🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Pride Doritos

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.

Bullshit. The Rainbow® was invented by Jesse Jackson.
Prior to that everything was in black and white. Just look at old newsreels.
Typical libtardism.

Good job Doritos. I approve of anything that pisses of the embarrassing nut jobs.
Doesn't piss me off at all, but I won't buy any of their products again.
Well that sucks for you :rofl:
Not really, I don't eat a bunch of junk food. I might eat a small bag of chips a week.
Well Dorito's are owned by Frito-Lays which is owned by Pepsi co. So you have a lot more stuff to start boycotting.

Good job Doritos. I approve of anything that pisses of the embarrassing nut jobs.
Not really, I don't eat a bunch of junk food. I might eat a small bag of chips a week.
Well Dorito's are owned by Frito-Lays which is owned by Pepsi co. So you have a lot more stuff to start boycotting.

And Pepsi owned Richard Nixon, therefore it owns the Republican Party, so he'll have to boycott Donald Rump too. 'Tis a tangled web.

emot-munch.gif

Such a queer notion that a handful of progressives can "validate" anything....

Especially such a fantastical concoction as homosexual "marriage".

But hey, the imagination can hold many victories......

Don't drink soft drinks, will have to switch brands of mixed nuts. I drink power aid which is own by coke last I checked. So no biggie.

And Pepsi owned Richard Nixon, therefore it owns the Republican Party, so he'll have to boycott Donald Rump too. 'Tis a tangled web.

emot-munch.gif
Carson is my choice.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

Amen to all of this. Them stealing the rainbow to me shouldn't be all that surprising though. Living the homosexual lifestyle already goes to show that they do not care about what the Lord's rules are so why not break another one by stealing the rainbow and making it the symbol of their rule breaking pride?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to all of this. Them stealing the rainbow to me shouldn't be all that surprising though. Living the homosexual lifestyle already goes to show that they do not care about what the Lord's rules are so why not break another one by stealing the rainbow and making it the symbol of their rule breaking pride?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nobody "stole" the rainbow. It's still there in the relevant conditions as it always was. And always has been since long before the "Lord" was invented and before we were here, world without end Amen.

^^^ To me, they stole it and they are giving it another definition as if it didn't already have one when it does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't drink soft drinks, will have to switch brands of mixed nuts. I drink power aid which is own by coke last I checked. So no biggie.
It's gonna be even harder than that. Here's a full list. Best of luck on your journey.

Here Are The 379 American Companies Supporting Same-Sex Marriage

Those just look odd, I am sure they taste fine though. Like when Heinz had crazy assed colored ketchup for the millennium.

Oh that green ketchup was just nasssssty!

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol
I mix mayo and ketchup together then put it on my fries.
Throw in some relish. Voila! 1000 Island.

Forum List

Back