Gay sex and adultery will be punishable by stoning to death and thieves will be amputated

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning
Kill people you don’t like, the Christian way, huh?
These people are advocating murder, and over sex. It's the Jesus way. Yet Jesus never said anything about sex. Grafting one's insecurities about sex on to religion seems to be a tradition among the world's religions, which is one chief reason why I do not indulge in organized religion.

I understand that this situation in Brunei involves the Muslim faith, but it is all the same. I suspect that the OP calls himself a Christian, but advocates murder for sexual reasons.
I wonder how they feel about Jesus himself being gay? Would they advocate throwing him off a roof?

Perhaps. "Christian leaders" have fought for centuries to portray Jesus as asexual. Hence the bizarre portrayals of Mary Magdalene and the raising of Lazarus.

It would be a great way to erradicate homosexuality that is rampant in America. Homosexuality is evil and immoral and is the work of Satan.

These people are advocating murder, and over sex. It's the Jesus way. Yet Jesus never said anything about sex. Grafting one's insecurities about sex on to religion seems to be a tradition among the world's religions, which is one chief reason why I do not indulge in organized religion.

I understand that this situation in Brunei involves the Muslim faith, but it is all the same. I suspect that the OP calls himself a Christian, but advocates murder for sexual reasons.
I wonder how they feel about Jesus himself being gay? Would they advocate throwing him off a roof?

Perhaps. "Christian leaders" have fought for centuries to portray Jesus as asexual. Hence the bizarre portrayals of Mary Magdalene and the raising of Lazarus.
Jesus was a carpenter. Carpenters are not known for being asexual.

village-people-construction-worker-costume.jpg

Personally, although I find anal sex with even a woman gross, I could care less if a man decides to turn his anus from a one way, into a two way street. Just imagine, you wake up in the morning, and instead of the beautiful smell of pussy all over the bedsheets, it smells like the toilet.

As a tried and true american conservative, bite me. Screw the 7th century barbarians. Gay people are not your enemy.
Gay people are the enemy of Christianity and a threat to society.
Religious extremists are a bigger threat than gay people.

Personally, although I find anal sex with even a woman gross, I could care less if a man decides to turn his anus from a one way, into a two way street. Just imagine, you wake up in the morning, and instead of the beautiful smell of pussy all over the bedsheets, it smells like the toilet.
Gee, thanks for the 12 year old school yard crap. The other 6th graders think you're the coolest. except for the girls.

This is not a current event article, its an opinion article at best and belongs in the badlands.

Religious extremists are a bigger threat than gay people.

Why do you compare apples to oranges?
Extremist religious people are not as bad as extremist ideolgues who have slaughtered tens of millions of people in the last century alone.

The old testament is about violence and worse ways of men. The new testament softens those issues with forgiveness. But the old ways are still frowned upon. I am not violent. But you have to be a fool to think the way we are going is going to become the norm. Something will happen. An event or a disaster, false flag, an induced financial contraction or an economic upheaval and the reset button will occur. We in America are spoiled. And we have great imbalances in pay and benefits of our working class. You can take a short cruise for near what you spend at an NFL football game. The longshoreman that take your luggage make double digit wages and half that with benefits. They also get tipped for taking the luggage. They bring the luggage in carts to the cruise ship. Then the employees of the ship take the luggage and also scan the luggage for contrband and bring the luggage to all of the cabins. And these employees make a dime compared to the American longshoremen. But it is more money then from the nation they come from. So balance the wages out to achieve your utopia as to give others a good life.

Its Sharia Law which all members of the death cult follow.

Nothing new.

Which makes these posts by "good christians" even more amusing.

Banning sodomy is a laughable idea.

Thinking that you can eradicate homosexuality is laughably stupid.

And the idea that sodomy is exclusive to homosexuals is even more ignorant. Millions of men asking (begging?) their wives, and you want to try and get politicians to ban it? Too funny!

I agree with the Op'er and all gays should get so stoned that it feels like death or peace, so pass the bong...

Oh, wait the Op'er want to act like the Muslims they hate and kill someone because of their sexuality and they claim to be Christian?

No, just no...

As a tried and true american conservative, bite me. Screw the 7th century barbarians. Gay people are not your enemy.

Better be careful. your conservative friends might turn on you and start calling you a liberal (after they claim they don't hate gays)

I agree with the Op'er and all gays should get so stoned that it feels like death or peace, so pass the bong...

Oh, wait the Op'er want to act like the Muslims they hate and kill someone because of their sexuality and they claim to be Christian?

No, just no...

Just wait until the OPer finds out that sodomy includes oral sex. So he is pushing for death if you get a blowjob. :auiqs.jpg:

Its Sharia Law which all members of the death cult follow.

Nothing new.

Which makes these posts by "good christians" even more amusing.

Banning sodomy is a laughable idea.

Thinking that you can eradicate homosexuality is laughably stupid.

And the idea that sodomy is exclusive to homosexuals is even more ignorant. Millions of men asking (begging?) their wives, and you want to try and get politicians to ban it? Too funny!

It is funny. Sodomy has been around since the beginning of time.

Wonder how many of those 300 Spartans were gay?? No one could accuse them of not being manly. LOL

I have no problem with gays and never have.

Well hell, now you just made it impossible for the toe tapping society!

You wake to the birds singing, the sun shinning, and the beautiful lass giving you a wake me up hummer and all of a sudden the sex police kick your door in, drags her out, buries her waste deep and the neighbors start tossing rocks at her...

Yeah, that is the society the world need...

No, thank you...

As a tried and true american conservative, bite me. Screw the 7th century barbarians. Gay people are not your enemy.[/QUOTE]
Thank God real conservatives, like the GOP used to be full of, are still around to counter how far right and how far insane the Trump party has gone today....It is no longer the GOP, it is the Trump cult. And all the haters and bigots and conspiracy theorists and loony tune nutjob right wingers who always wanted to be accepted by the GOP before 2010 or so, are now not only in the GOP, they have destroyed it from within and turned it into a cult of hate, bigotry and tribalism flying under the false flag of Patriotism.

Forum List

Back