Gay love is not against the law.

He wasn't when he placed the ad but he was clearly out of his mind. His later ingestion of sleeping pills and Schnapps put him under the influence and further calls into question his ability to control events as he was being slaughtered and eaten.

Since he realized what was going to happen to him, his ingestion of pills and booze was completely logical for him to do to kill the pain.

Numbing himself didnt mean he didn't know what he was doing.

Mark

Numbing himself does mean that he didn't know what he was doing at that time.

Really? So if I get drunk and high, and I go out and murder someone, I should not be convicted because I didn't know what I was doing?

Mark

No. If someone else is drunk and high and asks you to murder them and you do, then you get thrown in the slammer.
Suicide by cop.

Cops aren't treated like everyone else and you know it.

Well sex, assisted suicide and cannibalism are all separate things.

Germany (along with many other places) have determined that assisted suicide and cannibalism are illegal. It doesn't matter if you do them in the bedroom, living room, outside, it is illegal.

Sex, which is not cannibalism or assisted suicide has restrictions on legal consent. A child or animal cannot legally consent. A mentally handicap person cannot legally consent etc.

Now, we know you know all this, but yet you continue to try and equate cannibalism and assisted suicide to sex which it isn't. Why is that?

If they got off sexually from their actions, it certainly was sexual.

Mark

It was sexual, but it wasn't sex. Again, we have put limits on MANY fetishes. You can't legally fuck an animal, you can't legally fuck a child and you can't do cannibalism or assisted suicide.

As I stated before I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another.

You have put parameters on sex that are of you mind ONLY. Since your requirements would vilify those who have sex with animals, the dead, and children, you have created a human construct that aligns with your own morality.

Since you would limit what others think is acceptable, you are a bigot.

Can't get much simpler than that.

Mark

definition of bigot:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

If that is what you are reading, you have comprehension problems.

Lol.

So, you ARE bigoted about some things? Good, we are making ground. Seems that we are both bigots, the difference is that I have a little higher moral standard than you do.

I can live with that.

So, using the "bigoted" line against someone who is against gay sex is really not much of a charge, is it?

Mark

You are the one saying that the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people what to do in their bedrooms, including molesting a child. Your example. So are you saying you ARE for limits now? I see you are backpeddling since you are painted into a corner.

You THINK you have a higher moral standard than me, but then what you think of me or my morals means absolutely nothing to me. I've met your holier than thou type before and you don't impress anyone with it.

Also, I never used the term bigot against you.

You're a bigot. You might not like being a bigot but you are one. You can justify your bigotry by pointing to laws but all bigots can do that. At one time it was against the law for blacks and whites to marry. It was against the law to murder unborn babies. The law bent in favor of privacy rights. How far are you willing to take privacy rights?

If they got off sexually from their actions, it certainly was sexual.

Mark

It was sexual, but it wasn't sex. Again, we have put limits on MANY fetishes. You can't legally fuck an animal, you can't legally fuck a child and you can't do cannibalism or assisted suicide.

As I stated before I don't care what two mentally capable and legally consenting adults do with one another.

You have put parameters on sex that are of you mind ONLY. Since your requirements would vilify those who have sex with animals, the dead, and children, you have created a human construct that aligns with your own morality.

Mark

definition of bigot:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

Lol.

So, you ARE bigoted about some things? Good, we are making ground. Seems that we are both bigots, the difference is that I have a little higher moral standard than you do.

I can live with that.

So, using the "bigoted" line against someone who is against gay sex is really not much of a charge, is it?

Mark

You are the one saying that the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people what to do in their bedrooms, including molesting a child. Your example. So are you saying you ARE for limits now? I see you are backpeddling since you are painted into a corner.

You THINK you have a higher moral standard than me, but then what you think of me or my morals means absolutely nothing to me. I've met your holier than thou type before and you don't impress anyone with it.

I have a serious question. Do you have reading problems? My aim with using the forbidden sex argument against those who condemn others for being against gay sex should be obvious.

Mark

You're a bigot. You might not like being a bigot but you are one. You can justify your bigotry by pointing to laws but all bigots can do that. At one time it was against the law for blacks and whites to marry. It was against the law to murder unborn babies. The law bent in favor of privacy rights. How far are you willing to take privacy rights?

Laughing......defending pedophiles again, are you Tipsy?

I never said I wasn't bigoted against certain things. You are the one who's getting upset over some other poster calling you a bigot.

What she is doing is showing you your own hypocrisy, as well as your own bigotry.

Mark

Mark

definition of bigot:

Lol.

I can live with that.

Mark

I have a serious question. Do you have reading problems? My aim with using the forbidden sex argument against those who condemn others for being against gay sex should be obvious.

Mark
Your 'argument equates any sexual excitement with any other......and ignores the difference between say, looking at a pretty girl and cutting off and eating your own penis.

You genuinely can't tell the difference, can't see *any* relevant distinction?

I never said I wasn't bigoted against certain things. You are the one who's getting upset over some other poster calling you a bigot.

Do you agree that everyone who has even one sexual taboo is a bigot?

Mark

What she is doing is showing you your own hypocrisy, as well as your own bigotry.

Mark

So unless we equate fucking kids with consensual sex between adults....we're hypocrites?

I don't think 'hypocrite' means what you think it means.

Mark

Depends. Are there bodies and mutilation involved?

Mark

definition of bigot:

Lol.

I can live with that.

Mark

Mark

No I read just fine, but you are trying to use a slippery slope and failing horribly. The simple fact is molesting a child is illegal because it involves a child that cannot legally consent. An animal cannot legally consent. Now I suppose you are going to throw out incest and polygamy but guess what? I don't care if polygamy or incest was legal either.

For future reference when trying to go down the slippery slope, do some actual thinking and not trolling.

As far as this thread is concerned, the act of cannibalism and assisted suicide are not legally considered sexual acts. Now if you want to fight for them to be legal sexual acts, be my guest.

Mark

definition of bigot:

Lol.

I can live with that.

Mark

Mark
Your 'argument equates any sexual excitement with any other......and ignores the difference between say, looking at a pretty girl and cutting off and eating your own penis.

You genuinely can't tell the difference, can't see *any* relevant distinction?

What about a man being sexually excited by looking at another man? Is that "sexual" excitement?

As for me "telling the difference", you'll have to take that up with the dictionary. It's their definition, not mine.

Mark

Mark

Mutilation is already legal.

What about a man being sexually excited by looking at another man? Is that "sexual" excitement?

As for me "telling the difference", you'll have to take that up with the dictionary. It's their definition, not mine.

Mark

Again, you're equating any sexual excitement win any other. Lets put your theory to the test.

Do you recognize *any* distinction or difference between looking at a pretty girl........and cutting off and eating your own penis?

I'll give you a hint: a rational person could.

Mark

definition of bigot:

Lol.

I can live with that.

Mark

Mark

No I read just fine, but you are trying to use a slippery slope and failing horribly. The simple fact is molesting a child is illegal because it involves a child that cannot legally consent. An animal cannot legally consent. Now I suppose you are going to throw out incest and polygamy but guess what? I don't care if polygamy or incest was legal either.

For future reference when trying to go down the slippery slope, do some actual thinking and not trolling.

As far as this thread is concerned, the act of cannibalism and assisted suicide are not legally considered sexual acts. Now if you want to fight for them to be legal sexual acts, be my guest.
Your line then is what is legally considered a sex act. In those jurisdictions that say sodomy is not legally considered a sex act you are okay with that.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

I think it was the whole cannibalism part that was the problem.

thanks, troll. :cuckoo:

Yeah, but that's using your brain to rationally recognize and objective difference between what the OP includes and consensual sex between adults.

Remember, these folks aren't capable of recognizing any such difference. They think say, making out with someone is the same as stabbing them with a knife until they die and eating their genitals.

Mark

Mutilation is already legal.

Not to a dead body. One such law:

11-20-1.1 Mutilation of dead human bodies – Penalties – Exemptions. – (a) Except as provided in this section, a person who dissects or mutilates a dead human body is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than three (3) years, or a fine of not more than five thousand dollars ($5,000), or both.

(b) This section does not apply to:
(1) A physician or surgeon acting on the order of a court of competent jurisdiction, a coroner or other qualified officer, a licensed funeral director or a licensed embalmer;
(2) Dissection to determine the cause of death when authorized by the nearest living kin of the deceased;
(3) Unclaimed dead human bodies delivered by state or county authorities to regularly chartered institutions for scientific research;
(4) The necessary mutilation incident to embalming a dead human body when authorized by nearest living kin, a court of competent jurisdiction or other qualified officer; or
(5) Conduct authorized by the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act, chapter 18.6 of title 23.

2009 Rhode Island Code :: Title 11 - Criminal Offenses :: CHAPTER 11-20 - Graves and Corpses :: :: § 11-20-1.1 - Mutilation of dead human bodies – Penalties – Exemptions.

Mark

Again, you're equating any sexual excitement win any other. Lets put your theory to the test.

Do you recognize *any* distinction or difference between looking at a pretty girl........and cutting off and eating your own penis?

I'll give you a hint: a rational person could.

Rational people also don't see the sense of a man sticking his joint in another mans ass.

Yet, we now not only allow it, but celebrate it.

Mark

Forum List

Back