Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
Right and wrong do not change with time.

Me either. It's just that my version of right and wrong is more modern than yours. You're a throwback to medieval times, just like alquaeda.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
is that how you read that?

I asked you what the only allowable moral compass is, since you seem to think that some people have none.

My most sincere answer to that would have to be, "the morals this country was founded on".

Why is it that the liberals are always the ones that find flaw in them?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Modern notions of crime require a victim. Get hip, Moses.

a phrase comes to mind.....if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound? and if it does, will anyone hear it anyway?

a phrase comes to mind.....if a tree falls in the woods, does it still make a sound? and if it does, will anyone hear it anyway?

Since we know it DOES regardless of the spectator or "victim" , the sound wave is independent.

As such right and wrong are still constants regardless of opinion or victim.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
My most sincere answer to that would have to be, "the morals this country was founded on".

Why is it that the liberals are always the ones that find flaw in them?

ah, ok. now that we're going to say "the morals this country was founded on", where does it say in the bill of rights these amendments were made based on the laws of god? or the laws of the state of illinois are based on scripture?

Since we know it DOES regardless of the spectator or "victim" , the sound wave is independent.

As such right and wrong are still constants regardless of opinion or victim.

but if noone is around to hear it, it doesn't affect anyone right?

Yes. I discard the parts which are ignorant and backward.
What? Do you mean the parts of the Bible that you feel are ignorant and backward?

Modern notions of crime require a victim. Get hip, Moses.

Who said anything about crime Ienstien? We're talking about "morality" here.

Take a time out and see if you can refocus.

but if noone is around to hear it, it doesn't affect anyone right?

That does NOT change the noise. It merely eliminates a direct observation.

If you think 5 year olds want to have sex with their same gender, you have proven YOURSELF an idiot. Since you said that, and you think it is true, there you go.

People have an inborn gender preference. I had crushes on girls at five. I remember it. Gay people recall similar feelings toward the same sex at that age. Why are you in such denial over this?

That's a twist on the numbers Aquaian. If you look at the hetero community as opposed to the homosexual community, there is a very disproportionately large percentage of pedophiles among the homosexual community.... and you know it.

I'll dig those "facts" up if you like.... again.

yes. that's exactly what I said, but your original statement said that most instances of child molestation involved homosexuals and numerically, that is not true. to restate: proportionate to their numbers in society at large, homosexuals account for more than their share of child molestation cases. however, heterosexuals account for the actual majority of child molestation cases.

remember too tho, that vast numbers of child molestation cases go unreported due to the stigma associated with it and the emotional issues involved. the missing data could fall into either category.

Who said anything about crime Ienstien? We're talking about "morality" here.

Take a time out and see if you can refocus.

Take a step back and get off your inverted throne of idiocy, ok Cynthia?

People have an inborn gender preference. I had crushes on girls at five. I remember it. Gay people recall similar feelings toward the same sex at that age. Why are you in such denial over this?

Simple bodilly chemistry proves you flat out wrong. It is impossible for the hormones to do that at that age.

The only reason you could have been in that situation was by environmental conditioning.... -In other words: BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. -And that becomes: CHOICE

Simple bodilly chemistry proves you flat out wrong. It is impossible for the hormones to do that at that age.

The only reason you could have been in that situation was by environmental conditioning.... -In other words: BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. -And that becomes: CHOICE

Prove it. Prove gender preference is a choice. Otherwise I win. Thanks for playing. You're dismissed.

When did you decide you were straight? Hold on. Firstly, was that your decision?

ah, ok. now that we're going to say "the morals this country was founded on", where does it say in the bill of rights these amendments were made based on the laws of god? or the laws of the state of illinois are based on scripture?

It's got nothing to do with the bill of rights DK. Morals are in and of themselves seperate, and I would have to say that yes, most morals are probably religon based.

I guess that's why you godless people have such a hard time seeing our point, and vice versa.

so patty hearst made a choice to rob a bank? vietnam POW's made a choice to give in to their tormenters?

behavior modification from outside forces does not a choice make.

It's got nothing to do with the bill of rights DK. Morals are in and of themselves seperate, and I would have to say that yes, most morals are probably religon based.

I guess that's why you godless people have such a hard time seeing our point, and vice versa.

so a 'godless' person can't have morals based on something other than religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back