🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay Pride Doritos

Those just look odd, I am sure they taste fine though. Like when Heinz had crazy assed colored ketchup for the millennium.

Oh that green ketchup was just nasssssty!

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol
I mix mayo and ketchup together then put it on my fries.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Those just look odd, I am sure they taste fine though. Like when Heinz had crazy assed colored ketchup for the millennium.

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Now you're speaking my language. I don't use mayo often b/c holy shit is it terrible for you. One dollop and there goes two runs.

:haha::puke3:

Can only get them if you send AT LEAST 10$ to a pro fag group....so 10$ for a 3$ bag of chips....LMAO....wonder how many idiots will jump on this.To bad they ain't in stores. I would "accidentally" run my cart into the display then "accidentally" step all over the bags of chips while I "attempted" to pick them up.
You are such a rebel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you're speaking my language. I don't use mayo often b/c holy shit is it terrible for you. One dollop and there goes two runs.

"Two runs"? You should be ejected from the game for having a foreign substance on the baseball. :nono:

"Two runs"? You should be ejected from the game for having a foreign substance on the baseball. :nono:

I already erased by workout today but having four beers and two shots today at the Bucco's games.

Rainbows existed long before they gays appropriated it as their symbol.

The rainbow is a memorial of God's covenant with Noah that he would never flood the Earth again.

So the rainbow is a Jewish and a Christian symbol.

Gays should bugger off and get their own symbol.
Wrong...rainbows are where leprechauns hide their pot of gold...no Noah fiction.

No leprechaun fiction. You'll never find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Leprechauns know that a rainbow has no end. It is a circle. You've been looking in the wrong place all this time. :)

These are the official snack of The Rowan County Clerk's office. lol

Well they're in the private sector, they could do whatever they want. I don't eat Doritos because there is hardly any nutritional value in them. So as long as that stays the same I won't be a consumer.

They prolly taste like semen and rancid dyke pussy, mdk can you and bodey confirm that for me please? :badgrin:

They prolly taste like semen and rancid dyke pussy, mdk can you and bodey confirm that for me please? :badgrin:

I haven't tried them yet but if that's the case I need to get some of those semen ones. I'll pass on the rancid v-jay though.

I haven't tried them yet but if that's the case I need to get some of those semen ones. I'll pass on the rancid v-jay though.
I dont blame you bruv, :badgrin:

Haha Faggoritos.

Who buys shit like this???

Some retard liberal will buy it. Then frame the empty bag in a $1000 frame and hang it over their couch to say "See!!? I'm tolerant! I care!"

I dont blame you bruv, :badgrin:
image.jpg

Forum List

Back