🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
Learn your science. The instant the wave hits an object, sound is created. Air, trees, rocks, soil.

Wrong again.
Look up the definition for sound.

Now we're to the Medical Science of hormones?

DK, should I interject my pearls of wisdom here or not and hope this godzilla of a thread finally dies?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Now we're to the Medical Science of hormones?

DK, should I interject my pearls of wisdom here or not and hope this godzilla of a thread finally dies?

i've bowed out of it, beneath me anymore :rolleyes:

Lets just all agree that I am right.

Then we can move on a happier, more content group of people.:cof:

thank you thank you....

I have enough flowers....now please just throw money!

:p:

"...70% of all pedophiles are HOMOSEXUALS"

The relevancy of your claim is questionable but what is your source for the statistic?

------------------------------------

If preference for excessive beer consumption due to genetics, trauma, or choice? Is your favorite ice cream flavor genetically based? Is being left-handed genetic? (If it is genetic, it can be changed through behavior modification.) I don't really care. It doesn't matter if homosexuality is based on genetics or not.

---------------------------------------

A male friend and I assisted each other in doing handstands at the same time. We might have been genetically predisposed to doing simultaneous handstands on this day. Perhaps it was purely based on choice. In any case, I don't think that this is normal behavior. We better outlaw such activity.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
That sure is a bunch of bunk comparisons matts. That's like saying, well I compare being queer to like a fire cracker and a thermo nuclear warhead. C'mooooon.

So if someone walked past you with a plaid shirt and striped pants on, you wouldn't be any more offended by that than if you walked by two guys naked, groping and grunting, locked in a butt fuck? You don't think one is any worse than the other? Unbelievable.....

Homosexuality is "abnormal". That arguement has been WON by OCA and the rest of us on that side of the issue. Which I might add is shared by the VAST majority of Americans.

Now, should queers be allowed to marry? I've asked twice now, why the hell does it have to be "marriage" when they were offered all the same "LEGAL" advantages with a Civil Union? NO ONE has answered that either! And to top it off, you pro queers have argued that hell, "IT'S NOT A SIN BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD ANYWAY". So that BEGS the question, IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY NEED TO BED *MARRIED*, WHEN MARRIAGE IS A HOLY MATROMY?!

There's not a GOOD answer at all for any of those questions. After 30+ pages here, I've heard NOTHING to show me queers are normal or NEED to get "married".

"So if someone walked past you with a plaid shirt and striped pants on, you wouldn't be any more offended by that than if you walked by two guys naked, groping and grunting, locked in a butt fuck? You don't think one is any worse than the other?"

I already explained that when it comes to public displays of sexual behavior, there should be consistency in the law. To the extent that heterosexual sex in public should not be allowed, homosexual sex in public should not be allowed.

"Homosexuality is "abnormal". That argument has been WON by OCA and the rest of us on that side of the issue. Which I might add is shared by the VAST majority of Americans."

I already explained that behavior should not be outlawed merely because it is abnormal. I was not in the contest concerning whether or hot homosexuality is abnormal.

"Now, should queers be allowed to marry? I've asked twice now, why the hell does it have to be "marriage" when they were offered all the same "LEGAL" advantages with a Civil Union? NO ONE has answered that either!"

That argument reminds me of the "separate but equal" fight concerning racial segregation. By a different name, it would not be the same.

"And to top it off, you pro queers have argued that hell, "IT'S NOT A SIN BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD ANYWAY". So that BEGS the question, IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY NEED TO BED *MARRIED*, WHEN MARRIAGE IS A HOLY MATROMY?!"

Many marriages are done my Justices of the Peace. They are not always done in a church or by a church leader. Heterosexual atheists get married too.

There's not a GOOD answer at all for any of those questions. After 30+ pages here, I've heard NOTHING to show me queers are normal or NEED to get "married".

Originally posted by NewGuy
Duh.......Homosexuality will cause the entire human race's extinction if carried out to its logical conclusion.

Heterosexuality creates repopulation.

Guess which one gives and the other taketh away?

How is this supposed to be a challenge?

Answer the questions posed by OCA.

Just because there may be homosexuals and even homosexual marriage, it does not mean that there will be no heterosexuals and heterosexual marriage. Get with the times. You need not be a heterosexual to create repopulation. Have you heard of sperm banks (for Lesbians who want children)? Consider surrogate mothers for Gays who want children.

Originally posted by OCA
Your a day late and a dollar short Matts. All that stuff was blown out of the water pages ago.

Awww, Shucks. Would you be so kind as to at least direct me to the page where this was "blown out of the water" or summarize the rebuttals? I have too many obligations. I don't have time to keep track of everything.

Originally posted by mattskramer
Just because there may be homosexuals and even homosexual marriage, it does not mean that there will be no heterosexuals and heterosexual marriage. Get with the times. You need not be a heterosexual to create repopulation. Have you heard of sperm banks (for Lesbians who want children)? Consider surrogate mothers for Gays who want children.

Matts why are you a supporter of every strange and alternative thing going? Do you also believe that a mother/father is no better than mother/mother or father/father?

Matts we are trying to save America here socially, are you with us?

Originally posted by OCA
Matts why are you a supporter of every strange and alternative thing going? Do you also believe that a mother/father is no better than mother/mother or father/father?

Matts we are trying to save America here socially, are you with us?

Oh now I get it, you're my guardian angel.:p:

Originally posted by Chippewa
Oh now I get it, you're my guardian angel.:p:

Homosexuality is a perverse and vile lifestyle choice that is unnatural. Prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is natural and normal and i'll stand corrected.

Originally posted by OCA
Homosexuality is a perverse and vile lifestyle choice that is unnatural.

Do you mean smoking? (not talking about pole)

Dude, whatever. I see you haven't adapted to modern times like the rest of us. Homosexuals are here to stay so you're going to be one miserable fuck for a long time. Are you sure you live in DC and not a cave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back