Gay love is not against the law.

Why? We already put your 'nature's design' argument to the test. And you ran with your tail between your legs.

Is your wife's mouth 'designed' for a penis? Is your hand? Not a bit. Thus, by your own logic, masturbation and oral sex must be 'unnatural'.

If not, why not?

Read the thread. I have already explained it to you.

No, you ran insisting I was 'muddying the waters' when I asked you the same question earlier in the thread. Your 'natures design' argument doesn't work.

Making oral sex and masterbation 'irrational' by your own standards.

Wrong. I explained why each exists, and with good reason. That you don't care to find it is your problem, not mine.

Mark

So your wife's mouth is 'designed by nature' for penis? Your hand is 'designed by nature' for your penis?

The teeth and fingernails tend to contradict those assumptions.

Yes to both. And it is all stated in a way that makes complete sense.

Mark

It's not just gay love. One wonders if Republicans understand any love at all.
They seem so cruel and mean. Heartless and cold with their let him die and feed the poor and they will breed and their cuts to veterans benefits, children getting food stamps and their willingness to used the unemployed for blackmail. It's not that they hurt only America, but they hurt humanity.
Now here is someone who gets it. When a loved one says "I could just eat you up" all they need is a loving and willing partner. Take all the anti loving republicans out of it.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

I think it was the whole cannibalism part that was the problem.

thanks, troll. :cuckoo:
Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

Yeah, the murder art is where the law got involved.

But again, you're equating consensual sex between adults with murder/cannibalism. You're unable to recognize any distinction nor difference between the two.

Rational people can. See how that works?
The differences are all subjective. At one time assisted suicide was illegal and rational people agreed that it was murder. Now it's getting the protection of the law. It's part of self determination. A person has as a basic right the ability to choose the time and manner of their own death. That is now rational.

Right on. Can the age of consent for sex be lowered by society? Right now, it is 18 in most places, but could it go to 17? 16? 15?

Nature has already told us that once you reach puberty you are a sexual adult. Why do the bigots on this forum want to keep it at 18?

Mark

Or....I can recognize the difference between consensual sex between adults....and murder/cannibalism. As could any rational person.

Which apparently wouldn't include you.
Lol. I knew you couldn't answer my question. Then you would be a...

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Laughing.....because I won't accept that looking at a pretty girl is the same thing as cutting off an eating your own penis?

You really can't see any distinction? No difference whatsoever?

Um, wow.

You really don't understand the point of this thread, do you?

Sad.

Mark

A false equivalency fallacy of equating murder and cannibalism as an awkward attempt to justify bigotry and discrimination toward gays. I totally get it.

Its just a bullshit argument. As consensual sex between adults isn't the same thing as murder/cannibalism. Nor is fucking a baby the same thing as fucking a consenting adult.

Yet your argument *requires* that we can recognize no differences nor distinction. That's irrational.

My argument is as rational as your own.

Then apply it. Explain to us how there is no distinction between looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis.

I can think of several relevant distinctions. As could any rational person. But you can't.

Lets apply your argument again. Explain how there is no distinction between consensual sex between adults and fucking an infant. Say, a 6 month old.

I can think of several relevant distinctions. As could any rational person. You can't.

Lets apply your argument again. Explain how there is no distinction between consensual sex between adults and murder/cannibalism.

I can think of several relevant distinctions. As could any rational person. You can't.

If our arguments are equally rational, this should be child's play for you. If they're not equally rational, you may have a slightly more difficult time making your argument.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.
The government should get out of these men's bedroom.

Post #7 suggests you were in that bedroom, considering you claim to know exactly what happened. Were you there in person - hiding in the closet, perhaps? - peeping through the blinds, or recording it remotely? Will you be called to testify?

Why? We already put your 'nature's design' argument to the test. And you ran with your tail between your legs.

Is your wife's mouth 'designed' for a penis? Is your hand? Not a bit. Thus, by your own logic, masturbation and oral sex must be 'unnatural'.

If not, why not?

No, you ran insisting I was 'muddying the waters' when I asked you the same question earlier in the thread. Your 'natures design' argument doesn't work.

Wrong. I explained why each exists, and with good reason. That you don't care to find it is your problem, not mine.

Mark

So your wife's mouth is 'designed by nature' for penis? Your hand is 'designed by nature' for your penis?

Mark

Then explain the teeth. Why would 'nature design' a mouth for a penis....and include so many sharp objects used for cutting and grinding food for digestion?

Explain how your hand was 'designed by nature' for your penis.

With evidence, please.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

But again, you're equating consensual sex between adults with murder/cannibalism. You're unable to recognize any distinction nor difference between the two.

The differences are all subjective. At one time assisted suicide was illegal and rational people agreed that it was murder. Now it's getting the protection of the law. It's part of self determination. A person has as a basic right the ability to choose the time and manner of their own death. That is now rational.

Right on. Can the age of consent for sex be lowered by society? Right now, it is 18 in most places, but could it go to 17? 16? 15?

Nature has already told us that once you reach puberty you are a sexual adult. Why do the bigots on this forum want to keep it at 18?

Mark

So sex after menopause is unnatural and against 'nature's design'?

Mark

Mark

Then explain the teeth. Why would 'nature design' a mouth for a penis....and include so many sharp objects used for cutting and grinding food for digestion?

With evidence, please.

Nature designed foreplay. Nature also designed the need for men to release their sperm every once in a while.

Now, isn't it about time that you answered my question?

Mark

Let us all remind Tipsy that she can have as much 'gay love' as she wants legally.

She really seems to need reassurance that she can legally be gay now.

Mark
The age of consent is a purely arbitrary number with no connection to anything.

As schools are now handing out birth control and condoms to middle school kids, how long do you imagine that arbitrary number will remain as it is?

When people (and those here are certainly among those) say that anything consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is acceptable, they don't know what they are talking about. They are as bigoted as anyone else.

Mark

Is prepubescent sex against natures design?

Mark

Mark

Mark

With evidence, please.

Nature designed foreplay. Nature also designed the need for men to release their sperm every once in a while.

But did it design the mouth and hand for this purpose? If so, explain the teeth, fingernails, gag reflex, and the litany of other complications that arise.

Let us all remind Tipsy that she can have as much 'gay love' as she wants legally.

She really seems to need reassurance that she can legally be gay now.
I have always liked men. Is that gay? Are all women who like men gay?

The female body isn't particularly attractive but a well formed man is a wonder.

Mark

Mark

I haven't made any 'nature's design' arguments. You have. Is sex after menopause 'unnatural' and 'against nature's design'?

If not, why not.

Mark
The age of consent is a purely arbitrary number with no connection to anything.

As schools are now handing out birth control and condoms to middle school kids, how long do you imagine that arbitrary number will remain as it is?

When people (and those here are certainly among those) say that anything consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is acceptable, they don't know what they are talking about. They are as bigoted as anyone else.

Yes, "consent" is an artificial construct of society. In the "old days" "consent" meant sex between a male and a female. And today that definition is changed.

Now, the gays are happy to use the word "consent" to argue the difference between them and everyone else.

Lol.

Mark

Or....I can recognize the difference between consensual sex between adults....and murder/cannibalism. As could any rational person.

Which apparently wouldn't include you.
Lol. I knew you couldn't answer my question. Then you would be a...

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Laughing.....because I won't accept that looking at a pretty girl is the same thing as cutting off an eating your own penis?

You really can't see any distinction? No difference whatsoever?

Um, wow.

You really don't understand the point of this thread, do you?

Sad.

Mark

A false equivalency fallacy of equating murder and cannibalism as an awkward attempt to justify bigotry and discrimination toward gays. I totally get it.

Its just a bullshit argument. As consensual sex between adults isn't the same thing as murder/cannibalism. Nor is fucking a baby the same thing as fucking a consenting adult.

Yet your argument *requires* that we can recognize no differences nor distinction. That's irrational.

My argument is as rational as your own.

Then apply it. Explain to us how there is no distinction between looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis.

I can think of several relevant distinctions. As could any rational person. But you can't.

Lets apply your argument again. Explain how there is no distinction between consensual sex between adults and fucking an infant. Say, a 6 month old.

Lets apply your argument again. Explain how there is no distinction between consensual sex between adults and murder/cannibalism.

If our arguments are equally rational, this should be child's play for you. If they're not equally rational, you may have a slightly more difficult time making your argument.

Mark

Mark
You'll have to excuse me if I don't take the advice of how much government should be in our bedrooms from a person that likely hasn't had sex since the Truman administration.
The government should get out of these men's bedroom.

Post #7 suggests you were in that bedroom, considering you claim to know exactly what happened. Were you there in person - hiding in the closet, perhaps? - peeping through the blinds, or recording it remotely? Will you be called to testify?
The facts are there for all to see. You must be a bigot so you are confused.

Mark

Mark

I haven't made any 'nature's design' arguments. You have. Is sex after menopause 'unnatural' and 'against nature's design'?

If not, why not.

By your questioning, you certainly are making an argument. I have answered your questions, but I will answer this one.

Sex after menopause is natural. Your body also has to release its "sex urges" even after losing the ability to have children.

I do understand that my questions scare you. Logic applied to a discussion is hard to overcome.

Mark

Forum List

Back