🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nycflasher
Yeah, cuz gays aren't really people...:rolleyes:

They are people just like Muslim Extremists. Both believe their doctrines to extremes. Both are convinced in the nobility of their cause.

I've known and loved (Philos) gay people. Homosexuality is as wrong as suicide bombers - it's just the homosexual agenda takes more time, and destroys people in different ways.

Bah, too tired of this argument for proper response. how about whomever among you is without sin casting the first stone against me being gay? Take out the religious prohibition and you are left with a civil equality issue. you can't grant one group civil rights and the social status that is accrued thereby while excluding another. equal treatment under the law. and homosexuality does occur in the animal world as well, there's been posts here that link to relevant articles or you can look it up. It's occured in the human populace from way way back (b.c.). Malthus hypothosized it may be a natural check on population which would tie into rwa's favorite post about stress on a mother during pregnancy resulting in a hormonal balance which left the child with a predilection for homosexual behaviour. any way you slice it, you (the folks who oppose this) won't be harmed by letting us get married.

jeff- replying specifically to you since you are one of the most level headed folks here: so what if it's not 'normal' (see my comments about 'natural' possible causes above)? is piercing normal? should it be outlawed? how about a 70 year old man marrying a 21 year old girl? normal is not necessarily equal to acceptable.

sorry if I am coming across as pissed, just tired of all the hubub over this and want to go back to my 'normal' life going to work every day and going home to my significant other, watching the world wake up to history...

ps. -=d=- : I hardly think wanting freedom to choose who you are allowed to love can be equated to muslim extremists who want to force you to worship the god they do they way they do and are willing to blow you up to get what they want.

pss. I still don't understand why conservatives would be against this, since gay marriages would bring gays into the traditionalist fold (cept for the sex thing, but then most straight folk have a few different ideas about how to do things in the bed these days than the old missionary position).

Aquarian, hey sweetie. I was trying to slap some sense into these bigots around here. I'm sorry for the entire republican party that some among us are such assholes.

...and at no other time in history has Government made policies based on people's prefered behavior. To equate your desire for sexual gratification from another man with civil rights is an insult to every black man like myself.

What Gays in Mass have now are SPECIAL Rights. Before, they, like straights were governed under the SAME laws regarding marriage.

(shrug).

You are NOT a vicitim to your homosexuality. You 'choose' to be gay because you enjoy it. The rewards to you, are worse than the negative things associated with the LIFESTYLE.

Good luck to you - I hope you find what you are looking for.

but then most straight folk have a few different ideas about how to do things in the bed these days than the old missionary position).

What are you talking about? seriously. I know one move. But it's a good one.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Aquarian - I personally think that you are pretty brave coming out with the info especcially on this board! Without trying to tick you off further, and I mean no flaming by this! can you tell me the story of RWA trying to hook uop with you? I found this to be funny, and would be curious to know what was going through your head on this! Sorry RW, nothing personal but I found it rather funny!

THAT is going to be a GREAT thread!! lol! :D

Aquarian - I personally think that you are pretty brave coming out with the info especcially on this board! Without trying to tick you off further, and I mean no flaming by this! can you tell me the story of RWA trying to hook uop with you? I found this to be funny, and would be curious to know what was going through your head on this! Sorry RW, nothing personal but I found it rather funny!

It was really not much. just an overly weird post on my part when I thought he was a chick. I think I've blocked it all out.

OK RW, look's like Aquarian bailed on my question! How's about providing the link?:D

Can't find it. Really. Move along. There's nothing to see here.

Originally posted by OCA
GOD BLESS AMERICA! Abnormality is celebrated. Just another sign that we are on the road to ruin.

Hey I want the right to take a big dump in the middle of the street whenever I get the notion, think I can convince somebody in Massachusets to sponsor a bill?

Oh God! LOL!

Yes! I hope you're happy radical left!

What next you cultural terrorist fucks?

Polygamy?
Beastiality?
Pedophilia?
Incest?

Originally posted by Aquarian
jeff- replying specifically to you since you are one of the most level headed folks here: so what if it's not 'normal' (see my comments about 'natural' possible causes above)? is piercing normal? should it be outlawed? how about a 70 year old man marrying a 21 year old girl? normal is not necessarily equal to acceptable.

sorry if I am coming across as pissed, just tired of all the hubub over this and want to go back to my 'normal' life going to work every day and going home to my significant other, watching the world wake up to history...

Aquarian, my only point is to say that just because homosexuality is perceived as normal and/or natural does not make it morally right. Things like piercings, while not natural, are morally neutral. Other things that we do naturally, like showing kindness to people, is morally correct. Other things that people do naturally, like a three-year-old refusing to share a toy, are morally wrong. So simply saying that homosexuality comes naturally to someone does not make it a moral behavior.

Lets get to the heart of the matter, shall we? What we are talking about in regards to marriage are "special rights" for homosexuals since they are born with every single inalienable right as I am. Only difference is that they can if they want have sex with somebody of the same sex, hey no problem, just you know, keep it private, only in order to access the right of marriage by law(except in queerachusets) they are going to need to marry somebody of the opposite sex. What is so difficult about that? Marry some chick you hangout with for all the benes and bang your buddy in the can on the side.

So now if I was still single and sharing a place with one of my childhood buddies for a few years is it cool if we get hooked up even though we have no marriage type feelings just for the benes? You see where this is going, right?

As for the Republican party looking like a bunch of bigots and laying low on this issue, that is the ABSOLUTE WRONG thing to do. Thank god Bush is president and not a certain member of this board or we'd be sure to lose the election. America is looking for strong MORAL leadership on this issue not someone who will cave at the first sign of confrontation.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
there will be no constitutional amendment banning this. its too risky of a political venture and the requirements to amend the constitution are too demanding for the political makeup of the house and senate

But we can bypass the house and senate altogther if we so choose. although i dont know why it would be hard to get it through a Republican house and Senate. especially after the next election strengthens to GOP hold there.

Originally posted by OCA
Lets get to the heart of the matter, shall we? What we are talking about in regards to marriage are "special rights" for homosexuals since they are born with every single inalienable right as I am. Only difference is that they can if they want have sex with somebody of the same sex, hey no problem, just you know, keep it private, only in order to access the right of marriage by law(except in queerachusets) they are going to need to marry somebody of the opposite sex. What is so difficult about that? Marry some chick you hangout with for all the benes and bang your buddy in the can on the side.

So now if I was still single and sharing a place with one of my childhood buddies for a few years is it cool if we get hooked up even though we have no marriage type feelings just for the benes? You see where this is going, right?

As for the Republican party looking like a bunch of bigots and laying low on this issue, that is the ABSOLUTE WRONG thing to do. Thank god Bush is president and not a certain member of this board or we'd be sure to lose the election. America is looking for strong MORAL leadership on this issue not someone who will cave at the first sign of confrontation.

I resent being called a certain member, though I am certainly a member.
I agree that it's good bush is president, for many reasons. I just think it's a symbolic issue. Anyone who really cares about family values will not be dissuaded from those values by gay marriage.

Actually I could give two shits less what you resent being called. I call the shots in our feud not you. You'd be wise to remember that.

Originally posted by OCA
Actually I could give two shits less what you resent being called. I call the shots in our feud not you. You'd be wise to remember that.

I'm not interested in your charity shits. You call nothing, unwise guy!:fu2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back