Gay Marriage is a Lie: Honest or Disagree?

What if gay is natural, but it's just natural for a minority of the population? Will you accept it then?

no....because it is abnormal for the rest of the population......because it is not 'natural' for children to have 2 mothers or 2 fathers....marriage is the basis for the family unit which is the basic foundation of society....the family unit is naturally composed of a mother, a father, and a child....
I said nothing of living arrangements for children. I'm speaking only of Sexual Orientation. I'm assuming that you accept red hair, left handedness, green eyes, etc., all of which are "natural" to only a small percentage of the population. Do you reject those, just because the numbers are small?

Are step-families "unnatural"? Are "adopted children" unnatural?

I don't spend any time worry about two people who love each other making a lifelong commitment.

What if gay is natural, but it's just natural for a minority of the population? Will you accept it then?

no....because it is abnormal for the rest of the population......because it is not 'natural' for children to have 2 mothers or 2 fathers....marriage is the basis for the family unit which is the basic foundation of society....the family unit is naturally composed of a mother, a father, and a child....

Send a gay couple to the moon and civilization ends there, send a man and woman to the moon, and a whole new civilization starts. Liberals still think homosexuality is natural. Sheesh
Why do you think it wouldn't be? Let's say that it's entirely a choice, and I lived 1,000 years ago when gay people were tortured, killed, burned at the stake. We know that such things happened. Now, knowing that, would I really choose such a thing? Did I just want to give my society the finger? If it's a choice, why wouldn't I choose the one that wouldn't get me killed by the authorities if they found out?

I said nothing of living arrangements for children. I'm speaking only of Sexual Orientation. I'm assuming that you accept red hair, left handedness, green eyes, etc., all of which are "natural" to only a small percentage of the population. Do you reject those, just because the numbers are small?

No neither, but then again, the children are Always created between a male and a female. It can happen in no other coupling.

Get it?

Homosexuality is a part of nature, yes, period.

It replicates itself in every generation and ever so many species.

I think that no matter how many words you use, or how pretty you try to dress things up, anything other than full equality will clearly shine forth as 'separate but equal.'

And therefore unacceptable.

Gays already have full equality. Marriage exists because of procreation. There's no chance that gays could ever procreate with each other, so there's no reason for them to be married, ever.

Send a gay couple to the moon and civilization ends there, send a man and woman to the moon, and a whole new civilization starts. Liberals still think homosexuality is natural. Sheesh
Why do you think it wouldn't be? Let's say that it's entirely a choice, and I lived 1,000 years ago when gay people were tortured, killed, burned at the stake. We know that such things happened. Now, knowing that, would I really choose such a thing? Did I just want to give my society the finger? If it's a choice, why wouldn't I choose the one that wouldn't get me killed by the authorities if they found out?

You don't believe that masochists exist?

No neither, but then again, the children are Always created between a male and a female. It can happen in no other coupling.

Get it?
So step-parents and adopted children are "natural"?

Did you know that we can make a child that has three biological parents? That if you want only a girl we should soon be able to make one from two women, no male genetics at all? If I make a baby in a lab, we do that, is it natural?

Blind is natural, but only for a few, by all means they should not be prohibited from driving semi trucks.
Not really the question now is it? What if gay is natural, but it's just natural for a minority of the population? Will you accept it then?

Yes, that is precisely the question. Marriage exists to facilitate a biological process that gay couples can't possibly accomplish.

Blind is natural, but only for a few, by all means they should not be prohibited from driving semi trucks.
Not really the question now is it? What if gay is natural, but it's just natural for a minority of the population? Will you accept it then?

It absolutely was the question. The problem is you don't accept answers that don't fit your narrow mindset.

Correct. These people wish to redefine the natural order...and force everyone to accept it...it doesn't work, NEVER will.
But what if it is part of the "natural" order? Will you accept it then?

Small pox is part of the "natural order."

You don't believe that masochists exist?
Sure, but very few would ever want to be burned at the stake. So, are you suggesting that all of these people, down through the ages, all chose to be gay because they liked pain?

Correct. These people wish to redefine the natural order...and force everyone to accept it...it doesn't work, NEVER will.
But what if it is part of the "natural" order? Will you accept it then?

When two women can naturally have a baby without a mans help, or two men can have a baby. You can talk about gay being natural when that happens.

Get it?
So step-parents and adopted children are "natural"?

Did you know that we can make a child that has three biological parents? That if you want only a girl we should soon be able to make one from two women, no male genetics at all? If I make a baby in a lab, we do that, is it natural?

Name the child conceived by the contribution of only males. No matter how many males. 1000000000 males, by themselves cannot create a child.

Keep trying, it is amusing

No one is advocating burning gay people at the stake, nimrod.

Get it?

They have a million ways of dancing around this issue - all of them equally lame.

No one is advocating burning gay people at the stake, nimrod.
Oh I don't know that I'd say that but it's been down. The question is, if it's a choice, why would I risk it?

Forum List

Back