Gay love is not against the law.

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

Just a group of folks that can discern what you clearly can't: that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.
But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults.

Depends: is there a corpse or mutilation?

See, the distinction that you lack the capacity to comprehend, but is so blatantly obvious to any thinking person....

.....is the corpse. And the mutilation. Those are pretty clear distinctions. Yet you think that they are the same thing as sex. And that tell us way more about you than we probably wanted to know.

Let me put this delicately. You would definitely not like it.

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.
and just think ABS...she "claimed" she was or is an Attorney......
Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Tsk tsk. Seems like you aren't really for consensual sex between adults at all.
what does that have to do with knowing the difference between sex and murder?...
You have never known any murderers have you? In THIS instance, on THIS case, there is no murder. There is a consensual sex act between two very willing participants.

The difference between some murders and this case is that only the killer gets sexual satisfaction. In this case both killer and victim got sexual satisfaction. You are all hypocrites aren't you? You are very quick to find these two men wrong. Of course we need laws to prevent this behavior. We need punishments. But not for whatever kind of perverted sex you want to have. Which is pretty much why I put the topic up.
for an old prude like you just having sex is no doubt considered a perversion....and the consensual sex ends when the murdering begins...

Of course I wouldn't. I, unlike you, know the difference between sex and murder.
and just think ABS...she "claimed" she was or is an Attorney......
Are you the same people that oppose laws against sodomy? Don't you say that busy bodies should stay out of other people's bedrooms?

Tsk tsk. Seems like you aren't really for consensual sex between adults at all.
what does that have to do with knowing the difference between sex and murder?...
You have never known any murderers have you? In THIS instance, on THIS case, there is no murder. There is a consensual sex act between two very willing participants.

The difference between some murders and this case is that only the killer gets sexual satisfaction. In this case both killer and victim got sexual satisfaction. You are all hypocrites aren't you? You are very quick to find these two men wrong. Of course we need laws to prevent this behavior. We need punishments. But not for whatever kind of perverted sex you want to have. Which is pretty much why I put the topic up.
for an old prude like you just having sex is no doubt considered a perversion....and the consensual sex ends when the murdering begins...

Oh, obviously. But she doesn't get that. She thinks murder and mutilation are just sex.

That's terrifying.

There's no murder. At worst it would be no more than assisted suicide. The man ate his own Penis. It's love. All these prudish people, who would have thought?

So you can't tell the difference between sex.....and eating your own genitalia.

Hmm. A rational person could.
Rational people also understand that nature devised the "tab" to fit into a "slot".

If you really want to start talking about being rational, start there.

Mark

There's no murder. At worst it would be no more than assisted suicide. The man ate his own Penis. It's love. All these prudish people, who would have thought?

Rational people also understand that nature devised the "tab" to fit into a "slot".

Mark

So.....head is unnatural? Masturbation? Sex after menopause?

If we're going to follow your conception of 'rationality', lets follow it.

This is funny. A bunch of perverts, all outraged over someone else's perversion.

I'm not outraged over the perversion. I'm surprised the German authorities can't figure out a way to stick the cannibal in prison for life. There's a strong case to be made that the act wasn't actually consensual.

Does the dead man have no rights? He wanted to choose the time and manner of his death. Is that something we wouldn't allow?

I'm not outraged over the perversion. I'm surprised the German authorities can't figure out a way to stick the cannibal in prison for life. There's a strong case to be made that the act wasn't actually consensual.

Does the dead man have no rights? He wanted to choose the time and manner of his death. Is that something we wouldn't allow?

He didn't kill himself. Someone else stabbed him to death.

Again, you can't tell the difference. A rational person could.

Just a group of folks that can discern what you clearly can't: that sex and murder/cannibalism aren't the same thing.
Bullshit. If the participants find sexual excitement in their acts, it is a sex act as much as any sex act.

Mark

So masturbation.....and murder/cannibalism are the exact same thing?

If so, wow. You can't even see rational from where you're standing.

But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults. You just want to draw a line at what consenting adults should be prohibited from doing. You definitely want to be able to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't .

Just admit it, it's okay.
Unless they will allow ANY sexual acts, they are also bigots. My, my, my...I'm sure they don't like to be thought of as bigots.

Mark

Mark

Rational people also understand that foreplay is human nature, and it exists to stimulate the sex act between a man and a woman.

Mark

But you do think that sadism, bondage and sodomy are acceptable sex acts if between consenting adults. You just want to draw a line at what consenting adults should be prohibited from doing. You definitely want to be able to barge into someone's bedroom and say no you can't .

Unless they will allow ANY sexual acts, they are also bigots. My, my, my...I'm sure they don't like to be thought of as bigots.

Mark
You really can't discern any difference between say, looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis?

They are both the exact same thing to you?

If so, then why does only one result in your mutilation and/or death?

Mark

Rational people also understand that foreplay is human nature, and it exists to stimulate the sex act between a man and a woman.

Mark

Masterbation isn't foreplay. Nor is sex after menopause. And you were saying about 'slot A and tab B'....I'm pretty sure your wife's mouth isn't tab B.

So....you're completely abandoning the 'natural argument'?

Mark
You really can't discern any difference between say, looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis?

What I can discern is no matter to the topic at hand. You were telling another member about "rational" thought when it appears you don't practice what you preach.

Mark

Mark

What I can discern is no matter to the topic at hand. You were telling another member about "rational" thought when it appears you don't practice what you preach.

Mark

And you just backpedaled. A moment ago any sexual excitement was the same as any other per your version of 'rational' thought. And now you've abandoned that position.

So there *is* a difference between looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis?

I just want to make sure you can discern the difference. If its 6 one, half dozen the other, you might inadvertently mutilate yourself otherwise.

Mark

Mark

Masterbation isn't foreplay. Nor is sex after menopause. And you were saying about 'slot A and tab B'....I'm pretty sure your wife's mouth isn't tab B.

Is masturbation natural? Absolutely. As is sex after menopause. Lets put it another way. Is a mans anus designed to take a mans penis? What would be natural about that?

Mark

Mark

Mark

And you just backpedaled. A moment ago any sexual excitement was the same as any other per your version of 'rational' thought. And now you've abandoned that position.

So there *is* a difference between looking at a pretty girl.....and cutting off and eating your own penis?

I just want to make sure you can discern the difference. If its 6 one, half dozen the other, you might inadvertently mutilate yourself otherwise.

I never backpedaled. My question had nothing at all to do with anything other than your claim to rational thought.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Is masturbation natural? Absolutely. As is sex after menopause. Lets put it another way. Is a mans anus designed to take a mans penis? What would be natural about that?

Mark

Is your hand now 'tab b'? You've again abandoned your own standards. As apparently 'tab b' per you is anything that feels good that you can have wrapped around your dick.

Is your wife's mouth designed to take your penis? Is your hand? I'm pretty sure both have different functions than you'd be putting them too.

There isn't much to your argument but abandoning it, is there?

Mark

Mark

I never backpedaled. My question had nothing at all to do with anything other than your claim to rational thought.

Mark

Sure you did. You equated any sexual excitement with any other. And yet when I offer you two different 'sexual excitements' and ask you to equate them...

........you back pedal. You give me excuses. You avoid answering.

So any sexual excitement is rationally the same as any other......unless it isn't? Does that about sum up your argument?

Mark
Perhaps that's why they are fighting so hard. They don't want to face their own bigotry.

Forum List

Back