Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chippewa
Do you mean smoking? (not talking about pole)

Dude, whatever. I see you haven't adapted to modern times like the rest of us. Homosexuals are here to stay so you're going to be one miserable fuck for a long time. Are you sure you live in DC and not a cave?

No doubt there are going to be mentally fucked up pole smokers but the marriage thing....well lets just say constitutional amendment. Better yet lets put it to a vote of the citizenry, think queers have a chance in hell of winning? Thats why they go through the courts, because they know that most everybody thinks they are degenerate fucks.

Originally posted by OCA
Matts why are you a supporter of every strange and alternative thing going?

In general, I think that people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't interfere with the rights of others. I might think that smoking cigars is strange and alternative (alternative to smoking cigarettes or not smoking). The same goes for hand-standing or eating catsup and peanut-butter sandwiches. That does not necessarily make it wrong or mean that it should be outlawed. Would you want your behaviors outlawed merely because many people may consider them to be merely strange and alternative?

Do you also believe that a mother/father is no better than mother/mother or father/father?

I haven't reviewed the research, but I think that on average it would be a tiny bit better that a child have a mother/father than a mother/mother or father/father. If/when I review some statistics, my opinion might change. Yet, I also think that in general a child would be better off with a loving family (be it mother/father or mother/mother or father/father) than in an orphanage.

Matts we are trying to save America here socially, are you with us?

It depends on your definition of "save America here socially" and on what you consider to be the things that endanger America. Some people think that some things are good for America. Other people think that those things are bad for America. I think that we both want what is good. We disagree on what the good things are.

Originally posted by mattskramer
It depends on your definition of "save America here socially" and on what you consider to be the things that endanger America. Some people think that some things are good for America. Other people think that those things are bad for America. I think that we both want what is good. We disagree on what the good things are.

Yeah, I can't believe this guy thinks that he is the answer to America's social problems.

Originally posted by OCA
No doubt there are going to be mentally fucked up pole smokers but the marriage thing....well lets just say constitutional amendment. Better yet lets put it to a vote of the citizenry, think queers have a chance in hell of winning? Thats why they go through the courts, because they know that most everybody thinks they are degenerate fucks.

Oh right, gays are the only ones who use the court system.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I guess that's why you talibanlike god freaks are so rigid in your condemnations of others.

Hey, I'm not the one wanting shove dick down people's throat here. YOU are.

That would make YOU the freak... boy.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Lets just all agree that I am right.

Then we can move on a happier, more content group of people.:cof:

No........... "I'm right"...........:teeth:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
And I can't believe that you are having such a identity crisis that you feel the need to post under a new one!

That's what this is about?
Well, not sure you why u think that. I don't have a problem standing up for my views.
Apparently non of you do either.:cof:

I would agree with that, for the most part.

As for this thread, I'd have to say that I'm against same-sex marriage. I am against it because I think that marriage is a union of husband and wife. I realize that this view is based on my religious and moral beliefs, and make no apology for it.

As for same-sex unions, it is their choice. I am not opposed to allowing for "civil-unions", or any other name that would apply. Give them tax breaks equal to married couples who file joint returns. Give them every financial and social standing afforded to married couples. It just shouldn't be termed marriage, in my opinion. No matter how trivial that may seem to some, that's the way I see it.

Now, do I think that the gay community would find this acceptable? No, I do not. I think that their goal is not only that we accept them and allow them to legally become couples. I feel that they want to force 'total acceptance', for lack of a better term (and that may be inappropriate), even though true total acceptance will never be possible. They will not be happy, imo, until they are allowed to 'marry'.

well, since everyone is has subscribed to this thread (or so it would seem), I figured this would be a good place to say good nite and know that everyone sees it.

Nite all!

Originally posted by TN_Independent
I feel that they want to force 'total acceptance', for lack of a better term (and that may be inappropriate), even though true total acceptance will never be possible.

TN..... you may have just very well surmized everything in these fifty some pages in one post.

My hats off to ya. Good job.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
well, since everyone is has subscribed to this thread (or so it would seem), I figured this would be a good place to say good nite and know that everyone sees it.

Nite all!

Later.

"Force total acceptance" - hmmmm. I guess that McDonalds is trying to force total acceptance for its cheeseburgers. We allow McDonalds to exist. We even allow it to sell burgers. Yet, it will never be able to force me to accept its food as being good.

"Force total acceptance" - hmmmm. I guess that McDonalds is trying to force total acceptance for its cheeseburgers. We allow McDonalds to exist. We even allow it to sell burgers. Yet, it will never be able to force me to accept its food as being good.

What's it like being a "middle of the roader" matts, with no true convictions about anything? Just live and let live....

Isn't it boring?

Problem is we arent keeping them from existing. We are trying to prevent them from destroying the family and legitimize their illicit behavior.

I cant imagine what you are thinking if you think burgers taste bad though.

You have a different viewpoint? Fine. I respect that.

To associate McD's cheeseburgers with this issue trivializes it beyond compare, though. Wouldn't you agree?

Of course I am accepting of other people's opinions, even when they differ with my own. Not that you aren't, of course, seeing as how I don't know you. It's just that your post seems to suggest that you don't. After a little thought, though, even that is OK by me.
:D

Just because there may be homosexuals and even homosexual marriage, it does not mean that there will be no heterosexuals and heterosexual marriage.

Are you that morally desolate that you cannot see a wrong with this behavior when it is genocide as carried out to its natural conclusion? Advocating this behavior creates DEATH.

Get with the times. You need not be a heterosexual to create repopulation. Have you heard of sperm banks (for Lesbians who want children)? Consider surrogate mothers for Gays who want children.

CONSIDER IT?

You MUST be smoking. Just because you CAN, you SHOULD?!?!

Only someone so bent on pleasing ego could forstall a right and wrong issue in place of their own pleasure and sacrifice future generations in its advocacy.

How is this any different than Hitler?

IT ISN'T.

I sure hope you aren't the type to want to waste millions to save a type of moth from extinction by making an entire city block set up a no-build zone.

It would be quite contradictory to be all in favor of saving the environment on one hand while advocating genocide and extinction of the human race on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back