Gay Marriage is a Lie: Honest or Disagree?

in every state where the people have been allowed to vote, it has been voted down.

how does that mesh with:

I do think the there was a vote in favor in Vermont and DC. Got any others?

You knew it was a lie when you posted it????
Really???

Of course other examples followed

SO .......................

in every state where the people have been allowed to vote, it has been voted down.

how does that mesh with:

Really???

Apperently, yes, he lied.

He also said he would admit he was wrong if proof were shown to him. It was shown/

Let's see if that happens.

how does that mesh with:

Really???

He also said he would admit he was wrong if proof were shown to him. It was shown/

Not gonna hold my breath
Doesn't seem to have the integrity to me

But I'll admit I was wrong if he comes through

Gay Marriage Is A Lie: Lesbian Masha Gessen And Glenn Beck Agree

I ran into a disagreement with someone over Masha Gessen's statement
that Gay Marriage is a Lie. I thought she was being honest.

I believe that the religious and spiritual beliefs about marriage should remain private or through the church, and the state/govt should only handle civil contracts by consensus without any religious bias either way. So that part of marriage doesn't belong under govt jurisdiction.

What do you think?

Gay Marriage is a Lie: Destruction of Marriage, Masha Gessen - YouTube

Contemporary interpretations of Marriage go far beyond family and child rearing. Being a passionately Anti-Gay activist , but a stern believer in civil liberties I don't see how you can logically deny these people the same rights Under the law the rest of us have.

Gay Marriage is not the place to draw the line in the sand, they should have the same rights and obligations as sane people - let the faggots have their weddings - there's bigger battles to be fought.

what should happen to the gay hair dresser who refused to cut the governor or new mexicos hair because she opposes gay marriage?

this has to work both ways.

What should happen to her - nada - she has the right to refuse service , the same as the baker who wouldn't serve the queer couple - the same as the Duck Man has a right to speak his mind and the same as the Chicken man at Chic fil has a right to speak his.

how does that mesh with:

Really???

Not gonna hold my breath
Doesn't seem to have the integrity to me

But I'll admit I was wrong if he comes through
I agree with you.

Not much integrity shown by Fishy guy.

The cake is a lie.

Same sex marriage on the other hand, is real -- and coming to your state soon (if it hasn't already.)

as a result of activist liberal judges, not the will of the people. That is the wrong way to change laws.

False, most States recognizing Same-sex Civil Marriage have done so either through legislaitve action or through voting at the ballot.

In evey state where the people have been allowed to vote, it has been voted down.

Again false. In 2012 Same-sex Civil Marriage supporters won in all 4 states where questions appeared on the General Election ballot (Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, and Washington).

>>>>

Contemporary interpretations of Marriage go far beyond family and child rearing. Being a passionately Anti-Gay activist , but a stern believer in civil liberties I don't see how you can logically deny these people the same rights Under the law the rest of us have.

Gay Marriage is not the place to draw the line in the sand, they should have the same rights and obligations as sane people - let the faggots have their weddings - there's bigger battles to be fought.

what should happen to the gay hair dresser who refused to cut the governor or new mexicos hair because she opposes gay marriage?

What should happen to her - nada - she has the right to refuse service , the same as the baker who wouldn't serve the queer couple - the same as the Duck Man has a right to speak his mind and the same as the Chicken man at Chic fil has a right to speak his.

The bakers who refused to server the gay couple lost their case in court, so your argument is full of shit. If the bakers have to serve the gay couple, then the hair dresser has to server the governor.

The bakers who refused to server the gay couple lost their case in court, so your argument is full of shit. If the bakers have to serve the gay couple, then the hair dresser has to server the governor.
Show us the Public Accommodation law that says it's illegal to discriminate based on political views.

We'll wait.

When I do, will you admit you were wrong?

of course, if your proof is valid. I do think the there was a vote in favor in Vermont and DC. Got any others?
Read it and weep, Fishman.

Gay Marriage On The Ballot In 4 States (INTERACTIVE RESULTS)

Now, your turn to say you were wrong.

4 states and only 3 approved it and on very slim margins. Sorry, but there is no national concensus to sanction gay marriage.

But unlike any of you libtards, I will admit that I was wrong when I said that every state where it was on the ballot voted it down.

Now, will you please list the states where the will of the people has been overturned by activist liberal judges? No? I didn't think so.

Show us the Public Accommodation law that says it's illegal to discriminate based on political views.

We'll wait.

What should be done to the gay hairdresser who has refused to do Gov Martinez' hair because she is against gay marriage?

fined?

forced to do her hair?

this shit has to work both ways.

of course, if your proof is valid. I do think the there was a vote in favor in Vermont and DC. Got any others?
Read it and weep, Fishman.

Gay Marriage On The Ballot In 4 States (INTERACTIVE RESULTS)

Now, your turn to say you were wrong.

4 states and only 3 approved it and on very slim margins. Sorry, but there is no national concensus to sanction gay marriage.

But unlike any of you libtards, I will admit that I was wrong when I said that every state where it was on the ballot voted it down.

Now, will you please list the states where the will of the people has been overturned by activist liberal judges? No? I didn't think so.

17 and counting....your time is over deadfish. You're just too stupid to realize it.

4 states and only 3 approved it and on very slim margins. Sorry, but there is no national concensus (sic) to sanction gay marriage.

But that's not what you said. You said NOWHERE. You didn't say there is no consensus. You said NOWHERE has the public voted in favor of gay marriage. That is called "moving the goalposts."

And judging by all the personal insults, it sure chaps your ass to have to admit you were wrong.

Here let ME show you how a person of integrity handles that situation:

I previously posted that if Redfish admitted his mistake, I would admit that I was wrong in saying that he/she would not.

I was flat out wrong. Redfish did admit his/her mistake.

Last edited:
4 states and only 3 approved it and on very slim margins. Sorry, but there is no national concensus (sic) to sanction gay marriage.

But that's not what you said. You said NOWHERE. You didn't say there is no consensus. You said NOWHERE has the public voted in favor of gay marriage. That is called "moving the goalposts."

And judging by all the personal insults, it sure chaps your ass to have to admit you were wrong.

I previously posted that if Redfish admitted his mistake, I would admit that I was wrong in saying that he/she would not.

great, we both have integrity :D

Then Utah shall prevail, and all the laws on the books are seen as enforceable back to the nation's founding and declaration in Windsor was their right and "unquestioned authority", and state by state the church of LGBT can introduce initiatives for the public to vote on in the broadest consensus possible [also upheld as dominant to legislative or judicial fiat in Windsor] to legalize "gay marriage" one by one.

That's assuming that is possible because in the loopiest state in the nation, California, they tried it twice and twice it failed. The law there still states "only a man and a woman may marry".

Forum List

Back