Gay Pride Doritos

Can only get them if you send AT LEAST 10$ to a pro fag group....so 10$ for a 3$ bag of chips....LMAO....wonder how many idiots will jump on this.To bad they ain't in stores. I would "accidentally" run my cart into the display then "accidentally" step all over the bags of chips while I "attempted" to pick them up.
OOOOoooo! I'd beat
up those Doritos so bad! They are bad, bad Doritos! I'm a big tough guy and I just hate those Doritos!

What an ass you are.

Oh that green ketchup was just nasssssty!

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol
I mix mayo and ketchup together then put it on my fries.

Now you're speaking my language. I don't use mayo often b/c holy shit is it terrible for you. One dollop and there goes two runs.
I only use Dukes Mayo. Shit when I lived in the midwest I took a case of that stuff with me!

Can only get them if you send AT LEAST 10$ to a pro fag group....so 10$ for a 3$ bag of chips....LMAO....wonder how many idiots will jump on this.To bad they ain't in stores. I would "accidentally" run my cart into the display then "accidentally" step all over the bags of chips while I "attempted" to pick them up.
OOOOoooo! I'd beat
up those Doritos so bad! They are bad, bad Doritos! I'm a big tough guy and I just hate those Doritos!

What an ass you are.
And? :) I don't like fags or their propaganda.

It was visually off putting. Dipping my fries in that jazz was confusing.

You could use mustard, like civilized people ... :eusa_whistle:

I don't use ketchup for anything but I was crestfallen the udder day when I walked into my local Mexican restaurant and they no longer have the green habanero sauce. Now I gotta -- what, bring my own? :death:

Mustard for fries!? Visigoth. lol
I mix mayo and ketchup together then put it on my fries.

Now you're speaking my language. I don't use mayo often b/c holy shit is it terrible for you. One dollop and there goes two runs.
I only use Dukes Mayo. Shit when I lived in the midwest I took a case of that stuff with me!

OOOOoooo! I'd beat

What an ass you are.
And? :) I don't like fags or their propaganda.
I know. You're so sensitive. Take it out on those corn chips, you big tough guy!

And store security cameras will show us all just how tough and mature you are! Thank God for the YouTube.

.... really?

Doritos supports LGBT community with rainbow chips

635780860133558641-doritos.JPG

You know what this means- right?

Anyone who eats Doritos is going to turn Gay........

Your bag seems to smell like butthurt. :dunno:

Oh stop. We're having fun in an otherwise very odd thread. lol

Nice... you call it "odd" - AWESOME! :) (I strive to be the oddest of all!)

The competition around here is stiff. lol

yeah... not sure I can beat danielpalos, I'm sure there are others but he's the 1st to come to mind...

I bet it tastes like sweaty tuna

Your bag seems to smell like butthurt. :dunno:

Oh stop. We're having fun in an otherwise very odd thread. lol

Nice... you call it "odd" - AWESOME! :) (I strive to be the oddest of all!)

The competition around here is stiff. lol

yeah... not sure I can beat danielpalos, I'm sure there are others but he's the 1st to come to mind...

Don't make me bring Special Ed in here....

Well... people have choices, we have to agree to that. Even God created us with free will.

I just think all the other marketing and media "play" is just stupid..

They're all shaped like triangles, where's the diversity in that ?

Doesn't Frito-Lay know, we're not all triangles out here ?

Forum List

Back