Gay Marriage is a Lie: Honest or Disagree?

Been around all these years and still don't know the difference between sex and foreplay. No wonder you can't recognize the difference between a marriage and what ever it is gays have.
Tell us, if you pop open a bedroom door and find your teenage daughter down on her knees, stripped to her panties, with her boyfriend's penis in her mouth, is that just foreplay? Sounds like sex to me.

By definition, if I had a daughter, she would be engaged in sodomy, not sex. Glad I was here to help.

That's what Bill Clinton claimed too. :D So...to you, sex is only the missionary type of sex.

not according to Bill Clinton.
Bill was just a big teenager at heart when it comes to sex.

yeah, all teenagers get blow jobs in the oval office by an intern and then lie under oath about it. Clinton was and is a disgrace to the office of president
He was actually a very good President, who should have kept his pants on. You worry too much about their private lives, which are none of your business really. No one worries if the Koch Brothers get spanked by the office girls in their offices. Clinton shouldn't have lied but he also should never have been asked.

Been around all these years and still don't know the difference between sex and foreplay. No wonder you can't recognize the difference between a marriage and what ever it is gays have.
Tell us, if you pop open a bedroom door and find your teenage daughter down on her knees, stripped to her panties, with her boyfriend's penis in her mouth, is that just foreplay? Sounds like sex to me.

By definition, if I had a daughter, she would be engaged in sodomy, not sex. Glad I was here to help.
Interesting. Would she still be a virgin then, if all she did was put it in her mouth?

That's what Bill Clinton claimed too. :D So...to you, sex is only the missionary type of sex.

Nope there are a number of sexual positions but all of them involve the same two organs. Are you really so ignorant you don't know that?

Interesting. Would she still be a virgin then, if all she did was put it in her mouth?

By definition, yes. But then you knew that, didn't you.

Nope there are a number of sexual positions but all of them involve the same two organs. Are you really so ignorant you don't know that?
I like this guy. Honey, it wasn't sex, she just blew me while I had my tongue in her ass. No worries.

Last edited:
Bill was just a big teenager at heart when it comes to sex.

yeah, all teenagers get blow jobs in the oval office by an intern and then lie under oath about it. Clinton was and is a disgrace to the office of president
He was actually a very good President, who should have kept his pants on. You worry too much about their private lives, which are none of your business really. No one worries if the Koch Brothers get spanked by the office girls in their offices. Clinton shouldn't have lied but he also should never have been asked.

He disgraced the office of president, his wife, his daughter, monica, and his oath of office.

I don't understand the liberal obsession with the Koch brothers, they are small time compared to Soros and the unions.

I like this guy. Honey, it wasn't sex, she just blew me while I had my tongue in her ass. No worries.

Damn you're funny, not much of an eye for accuracy, but funny.

Gay Marriage Is A Lie: Lesbian Masha Gessen And Glenn Beck Agree

I ran into a disagreement with someone over Masha Gessen's statement
that Gay Marriage is a Lie. I thought she was being honest.

I believe that the religious and spiritual beliefs about marriage should remain private or through the church, and the state/govt should only handle civil contracts by consensus without any religious bias either way. So that part of marriage doesn't belong under govt jurisdiction.

What do you think?

Gay Marriage is a Lie: Destruction of Marriage, Masha Gessen - YouTube

What have YOU personally and actively done to get government out of the marriage business?

Starting this thread and making people consider that is a pretty good step for Emily to take.

All part of the same problem eh?

yeah, bribery of public officials. They all do it, but the dems are better at it.
Partisan to the end.

LOL. You're totally one sided, but you object to partisan, you object to PACs, but only when they don't support your side. You're just a hypocrite, Homey. A true standard is one you apply to yourself first, a partisan hack is someone who points fingers for things you don't follow at all.

Gay government marriage is a political statement. Marriage is a union between two people to spend their lives together and support each other. There is little overlap.

yeah, bribery of public officials. They all do it, but the dems are better at it.
Partisan to the end.

LOL. You're totally one sided, but you object to partisan, you object to PACs, but only when they don't support your side. You're just a hypocrite, Homey. A true standard is one you apply to yourself first, a partisan hack is someone who points fingers for things you don't follow at all.

Gay government marriage is a political statement. Marriage is a union between two people to spend their lives together and support each other. There is little overlap.
You have a very limited ability to either think or judge, so don't.

Forum List

Back