Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning
The Globalist knows how to play psychology games on the world. They knows that the many people of different nations despises them and or their agendas. And so the Globalist pretends that they are pushing for the Homosexual independence movement. That all of these countries will go against it, just because it is done in their name. Even if the Globalist pretends that they want to save the monarch butterflies. That they will know that the countries of the world will go against them. So now the Globalist are trying to get the world to hate homosexuals and women's rights, and immigrants and Muslims. By saying that they belonged to a certain groups.

i don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms but the asshole is not an organ built for sex. plus gay men are exposed to all kinds of funky shit. for instance gays get hepatitis at an alarming rate cause they go ass to mouth .

even women Youre playing with fire

""
“Let’s face it, the anus was not made for intercourse. It’s supposed to be a one-way passage,” Dr. Streicher points out. The vagina, on the other hand, “has a thick, elastic, accordion-like lining designed to stretch to accommodate a penis, or a baby.”

Rectal tissue is thinner and doesn’t share the same elasticity, so there’s a greater chance it can tear, says Dr. Streicher, who is the author of Sex Rx. And tearing increases your odds of contracting a sexually transmitted infection.

Rectal gonorrhea, anal chlamydia, and HIV are all real risks. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "anal sex is the highest-risk sexual behavior for HIV infections." But anal sex is perhaps most likely to transmit the human papillomavirus (HPV). “Very few heterosexual men have HIV, but over half of men have HPV,” says Dr. Streicher. HPV can cause anal warts and anal cancer.

""

The Joos! The Joos!

mKRZu9p.gif

Homosexuality is benign. It doesn't hurt anyone. It is widespread acceptance and normalization of homosexuality that is toxic and destructive.

Homosexuality is benign. It doesn't hurt anyone. It is widespread acceptance and normalization of homosexuality that is toxic and destructive.
Most of this widespread acceptance without lubrication can be harmful and destructive to the acceptor.

Once it became normalized and accepted, the left forged ahead to chart new courses in degeneracy. Transgenderism is all the rage now, people almost seem to believe that it's "normal" to have your penis turned inside out and stuffed into a hole where your balls used to be.

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

As a tried and true american conservative, bite me. Screw the 7th century barbarians. Gay people are not your enemy.
Gay people are the enemy of Christianity and a threat to society.
One flew over the cuckoo's nest?
one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest-animation_%2528you_creeps_you_lunatics_mental_defectives%2529.gif

As a tried and true american conservative, bite me. Screw the 7th century barbarians. Gay people are not your enemy.

Gay people are no threat to anyone. You must practice a really filthy brand of Christianity if you think of gay people as an enemy. You not only trash gay people, you trash the entire Christian faith. Please use only the name of your cult and stop trashing the name of Christianity. There are a lot of decent people in Christianity, including gay people.

What horse puckey. If so, it is you that makes them enemies.

Kill people you don’t like, the Christian way, huh?
These people are advocating murder, and over sex. It's the Jesus way. Yet Jesus never said anything about sex. Grafting one's insecurities about sex on to religion seems to be a tradition among the world's religions, which is one chief reason why I do not indulge in organized religion.

I understand that this situation in Brunei involves the Muslim faith, but it is all the same. I suspect that the OP calls himself a Christian, but advocates murder for sexual reasons.

Kill people you don’t like, the Christian way, huh?
These people are advocating murder, and over sex. It's the Jesus way. Yet Jesus never said anything about sex. Grafting one's insecurities about sex on to religion seems to be a tradition among the world's religions, which is one chief reason why I do not indulge in organized religion.

I understand that this situation in Brunei involves the Muslim faith, but it is all the same. I suspect that the OP calls himself a Christian, but advocates murder for sexual reasons.
I wonder how they feel about Jesus himself being gay? Would they advocate throwing him off a roof?

Forum List

Back