Gay love is not against the law.

When does society have the right to tell people what kind of sex they can have? It's an easy question. I'm sure you can do it.

You agree that society does have a right to trample people's privacy. When do they get that right?

Well sex, assisted suicide and cannibalism are all separate things.

Germany (along with many other places) have determined that assisted suicide and cannibalism are illegal. It doesn't matter if you do them in the bedroom, living room, outside, it is illegal.

Sex, which is not cannibalism or assisted suicide has restrictions on legal consent. A child or animal cannot legally consent. A mentally handicap person cannot legally consent etc.

Now, we know you know all this, but yet you continue to try and equate cannibalism and assisted suicide to sex which it isn't. Why is that?
So your position is that Gernan law prohibits cannibalism and assisted suicide therefore a crime was committed. But, if sodomy was against the law and two consenting adults engage in sodomy that is private behavior and the law is wrong.

That's picking and choosing which laws you feel like obeying.

If you believe that individuals have a right of privacy in what they do in the sanctity if their bedrooms, yes.

If individuals do NOT have a right to consensual acts between the two of them, at what point do they lose it? When does society have the right to barge into a bedroom and say you can't do that?

Yet again, assisted suicide and cannibalism have nothing to do with sex nor does it have anything to do with people being gay.

Who says? You? Who are you to tell anyone what is or is not admissible in their sex lives? If they are using these methods to "get off", they sure as hell are sexual.

Are you a prude? Why do you want these two to live by your rules of what sex is?

Mark

/yawn, why is it folks like you hate homosexuals so much that you continue to try and equate asinine things to troll?
Hate? Hate has nothing to do with it. Simply pointing out the bigotry of those who would cast those stones, so to speak.

Simply put, if you want anyone to follow what you consider "logical" rules regarding sex, you are also a bigot because your "logical rule" might be illogical to those unwilling to follow "your" rules.

Mark

No, you simply do not understand the difference between fetish and sex. When you learn the difference, maybe we can have an educated discussion. Other than that keep on trolling I guess since you are not talking intelligently about those two things.

When does society have the right to tell people what kind of sex they can have? It's an easy question. I'm sure you can do it.

You agree that society does have a right to trample people's privacy. When do they get that right?

Germany (along with many other places) have determined that assisted suicide and cannibalism are illegal. It doesn't matter if you do them in the bedroom, living room, outside, it is illegal.

Sex, which is not cannibalism or assisted suicide has restrictions on legal consent. A child or animal cannot legally consent. A mentally handicap person cannot legally consent etc.

Now, we know you know all this, but yet you continue to try and equate cannibalism and assisted suicide to sex which it isn't. Why is that?

If they got off sexually from their actions, it certainly was sexual.

Mark

When a crime is committed.
Then if sodomy is a crime, the police have the right to bust in the door and make arrests.

How about a straight couple. She's blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed naked then burned with lit cigarettes. She likes it that way. Who should be arrested?

All of them.
Okay. You support laws against sodomy between consenting adults. Good choice.

Why should I take this seriously? You're not.

Your privacy of the bedroom argument fails because once you make a video and release it you have no privacy.

You conveniently neglected to comment on the fact the victim was under the influence and was clearly not in his right mind.

You're also trolling.

That the victim put an ad out in the public proves he wasnt under the influence when he made his decision.

Mark

He wasn't when he placed the ad but he was clearly out of his mind. His later ingestion of sleeping pills and Schnapps put him under the influence and further calls into question his ability to control events as he was being slaughtered and eaten.

So your position is that Gernan law prohibits cannibalism and assisted suicide therefore a crime was committed. But, if sodomy was against the law and two consenting adults engage in sodomy that is private behavior and the law is wrong.

That's picking and choosing which laws you feel like obeying.

No, what I have stated is what the law is. Assisted suicide and cannibalism are not sexual acts, but fetishes. Personally I don't give a rats ass what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another. However, we are talking the law here.

You brought up "gay love is not illegal" when in fact the two being homosexual have nothing to do with it. It is the cannibalism and assisted suicide actions that are illegal.

In fact you even dodged my question if this was a straight couple would you have titled the thread "Straight love is not illegal"? Why can't you answer that one? I've answered ALL your questions but you dodge mine.

If you believe that individuals have a right of privacy in what they do in the sanctity if their bedrooms, yes.

If individuals do NOT have a right to consensual acts between the two of them, at what point do they lose it? When does society have the right to barge into a bedroom and say you can't do that?

Yet again, assisted suicide and cannibalism have nothing to do with sex nor does it have anything to do with people being gay.

Who says? You? Who are you to tell anyone what is or is not admissible in their sex lives? If they are using these methods to "get off", they sure as hell are sexual.

Are you a prude? Why do you want these two to live by your rules of what sex is?

Mark

/yawn, why is it folks like you hate homosexuals so much that you continue to try and equate asinine things to troll?
Hate? Hate has nothing to do with it. Simply pointing out the bigotry of those who would cast those stones, so to speak.

Simply put, if you want anyone to follow what you consider "logical" rules regarding sex, you are also a bigot because your "logical rule" might be illogical to those unwilling to follow "your" rules.

Mark

No, you simply do not understand the difference between fetish and sex. When you learn the difference, maybe we can have an educated discussion. Other than that keep on trolling I guess since you are not talking intelligently about those two things.
Lol.

Fetish: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Are...are you saying that homosexual sex is also a fetish because a gay man needs another gay man to feel sexual gratification?

Mark

Mark

It was sexual, but it wasn't sex. Again, we have put limits on MANY fetishes. You can't legally fuck an animal, you can't legally fuck a child and you can't do cannibalism or assisted suicide.

As I stated before I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another.

Mark

Mark

Lol.

Fetish: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Are...are you saying that homosexual sex is also a fetish because a gay man needs another gay man to feel sexual gratification?

Mark

Yes, that could be a fetish in fact. However, cannibalism and assisted suicide are not sex acts. As I said before we have put limits on many things.

I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another. Can you say the same because it is only the homophobes who bring up ridiculous arguments like this.

Then if sodomy is a crime, the police have the right to bust in the door and make arrests.

How about a straight couple. She's blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed naked then burned with lit cigarettes. She likes it that way. Who should be arrested?

All of them.

Your privacy of the bedroom argument fails because once you make a video and release it you have no privacy.

You conveniently neglected to comment on the fact the victim was under the influence and was clearly not in his right mind.

You're also trolling.

That the victim put an ad out in the public proves he wasnt under the influence when he made his decision.

Mark

He wasn't when he placed the ad but he was clearly out of his mind. His later ingestion of sleeping pills and Schnapps put him under the influence and further calls into question his ability to control events as he was being slaughtered and eaten.

Since he realized what was going to happen to him, his ingestion of pills and booze was completely logical for him to do to kill the pain.

Numbing himself didnt mean he didn't know what he was doing.

Mark

All of them.

You're also trolling.

Mark

Since he realized what was going to happen to him, his ingestion of pills and booze was completely logical for him to do to kill the pain.

Mark

Numbing himself does mean that he didn't know what he was doing at that time.

Mark

It was sexual, but it wasn't sex. Again, we have put limits on MANY fetishes. You can't legally fuck an animal, you can't legally fuck a child and you can't do cannibalism or assisted suicide.

As I stated before I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another.

You have put parameters on sex that are of you mind ONLY. Since your requirements would vilify those who have sex with animals, the dead, and children, you have created a human construct that aligns with your own morality.

Since you would limit what others think is acceptable, you are a bigot.

Can't get much simpler than that.

Mark

You're also trolling.

Mark

Mark

Really? So if I get drunk and high, and I go out and murder someone, I should not be convicted because I didn't know what I was doing?

Mark

You're also trolling.

Mark

Mark

Really? So if I get drunk and high, and I go out and murder someone, I should not be convicted because I didn't know what I was doing?

Mark

No. If someone else is drunk and high and asks you to murder them and you do, then you get thrown in the slammer.

Mark

Mark

Lol.

Mark

Yes, that could be a fetish in fact. However, cannibalism and assisted suicide are not sex acts. As I said before we have put limits on many things.

I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another. Can you say the same because it is only the homophobes who bring up ridiculous arguments like this.

Using logical extensions to the arguments the gays used to normalize their behavior isn't ridiculous.

It wasn't so long ago that most people would have said " I don't care what a consenting man and a woman do in their own bedroom".

See how easy it is to change perception?

Mark

Mark

You have put parameters on sex that are of you mind ONLY. Since your requirements would vilify those who have sex with animals, the dead, and children, you have created a human construct that aligns with your own morality.

Mark

definition of bigot:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

Mark

Mark

Mark

No. If someone else is drunk and high and asks you to murder them and you do, then you get thrown in the slammer.

Not the question I asked.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Not the question I asked.

Mark

I know it wasn't the question you asked. I altered it because you were not accurately describing my position on this issue.

You're also trolling.

Mark

Mark

Mark
Diminished capacity defense.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Suicide by cop.

Mark

Mark

definition of bigot:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

If that is what you are reading, you have comprehension problems.

Lol.

So, you ARE bigoted about some things? Good, we are making ground. Seems that we are both bigots, the difference is that I have a little higher moral standard than you do.

I can live with that.

So, using the "bigoted" line against someone who is against gay sex is really not much of a charge, is it?

Mark

Forum List

Back