Gay love is not against the law.

You're a bigot. You might not like being a bigot but you are one. You can justify your bigotry by pointing to laws but all bigots can do that. At one time it was against the law for blacks and whites to marry. It was against the law to murder unborn babies. The law bent in favor of privacy rights. How far are you willing to take privacy rights?

I never said I wasn't bigoted against certain things. You are the one who's getting upset over some other poster calling you a bigot.

Do you agree that everyone who has even one sexual taboo is a bigot?

Mark

Depends. Are there bodies and mutilation involved?

Do you have any sexual hangups? Sex with animals, dead people, or children?

Mark

Or....I can recognize the difference between consensual sex between adults....and murder/cannibalism. As could any rational person.

Which apparently wouldn't include you.

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

I think it was the whole cannibalism part that was the problem.

thanks, troll. :cuckoo:

Yeah, but that's using your brain to rationally recognize and objective difference between what the OP includes and consensual sex between adults.

Remember, these folks aren't capable of recognizing any such difference. They think say, making out with someone is the same as stabbing them with a knife until they die and eating their genitals.

Deflection. I'm sure you understand the point being made, but since you have no logical argument against it, you deflect.

Mark

definition of bigot:

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

If that is what you are reading, you have comprehension problems.

Lol.

So, you ARE bigoted about some things? Good, we are making ground. Seems that we are both bigots, the difference is that I have a little higher moral standard than you do.

I can live with that.

So, using the "bigoted" line against someone who is against gay sex is really not much of a charge, is it?

Mark

You are the one saying that the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people what to do in their bedrooms, including molesting a child. Your example. So are you saying you ARE for limits now? I see you are backpeddling since you are painted into a corner.

You THINK you have a higher moral standard than me, but then what you think of me or my morals means absolutely nothing to me. I've met your holier than thou type before and you don't impress anyone with it.

Also, I never used the term bigot against you.

I have a serious question. Do you have reading problems? My aim with using the forbidden sex argument against those who condemn others for being against gay sex should be obvious.

Mark

No I read just fine, but you are trying to use a slippery slope and failing horribly. The simple fact is molesting a child is illegal because it involves a child that cannot legally consent. An animal cannot legally consent. Now I suppose you are going to throw out incest and polygamy but guess what? I don't care if polygamy or incest was legal either.

For future reference when trying to go down the slippery slope, do some actual thinking and not trolling.

As far as this thread is concerned, the act of cannibalism and assisted suicide are not legally considered sexual acts. Now if you want to fight for them to be legal sexual acts, be my guest.
Your line then is what is legally considered a sex act. In those jurisdictions that say sodomy is not legally considered a sex act you are okay with that.

NO, as I stated before MY line is it is ok for legally mentally competent and legal consenting adults to do whatever they want with each other. I only stated the law and what the law considers as legal. If you have a problem with the law, I suggest YOU take it up with them.

What about a man being sexually excited by looking at another man? Is that "sexual" excitement?

As for me "telling the difference", you'll have to take that up with the dictionary. It's their definition, not mine.

Mark

Again, you're equating any sexual excitement win any other. Lets put your theory to the test.

Do you recognize *any* distinction or difference between looking at a pretty girl........and cutting off and eating your own penis?

I'll give you a hint: a rational person could.

Why? We already put your 'nature's design' argument to the test. And you ran with your tail between your legs.

Is your wife's mouth 'designed' for a penis? Is your hand? Not a bit. Thus, by your own logic, masturbation and oral sex must be 'unnatural'.

If not, why not?

You're a bigot. You might not like being a bigot but you are one. You can justify your bigotry by pointing to laws but all bigots can do that. At one time it was against the law for blacks and whites to marry. It was against the law to murder unborn babies. The law bent in favor of privacy rights. How far are you willing to take privacy rights?

I never said I wasn't bigoted against certain things. You are the one who's getting upset over some other poster calling you a bigot.

Mark

Mark

Or....I can recognize the difference between consensual sex between adults....and murder/cannibalism. As could any rational person.

Lol. I knew you couldn't answer my question. Then you would be a...

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

These two men engaged in a consensual sex act. Who is anyone to invade their bedroom and say what they did was wrong?

Yeah, but that's using your brain to rationally recognize and objective difference between what the OP includes and consensual sex between adults.

Remember, these folks aren't capable of recognizing any such difference. They think say, making out with someone is the same as stabbing them with a knife until they die and eating their genitals.

Deflection. I'm sure you understand the point being made, but since you have no logical argument against it, you deflect.

Mark

Nope. Just rejection of the False Equivalency fallacy that you're using. As consensual sex between adults is NOT the same thing as fucking kids. You insist it is. Nor is consensual sex between adults the same thing as cutting off your own penis and eating it. You insist it is.

Your argument is predicated on fallacy.

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

Mark

Mark

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Laughing.....because I won't accept that looking at a pretty girl is the same thing as cutting off an eating your own penis?

You really can't see any distinction? No difference whatsoever?

Um, wow.

You have put parameters on sex that are of you mind ONLY. Since your requirements would vilify those who have sex with animals, the dead, and children, you have created a human construct that aligns with your own morality.

Since you would limit what others think is acceptable, you are a bigot.

Can't get much simpler than that.

Mark

definition of bigot:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Yes, I am bigoted against those adults that molest little kids and fuck animals.

Now, given your statements, it sounds STRONGLY you are FOR adults being able to molest little kids. I would strongly suggest you back peddle now or change the way you are saying it. I don't think you want to be considered a pedophile here.

Lol.

So, you ARE bigoted about some things? Good, we are making ground. Seems that we are both bigots, the difference is that I have a little higher moral standard than you do.

I can live with that.

So, using the "bigoted" line against someone who is against gay sex is really not much of a charge, is it?

Mark

You are the one saying that the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people what to do in their bedrooms, including molesting a child. Your example. So are you saying you ARE for limits now? I see you are backpeddling since you are painted into a corner.

You THINK you have a higher moral standard than me, but then what you think of me or my morals means absolutely nothing to me. I've met your holier than thou type before and you don't impress anyone with it.

I have a serious question. Do you have reading problems? My aim with using the forbidden sex argument against those who condemn others for being against gay sex should be obvious.

Mark

No I read just fine, but you are trying to use a slippery slope and failing horribly. The simple fact is molesting a child is illegal because it involves a child that cannot legally consent. An animal cannot legally consent. Now I suppose you are going to throw out incest and polygamy but guess what? I don't care if polygamy or incest was legal either.

For future reference when trying to go down the slippery slope, do some actual thinking and not trolling.

As far as this thread is concerned, the act of cannibalism and assisted suicide are not legally considered sexual acts. Now if you want to fight for them to be legal sexual acts, be my guest.

Who determines legal consent?

You do realize that legal consent is an arbitrary moral standard set by a community to their moral code.

Take for instance the drinking age. 18 was once legal and now its 21

Tomorrow, it could 25...or15.

Relying on "whats legal" means that gays would never been able to come out of the closet.

So, what might be legal tomorrow?

Mark

Cannibalism is an act that shocks the conscience. It wasn't that long ago that sex change operations were illegal and shocked the conscience. Also consensual.

Yeah, the murder art is where the law got involved.

But again, you're equating consensual sex between adults with murder/cannibalism. You're unable to recognize any distinction nor difference between the two.

Rational people can. See how that works?

definition of bigot:

Lol.

I can live with that.

Mark

Mark

Who determines legal consent?

You do realize that legal consent is an arbitrary moral standard set by a community to their moral code.

Take for instance the drinking age. 18 was once legal and now its 21

Tomorrow, it could 25...or15.

Relying on "whats legal" means that gays would never been able to come out of the closet.

So, what might be legal tomorrow?

Mark

So now you're arguing against *murder* laws?

Holy shit, dude.

What about a man being sexually excited by looking at another man? Is that "sexual" excitement?

As for me "telling the difference", you'll have to take that up with the dictionary. It's their definition, not mine.

Mark

Again, you're equating any sexual excitement win any other. Lets put your theory to the test.

Do you recognize *any* distinction or difference between looking at a pretty girl........and cutting off and eating your own penis?

Why? We already put your 'nature's design' argument to the test. And you ran with your tail between your legs.

Is your wife's mouth 'designed' for a penis? Is your hand? Not a bit. Thus, by your own logic, masturbation and oral sex must be 'unnatural'.

If not, why not?

Read the thread. I have already explained it to you.

BTW, if you are gonna use that argument, sex with children, the dead, and animals are also part of the human condition.

Are you saying that we should not put limits on sex?

Mark

Mark

Mark

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Laughing.....because I won't accept that looking at a pretty girl is the same thing as cutting off an eating your own penis?

Um, wow.

You really don't understand the point of this thread, do you?

Sad.

Mark

Mark

If not, why not?

No, you ran insisting I was 'muddying the waters' when I asked you the same question earlier in the thread. Your 'natures design' argument doesn't work.

Making oral sex and masterbation 'irrational' by your own standards.

Mark

If not, why not?

No, you ran insisting I was 'muddying the waters' when I asked you the same question earlier in the thread. Your 'natures design' argument doesn't work.

Wrong. I explained why each exists, and with good reason. That you don't care to find it is your problem, not mine.

Mark

Mark

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Um, wow.

Sad.

Mark

A false equivalency fallacy of equating gay sex with murder and cannibalism as an awkward attempt to justify bigotry and discrimination toward gays. I totally get it.

Its just a bullshit argument. As consensual sex between adults isn't the same thing as murder/cannibalism. Nor is fucking a baby the same thing as fucking a consenting adult.

Yet your argument *requires* that we can recognize no differences nor distinction. That's irrational.

It's not just gay love. One wonders if Republicans understand any love at all.
They seem so cruel and mean. Heartless and cold with their let him die and feed the poor and they will breed and their cuts to veterans benefits, children getting food stamps and their willingness to used the unemployed for blackmail. It's not that they hurt only America, but they hurt humanity.

If not, why not?

Wrong. I explained why each exists, and with good reason. That you don't care to find it is your problem, not mine.

Mark

So your wife's mouth is 'designed by nature' for penis? Your hand is 'designed by nature' for your penis?

The teeth and fingernails tend to contradict those assumptions.

Yeah, the murder art is where the law got involved.

But again, you're equating consensual sex between adults with murder/cannibalism. You're unable to recognize any distinction nor difference between the two.

Rational people can. See how that works?
The differences are all subjective. At one time assisted suicide was illegal and rational people agreed that it was murder. Now it's getting the protection of the law. It's part of self determination. A person has as a basic right the ability to choose the time and manner of their own death. That is now rational.

Mark

wait for it...

bigot.

Mak

Um, wow.

Sad.

Mark

A false equivalency fallacy of equating murder and cannibalism as an awkward attempt to justify bigotry and discrimination toward gays. I totally get it.

Its just a bullshit argument. As consensual sex between adults isn't the same thing as murder/cannibalism. Nor is fucking a baby the same thing as fucking a consenting adult.

Yet your argument *requires* that we can recognize no differences nor distinction. That's irrational.

My argument is as rational as your own.

The left enjoys using the term "false equivalency" because they feel they can make up the rules for equivalency.

No one that I know of has elected any of you "leader" and that your definition is the one we have to live by.

You do know that equating gay sex with straight sex is also a false equivalency to a good many people. Why is their beliefs less than your own?

So when you say "consenting adults" you have framed the argument to include that which you back and condemn that which you don't.

We once had rules that you set out to break, why should we stop now?

Mark

Forum List

Back