes to have.

Good so you go right ahead and fight for a pedophiles right to screw a kid if you want that. Again using your own comments you seem to fight for that right for pedophiles to molest children in the privacy of their home.
She not fighting for it. She is simply pointing out that you are a bigot because you do not fight for it.

Mark
And you can throw around the word bigot all you want, it doesn't affect me as I already have said I am bigoted against pedophiles. It is telling however, that you support pedophiles screwing kids. Or are you going to backpeddle and finally admit you don't support that?
You are the only one who brought up children. Everyone else was discussing consenting adults. Your mind runs to some strange places. Do you support consenting adults being able to have any kind of sex they want in the privacy of their own homes?

It's a simple question and does not involve children at all.

Mark
You are the only one who brought up children. Everyone else was discussing consenting adults. Your mind runs to some strange places. Do you support consenting adults being able to have any kind of sex they want in the privacy of their own homes?

It's a simple question and does not involve children at all.

You have said that the government shouldn't go into people's bedrooms for animals or ANYTHING. That means you supported NON-CONSENTING entities like animals and YES children. You are the one that is a sicko.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like
Cannibalism is just an orientation.
Bingo!!

Mark

And you support pedophiles screwing kids right? I mean you wouldn't want to be a bigot afterall.
Oh, obviously. That's why you alleged a connection to gays. Because the issue is not being gay.

A polling sample of 2 out of 10s of millions doesn't establish any such 'connection'.

And the privacy to kill someone and eat them? This is what you're directly equating to consensual sex between adults?
Are you denying the relationship was consensual? Are you telling these men that the relationship was not sexual? Did they have sex in public? Do you object just because it's icky?

You made a moral judgment.

Are you denying that one man KILLED another and ate him?

Again, a rational person can tell the difference between consensual sex between adults.....and murder/cannibalism.

That you can't tells us volumes.
Rational people also understand that it is impossible for two men to have sex.

So what?

Mark
They lost. We wiped the floor with them.

Nope, not at all. You have only shown you support pedophiles screwing children because you think the government shouldn't go into the bedroom.

You are pretty much the pigeon playing chess, you speak a lot, shit on the board, and then claim you won.

The simple fact is you are wrong and have been proven wrong. Cannibalism and assisted suicide are not related AT ALL to sexual activities.
You don't get to make that decision for anyone but yourself.

Sex and cannibalism and murder are 3 different acts that Tipsy Cat is trying to blend into one.

Sorry, but if I like eating a sandwich while having sex doesn't mean that I like having sex with food.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

Bingo!!

Mark

And you support pedophiles screwing kids right? I mean you wouldn't want to be a bigot afterall.
Are you denying the relationship was consensual? Are you telling these men that the relationship was not sexual? Did they have sex in public? Do you object just because it's icky?

You made a moral judgment.

Again, a rational person can tell the difference between consensual sex between adults.....and murder/cannibalism.

So what?

Mark

Nope, not at all. You have only shown you support pedophiles screwing children because you think the government shouldn't go into the bedroom.

You are pretty much the pigeon playing chess, you speak a lot, shit on the board, and then claim you won.

The simple fact is you are wrong and have been proven wrong. Cannibalism and assisted suicide are not related AT ALL to sexual activities.

I just did, what are you going to do about it?

Bingo!!

Mark

So what?

Mark

Point out how foolish you are by pretending to be a nosy busybody totalitarian.

Following your line of thinking the police have the right to kick in doors are arrest butt fuckers.

Sex and cannibalism and murder are 3 different acts that Tipsy Cat is trying to blend into one.

Sorry, but if I like eating a sandwich while having sex doesn't mean that I like having sex with food.
Consensual sex is consensual sex no matter what the act is.

Sorry, but there IS a difference between the act of sex and the act of murder.

Because you said so? This was two consenting adults engaging in a mutual act of sexual enjoyment. Who are you to tell them not to? What else would you prohibit to consenting adults?

Because you said so? This was two consenting adults engaging in a mutual act of sexual enjoyment. Who are you to tell them not to? What else would you prohibit to consenting adults?

Because murder is one thing, as well as against the law, and sex is something totally different. Only someone with your low intellect would conflate and confuse the two. Once the orgasm was reached, the sex act was over, and that is when the mutilation and murder began.

Bingo!!

Mark

So what?

Mark

Point out how foolish you are by pretending to be a nosy busybody totalitarian.

Following your line of thinking the police have the right to kick in doors are arrest butt fuckers.

Ah yes, the slippery slope. Well using your logic since it is legal to drink a soda, it should be legal to speed as fast as I want on the highway. Because you correlating sex to cannibalism and assisted suicide is even more ridiculous than that.

Because murder is one thing, as well as against the law, and sex is something totally different. Only someone with your low intellect would conflate and confuse the two. Once the orgasm was reached, the sex act was over, and that is when the mutilation and murder began.
Wait a minute. We have already established that people have a right to mutilate their bodies. Men have an absolute right to cut off their penis.

What you intend to do is establish a baseline. Any sex act that ends with one of the parties a corpse should be prohibited. No matter how much both parties want it. This line requires government interference.

How about injury? If butt fucking tears a hole in the colon who should go to jail? It's consensual sex, the act is intentional. It's a fistula and deadly.

Once you start drawing lines where do you stop?

So your gay sex equals murder/cannibalism nonsense has been completely abandoned?
You are the one telling gay men what kind of sex they should have.

I'm the one recognizing a distinction between gay sex.....a murder/cannibalism.

You're incapable of recognizing such a distinction, concluding they are the exact same thing.

A rational person could tell the difference.
You are making a moral distinction. What gives you the right to impose your morals on someone else?

Is cannibalism all right with you if it involves a straight couple?
Same argument. What gives you the right to tell anyone what kind of sex they can have.

I'm talking about murder. That you can't tell the difference between murder and sex says a lot about your private life.

Should we advise the local authorities to have a look in your closet?

and that ends when the murdering begins.....
What other sex acts would you prohibit consenting adults?
there is a difference between sex and murder "counselor"....you must have been a real shitty lawyer.....

This thread proves quite elegantly that one should not go to their dog groomer for legal advice. lol

You are the one telling gay men what kind of sex they should have.

I'm the one recognizing a distinction between gay sex.....a murder/cannibalism.

You're incapable of recognizing such a distinction, concluding they are the exact same thing.

A rational person could tell the difference.
You are making a moral distinction. What gives you the right to impose your morals on someone else?

Same argument. What gives you the right to tell anyone what kind of sex they can have.

I'm talking about murder. That you can't tell the difference between murder and sex says a lot about your private life.

Should we advise the local authorities to have a look in your closet?
If it involves a straight couple and both were consenting adults why would it be any different.

My closet is clean.

Forum List

Back