Gay love is not against the law.

Now this came right out of left field. Did you not like the topic and want to change the subject?

Actually the topic is about assisted suicide and cannibalism. You are the one that brought gay love into it which has nothing to do with the subject of the article.
Both consenting parties are or were gay. It was the basis of their relationship. Do you have the right to insert yourself into their bedroom? It seems so.
It would be crowded with you already in there, don't you think?
I'm the one upholding the right of privacy between consenting adults.

So you are FOR cannibalism and assisted suicide then correct? That would apply to any sexual orientation regardless if they were gay or straight.
If you believe that individuals have a right of privacy in what they do in the sanctity if their bedrooms, yes.

If individuals do NOT have a right to consensual acts between the two of them, at what point do they lose it? When does society have the right to barge into a bedroom and say you can't do that?

If you believe that individuals have a right of privacy in what they do in the sanctity if their bedrooms, yes.

If individuals do NOT have a right to consensual acts between the two of them, at what point do they lose it? When does society have the right to barge into a bedroom and say you can't do that?

Yet again, assisted suicide and cannibalism have nothing to do with sex nor does it have anything to do with people being gay.

Now this came right out of left field. Did you not like the topic and want to change the subject?

Actually the topic is about assisted suicide and cannibalism. You are the one that brought gay love into it which has nothing to do with the subject of the article.
Both consenting parties are or were gay. It was the basis of their relationship. Do you have the right to insert yourself into their bedroom? It seems so.

Europe allows the mentally ill to consent?

Yet again, assisted suicide and cannibalism have nothing to do with sex nor does it have anything to do with people being gay.
The cannibals lately just happen to be gay. They have no place in this discussion because their victims did not consent.

At what point does society have the right to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't do that?

At what point does society have the right to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't do that?

What does the bedroom have to do with anything? Are you saying if they did this in the living room that would be bad but if they do it in the bedroom that's ok? So if they did this outside you would be ok with it? I'm not aware of cannibalism or assisted suicide being legal in the bedroom or anywhere. Elaborate please. So far it seems this is nothing more than a trolling post against gays so maybe you can show me my error in thinking that.

What does the bedroom have to do with anything? Are you saying if they did this in the living room that would be bad but if they do it in the bedroom that's ok? So if they did this outside you would be ok with it? I'm not aware of cannibalism or assisted suicide being legal in the bedroom or anywhere. Elaborate please. So far it seems this is nothing more than a trolling post against gays so maybe you can show me my error in thinking that.
When does society have the right to tell people what kind of sex they can have? It's an easy question. I'm sure you can do it.

You agree that society does have a right to trample people's privacy. When do they get that right?

So you are FOR cannibalism and assisted suicide then correct? That would apply to any sexual orientation regardless if they were gay or straight.
So, are you for restricting consensual sex acts between gays?

Mark

When a crime is committed.
Then if sodomy is a crime, the police have the right to bust in the door and make arrests.

How about a straight couple. She's blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed naked then burned with lit cigarettes. She likes it that way. Who should be arrested?

Then if sodomy is a crime, the police have the right to bust in the door and make arrests.

How about a straight couple. She's blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed naked then burned with lit cigarettes. She likes it that way. Who should be arrested?

All of them.

Mark
Of course they are. Now it's just a matter of determining where the restriction is.

All of them.
Okay. You support laws against sodomy between consenting adults. Good choice.

Who says? You? Who are you to tell anyone what is or is not admissible in their sex lives? If they are using these methods to "get off", they sure as hell are sexual.

Are you a prude? Why do you want these two to live by your rules of what sex is?

Mark

All of them.

Why should I take this seriously? You're not.

Your privacy of the bedroom argument fails because once you make a video and release it you have no privacy.

You conveniently neglected to comment on the fact the victim was under the influence and was clearly not in his right mind.

You're also trolling.

When does society have the right to tell people what kind of sex they can have? It's an easy question. I'm sure you can do it.

You agree that society does have a right to trample people's privacy. When do they get that right?

Well sex, assisted suicide and cannibalism are all separate things.

Germany (along with many other places) have determined that assisted suicide and cannibalism are illegal. It doesn't matter if you do them in the bedroom, living room, outside, it is illegal.

Sex, which is not cannibalism or assisted suicide has restrictions on legal consent. A child or animal cannot legally consent. A mentally handicap person cannot legally consent etc.

Now, we know you know all this, but yet you continue to try and equate cannibalism and assisted suicide to sex which it isn't. Why is that?

Who says? You? Who are you to tell anyone what is or is not admissible in their sex lives? If they are using these methods to "get off", they sure as hell are sexual.

Are you a prude? Why do you want these two to live by your rules of what sex is?

Mark

/yawn, why is it folks like you hate homosexuals so much that you continue to try and equate asinine things to troll?

Mark

What does gays having sex have to do with assisted suicide and cannibalism? They are all separate things.

I have certainly had sex with men. I have never had gay sex. I find the female body appalling. So gay sex never appealed to me.
Anyone else catch the self-hate in that comment?
No. As a man, I find the male body to be "ugly".

Nothing about it "turns me on".

Mark
Bodecea is a lesbian. That explains the comment. She finds the female body sexy and stimulating. Therefore all women must find the female body sexy and stimulating. If they don't they are self hating. It goes along with the line that all women are lesbians if they only gave it a chance.
There is a wide wide difference between calling your own gender's body sexy and appalling. A very wide difference. Tipsy could have said that she doesn't find the female body sexy or stimulating....but she did not. She said the female body is "appalling"....a heavy dose of self-hate right there.
Only because you are a lesbian. The female body is attractive to you. There has to be something wrong with someone that finds the female body appallingly unattractive. I understand the thought processes.
Nope...sorry. Your use of the word "appalling" is a dead giveaway.

I am not attracted to the male body but I sure don't think it's appalling.

You are filled with self loathing. However, I would point out, it's not your body...it's what's inside you that is so appalling. And it shows.

Mark

/yawn, why is it folks like you hate homosexuals so much that you continue to try and equate asinine things to troll?
Hate? Hate has nothing to do with it. Simply pointing out the bigotry of those who would cast those stones, so to speak.

Simply put, if you want anyone to follow what you consider "logical" rules regarding sex, you are also a bigot because your "logical rule" might be illogical to those unwilling to follow "your" rules.

Mark

All of them.

Why should I take this seriously? You're not.

Your privacy of the bedroom argument fails because once you make a video and release it you have no privacy.

You conveniently neglected to comment on the fact the victim was under the influence and was clearly not in his right mind.

You're also trolling.

That the victim put an ad out in the public proves he wasnt under the influence when he made his decision.

Mark

Forum List

Back