Gay Marriage is a Lie: Honest or Disagree?

Partisan to the end.

LOL. You're totally one sided, but you object to partisan, you object to PACs, but only when they don't support your side. You're just a hypocrite, Homey. A true standard is one you apply to yourself first, a partisan hack is someone who points fingers for things you don't follow at all.

Gay government marriage is a political statement. Marriage is a union between two people to spend their lives together and support each other. There is little overlap.
You have a very limited ability to either think or judge, so don't.

deal with it pantyhose, you have been defeated.:eusa_whistle:

LOL. You're totally one sided, but you object to partisan, you object to PACs, but only when they don't support your side. You're just a hypocrite, Homey. A true standard is one you apply to yourself first, a partisan hack is someone who points fingers for things you don't follow at all.

Gay government marriage is a political statement. Marriage is a union between two people to spend their lives together and support each other. There is little overlap.

By those here? Not a chance.

much of sex is for pleasure. reproduction occurs because sex is pleasurable.

Humans, chimps, and dolphins are the only animals shown to have sex for fun. But chimps and dolphins only do it with the opposite sex.

That is an incredibly ignorant statement that shows just how little you actually know.

Please educate yourself a little.

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and that somehow makes gay marriage normal for humans?

if a male dog humps your leg, does that make leg humping normal for humans?

you libs are idiots.

Gay marriage is normal to gay folks.
I am a fiscal Goldwater conservative voting Republican for 40 years.
We do not trust the religious right and want them the hell out of the business of gays getting married.
Why can't the busy body mother hens mind their own business and quit gossiping about gay folks getting married?
Gay marriage affects no one. Get over it.
It is none of your business.

By those here? Not a chance.

You'd have to grasp the discussion to even make that call.

Gays can live their lives together as they chose now, even in Texas. The most flamingly gay guy I know is a Texan. He would in no way disagree with me on that statement, he's happy who he is.

There is nothing marriage provides gays they can't get without marriage. Clearly the statement of validity is the end. For liberals, not to be recognized and validated by the collective is the most dire thing that can happen to you.

That is an incredibly ignorant statement that shows just how little you actually know.

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you libs are idiots.

We do not trust the religious right and want them the hell out of the business of gays getting married.
Why can't the busy body mother hens mind their own business and quit gossiping about gay folks getting married?

You're a fiscal not a social conservative, but you don't question the need for government marriage? You're not a social liberal, you're a social leftist. I'm a social liberal, I want government out of our bedroom and our bodies. You're a social leftist, you want government in our personal business, just doing what you want them to.

There is nothing marriage provides gays they can't get without marriage.
Really? If I die tomorrow she can do anything she wants with my body, my funds, my property (not true in all states). And she can watch me kill you, cut you up into little pieces, cook and eat the parts I like, have sex with what I don't, and bury the rest in the backyard. If caught law enforcement can't compel to even say so much as she ever heard of of you let alone watch me kill, eat, have sex with, and bury you.

That's just one of the things you are granted, by default, with a Marriage License. So, name that contract for gays that does the same thing, gives your spouse the same benefits and protections? I'll give you a hint, there isn't one.

Really? If I die tomorrow she can do anything she wants with my body, my funds, my property (not true in all states). And she can watch me kill you, cut you up into little pieces, cook and eat the parts I like, have sex with what I don't, and bury the rest in the backyard. If caught law enforcement can't compel to even say so much as she ever heard of of you let alone watch me kill, eat, have sex with, and bury you.

That's just one of the things you are granted, by default, with a Marriage License. So, name that contract for gays that does the same thing, gives your spouse the same benefits and protections? I'll give you a hint, there isn't one.

Gays need gay marriage so they can kill and mutilate people and their partners can't be compelled to testify against them?

Well, that is a unique argument. I'm sure you've just won the serial killer support. I would guess most of them don't bother to vote though.

Is that one of the sexual orientations protected by the law in Seattle you mentioned on the other thread? Or are those sexual orientations more limited in nature? Limited to just what precisely?

:lol: So hung up on the stereotypes...Must be an age thing.

I'm in my mid-50's, and I admit I used to find myself accepting stereotypes. I was an LCPO when my squadron integrated females in the late 80's early 90's, and I was not a happy camper. I can still remember the conversations around the Goat Locker.

I can still close my eyes and picture the Tweet shop and the day I was in going over some things with the LPO. Two PO2's were on the way out to replace a RADAR Receiver which weighed about 75lbs. One (the male, big guy) said to the other (female, little petite thing) "grab the toolbox and I'll get the receiver." He of course was going to heft it on his shoulder and carry it to the flight line. She said "bite me", slid the Receiver on to a handcart and rolled it out to the door. The guy got a look on his face like "What the fuck over???". But he picked up the toolbox and followed her.

The PO1 and I looked at each other and laughed our asses off.

After that I didn't care if you pissed sitting down or standing up as long as you could fix airplanes.

(I just realized, I was a Tweet long before there was a Twitter. :)) )

>>>>

Smaller animals have to work smarter, not harder.

Gays need gay marriage so they can kill and mutilate people and their partners can't be compelled to testify against them?

Well, that is a unique argument. I'm sure you've just won the serial killer support. I would guess most of them don't bother to vote though.
Boy you really are just a literal dummy aren't you? Even a pretty straightforward, if morbid, example of how powerful a marriage license passes right over your tiny head. Moving on.

Is that one of the sexual orientations protected by the law in Seattle you mentioned on the other thread? Or are those sexual orientations more limited in nature? Limited to just what precisely?
I never mentioned anything of the kind.

Humans, chimps, and dolphins are the only animals shown to have sex for fun. But chimps and dolphins only do it with the opposite sex.

you libs are idiots.

I wasn't commenting on the normality of it, I was commenting on your idiotic statement regarding the animal kingdom.

But since you asked. Yes, such large observations of it in the wild means it is normal for a species to display homosexual behavior. Unless you think all of these animals are just making deviant liberal choices?

Oh, and I'm not a liberal (or a conservative, or an anything).

Well, I'm well aware of this phenomenon within the ranks of some mammalians, so you can't allege any ignorance on my part.

Now, to the real issue, what’s your point precisely?

It is normal for a number of species to display homosexual behavior.

you libs are idiots.

Because to deny same-sex couples their civil rights is to stop the ‘moral decay’ that the social right perceives to be ‘endangering’ our Nation.

The notion of 'moral decay' is idiocy, of course, but is indeed the answer to your question.

you libs are idiots.

I wasn't commenting on the normality of it, I was commenting on your idiotic statement regarding the animal kingdom.

But since you asked. Yes, such large observations of it in the wild means it is normal for a species to display homosexual behavior. Unless you think all of these animals are just making deviant liberal choices?

Oh, and I'm not a liberal (or a conservative, or an anything).

As has been explained numerous times already, the use of the word "normal" is deliberately misleading. Scoliosis, cleft palates, micro encephalopathy and numerous other birth defects are all "normal." That doesn't make them healthy or beneficial to the species.

Forum List

Back