Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pale Rider
You mean you don't know what morality is either DK?

Are you telling me you have no idea what so ever what is "moral"?

I'm surprized.

is that how you read that?

I asked you what the only allowable moral compass is, since you seem to think that some people have none.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Chill Rider! you know full well that just because someone presents something as " fact" does not mean it IS a fact

It's hard to "chill", when someone like you comes in here and IGNORES the very thing everyone seems to be asking for...... FACTS and PROOF!

Tn_indy,
I feel the same as you sorta. And I have my problems with some of the gay activists who ARE out to destroy the institution of marriage. I have problems when the activists want to control sex education and teach kids to consider whether or not they may be gay before they choose their orienation. They sound like oca on that point.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I've already given you medical statements that choice is a THEORY.

Dk if it cannot be proven scientifically that homosexuality is genetic, biological etc. etc. and basic biology says that we as humans are attracted to the opposite sex what other option is there for one to believe than free will or choice? I mean am I fucking missing something here? Seriously if i'm missing something you'd let me know, right?

Originally posted by OCA
basic biology says that we as humans are attracted to the opposite sex

Basic biology says that SOME of us are attracted to the opposite sex.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Plus, he's an undisputed, trash-talking champ.:rolleyes:

Flasher you are getting dangerously close to dropping into RWA's category. I know you, you don't want that equivalency.

Originally posted by no1tovote4
The boy part gives you the clue. This is pedophilia, not homosexuality. If it was the same thing there would not be a different word for it. Pedophilia is found in both sexes and can be either, but it is it's own immorality and not one found only in homosexuals.

You really need to educate yourself. Talk to a Psychologist, they can explain the difference to you if it isn't already obvious.

Vote..... I'm shaking my head here in disbelief..... JUST HOW DENSE ARE YOU?!

Lets see if I can make this clear for your seemily thick head!

IF ONE *MALE*, age is irrelevant, IS SEXUALY ATTRACKED TO ANOTHER, IT'S *HOMOSEXUALITY*.

My GOD man.... what part about that is so hard to understand?! You can be BOTH a homosexual AND a pedophile, and it just so happens that 70% of all pedophiles are HOMOSEXUALS!!

oca- what you may be missing on the scientific question is that science is a work in progress. this issue is currently in the data collection stage. it may be best to weight for the evidence to accumulate significantly more on one side than the other before making unequivocal statements towards either side. tho I personally expect it to be a mesh of nature and environment when all is said and done.

Originally posted by OCA
Flasher you are getting dangerously close to dropping into RWA's category. I know you, you don't want that equivalency.

I'm a better mentor than you, Shitfer.

Originally posted by no1tovote4
Please tell me, which compass should I use? Yours only? You have not proven a point, you just started repeating the same things the other guy did. Since you have no justification for your POV you attempt to ridicule mine.

Tell me what makes this immoral?

Here's a better one vote... "YOU" tell "ME" why you think it's "MORAL".

Tell me why you think I should think two men ramming each others brown eye is "MORAL".

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Dude. Some people are BORN liking the same sex. Get a grip.

This is actually quite true.

I have known many people who wanted to have sex with their same gender well before they were 5.

You idiot.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Here's a better one vote... "YOU" tell "ME" why you think it's "MORAL".

Tell me why you think I should think two men ramming each others brown eye is "MORAL".

Modern notions of crime require a victim. Get hip, Moses.

Originally posted by OCA
BULLSHIT! Go retake biology 101 then tell me what it says.

I'll read up on it at the library tonight.
I started working ata law library a few weeks ago. So, M-W 7-midnight I get paid to be here, essentially.

I suppose perhaps we are born a certain way, and a variety of factors could lead one to switch their preference.

Is that what you mean?

Originally posted by Aquarian
rider- not all homos are pedophiles just as not all hetero's are. even using big d's data the most you can say is that the homo pedophiles account for a disproportionate amount of the cases of child molestation given the relative numbers of homo/heteros in society. numerically, 65% of child molestation cases are hetero in nature.

That's a twist on the numbers Aquaian. If you look at the hetero community as opposed to the homosexual community, there is a very disproportionately large percentage of pedophiles among the homosexual community.... and you know it.

I'll dig those "facts" up if you like.... again.

Originally posted by NewGuy
This is actually quite true.

I have known many people who wanted to have sex with their same gender well before they were 5.

You idiot.

So my true statements make me an idiot? I guess that explains why you think your lies and nonsense make you brilliant.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So my true statements make me an idiot?

If you think 5 year olds want to have sex with their same gender, you have proven YOURSELF an idiot. Since you said that, and you think it is true, there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back