🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever will increace Aids in the homosexual, black and hispanic community's,

I am ALL for it.

Originally posted by OCA
Nope just RwA's master and if you're jumping in here it looks like i'm running the daycare too.

you're a nitwit "to the max".

Originally posted by OCA
Originally posted by Gop guy
I see. [/QUOTE

Son do you have anything worthwhile to add to the board finally except LOL, yeah and cool?

Sir, you know that's a LIE.

Also, I was just concurring with what RWA had to say, I didn't know that was illegal, my sincerest apologies.

Originally posted by OCA
AWESOME! You're really kicking ass today man. Don't let reality tell you elsewise.

Sorry to tell ya, but you suck, like usual. Sorry it wasn't that hippy touchy feely crap you're apparently into these days.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Sorry to tell ya, but you suck, like usual. Sorry it wasn't that hippy touchy feely crap you're apparently into these days.

Fuck! You are tearing it up bro! Hey can I learn to be a homosexual apologist like you? How much you charge for lessons or better yet i'll put some food in your fridge seeing as how you are unemployed.

Originally posted by OCA
Fuck! You are tearing it up bro! Hey can I learn to be a homosexual apologist like you? How much you charge for lessons or better yet i'll put some food in your fridge seeing as how you are unemployed.

Barter system'll work. You can suck my dick!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: Sorry RW - That was funny as hell, as soon as he replied "no boobies here" you were nowhere to be found!
Dont sweat it though, it happens to the best of us!:D

yep. friggun hilarious.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I guess this is the Rumble in the Jungle pt.2?
OCA Vs. RWA should go pay per view!:D

Biggin its been over for about a month now. It was like Tyson-Leon Spinks back in the day, I knocked this fool out 20 seconds into the 1st round.

Originally posted by OCA
Awesome! I'd like to help you out with that but from the link that I provided i'm afraid i'd be stepping on toes.

Actually, if you had actually read the thread, you would have noticed that the deal was a no go, due to gender misalignment. You still have maneuvering room to work off your tuition, if that's REALLY your concern. I like an excited pupil. You'll learn better after drinking my jiz.

:beer:

Actually, if you had actually read the thread, you would have noticed that the deal was a no go, due to gender misalignment. You still have maneuvering room to work off your tuition, if that's REALLY your concern. I like an excited pupil. You'll learn better after drinking my jiz.

:beer:

Are you one of them gals who gets so excited after i've been teasing the clit for a while that she pisses all over the place? I'm not into that shit. But i'll do you real good if you got a nice rack and backside maam.

Originally posted by OCA
Are you one of them gals who gets so excited after i've been teasing the clit for a while that she pisses all over the place? I'm not into that shit. But i'll do you real good if you got a nice rack and backside maam.

Quit telling us your mother's day stories. Anyway. I have to go now. See you nitwits later. An hour or two. so think of something good.

Quit telling us your mother's day stories. Anyway. I have to go now. See you nitwits later. An hour or two. so think of something good.

WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH! (Rocky theme plays in background now as OCA restraps title belt on)

this post is zipping along, wasn't ignoring ya evil, just took 2 hours to get home after my first post, shouldn't say why or i'll sound like a bush basher (he's visiting today) :) you found the answer (tho the 'sweetie' threw me a bit heh). and it ain't brave to be posting anything on the internet, brave was coming out in highschool when kids were throwing rocks at me right in the courtyard while teachers looked the other way. including one of the four black kids at our school of 1700 kids. despite the lessons he should have learned from being treated poorly by some at our school, he felt ok still to call me a faggot. as apparently d might from his post. maybe not in so many words, but the sentiment is there when he says calling gay marriage a civil rights issue is an insult to blacks. while it may turn out not to be the right answer to the marriage question, it is certainly not an insult when gays have suffered the same prejudices, the same crimes, the same discrimination as blacks in america, including marriage issues such as forbidding interracial marriages. If you can't see at least some similarity your eyes are closed.

there have been a lot of points made in this rather fast moving thread, but I haven't seen any reason yet not to allow gay marriages. there have been no valid reasons put forth as to how it would be detrimental to society to allow them. i've seen it posited that allowing gays to marry would lead to allowing bestiality, polygamy, brother sister etc, but how about we just deal with each scenario as they come up? Gay marriages are as specific as heterosexual marriages and do not by themselves allow for any of those other scenarios..

gopjeff- Aquarian, my only point is to say that just because homosexuality is perceived as normal and/or natural does not make it morally right. Things like piercings, while not natural, are morally neutral. Other things that we do naturally, like showing kindness to people, is morally correct. Other things that people do naturally, like a three-year-old refusing to share a toy, are morally wrong. So simply saying that homosexuality comes naturally to someone does not make it a moral behavior.

that being natural is not equal to being moral is true, as any psychopath can tell you (if they don't kill you first). But what about homosexuality is inherently immoral? and the tricky part is, you can't use the bible to justify calling it immoral because I need not follow your religion in this country. The bible has many examples of morals that are almost universally accepted regardless of belief, but at the same time sections of it also hold what I will call anti moral lessons, such as stoning to death disobedient children and silly (yes, silly) rules such as not shaving (both examples in leviticus). actually, leviticus also bars piercing and tattoos Leviticus 19:28 which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

oca-Lets get to the heart of the matter, shall we? What we are talking about in regards to marriage are "special rights" for homosexuals since they are born with every single inalienable right as I am.
and
So now if I was still single and sharing a place with one of my childhood buddies for a few years is it cool if we get hooked up even though we have no marriage type feelings just for the benes? You see where this is going, right?

it rather depends on what you think marriage is. outside the religious definition, society teaches that when you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life sharing each others burdens you get married. For me, that person happens to be a man. since our government thought to provide special rights AND obligations for heterosexual couples, it is NOT a special right to ask for the same treatment. remember, as I stated before, I personally couldn't give a rat's patoot if it is actually called marriage but they don't seem to be genuinely considering truly equivalent civil unions as an alternative. again personally, I think that the gov't should only be involved in issuing civil union status and leave marriages to churches who feel that the blessing of god is necessary. it's not about procreation or you wouldn't be able to marry a barren woman or a sterile man. it's not about only love or you wouldn't be able to marry for money. the current system allows straight folk to marry for a matter of hours like brittany but refuses to recognize the caring relationship that has been in place for years just because they don't like to think about the genitals involved??

and nobody has responded to the idea that legalizing gay unions would bring more of them into the fold of traditional society. oh, not all of them for sure, but don't you think that some of the reason for gays being a bit 'wilder' than mainstream america is that mainstream america doesn't want them settling down with each other?

ps. been reading the posts being made while i've been typing. you guys are warped, which is probably why I feel at home here despite our differences of opininion :p:

Originally posted by OCA
There is NO VALID ARGUMENT that exists in the world today that can prove that homosexuality is normal and natural, therefore two people of the same sex getting married is not normal or natural. End of story.

Don't try to argue it you'll only end up making yourselves look silly.

All the people in Massachusets will end up like the people in San Francisco, with worthless pieces of paper when the constitutional ban is enacted. Sad that a bunch of ultra leftists would screw with people's lives this way.

I have already gone over this. If we are to deny things that are not normal and natural, we should not allow reading glasses to be supported on the bridges of people's noses. The top of one's nose was never intended as a place to support glasses. Many medications are not natural. Should we prohibit people from taking medicine not found in nature? A dictionary was never intended to be used as a booster seat at the dinner table. Should we outlaw the use of large books as booster seats?

Did a bunch of ultra leftists screw with YOUR life by getting gay marriage legalized? - No.

Next excuse -

Originally posted by Avatar4321
But we can bypass the house and senate altogther if we so choose. although i dont know why it would be hard to get it through a Republican house and Senate. especially after the next election strengthens to GOP hold there.

curious, how do you think that would happen? or could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back