🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

"
Just as "The Millionaires Club" would no longer be a club for millionaires, where it accepted non-millionaires, marriage of two men cannot be marriage, as marriage is the joining of one man and one woman." (Keys)

Nineteen states (so far) have ruled otherwise. Better find another argument.

So what? If all 50 States declared Dogs to be Cats, that would in no way alter the facts at issue.

Ya see scamp, popularity is NOT validity. What you're arguing here is the long ago refuted notion that popularity; which serves your temporal interests purely for its potential for power, makes right.

You will NOT feel the same about popularity/power when you're shoved back in the closet and the door is nailed shut. And THAT is how I can be SO sure that your argument is irrational pablum, designed purely for consumption by children and fools.
What would be the legal and constitutional basis of doing such a thing?
To continue the analogy, perhaps someone had been in the habit of calling cats "dogs". And because of that lifelong habit, didn't want to be teased at school or told as an adult s/he had to come to terms with reality. Instead, s/he joined with a group of other such afflicted people and they fought hard for their "civil rights" [to not face their confusion]. S/he preferred that the rest of society must change and not her/him. And if society refused to change then they were all "bigots/haters" etc. S/he even went so far with it that s/he began convincing veterinarians to perform "species-change operations" where vets would extend a cat's face surgically and make its claws non-retractible and remove its ability to purr in order to make it seem like a dog.

NAILED IT!

"
Just as "The Millionaires Club" would no longer be a club for millionaires, where it accepted non-millionaires, marriage of two men cannot be marriage, as marriage is the joining of one man and one woman." (Keys)

Nineteen states (so far) have ruled otherwise. Better find another argument.

So what? If all 50 States declared Dogs to be Cats, that would in no way alter the facts at issue.

Ya see scamp, popularity is NOT validity. What you're arguing here is the long ago refuted notion that popularity; which serves your temporal interests purely for its potential for power, makes right.

You will NOT feel the same about popularity/power when you're shoved back in the closet and the door is nailed shut. And THAT is how I can be SO sure that your argument is irrational pablum, designed purely for consumption by children and fools.
What would be the legal and constitutional basis of doing such a thing?

What is the legal basis for demanding that people pretend that deviant sexual behavior, is normal and that choices by individuals to respond favorably to deviant sexual desires obligates others to accept what is little more than a perversion of human sexuality, in order to alter a fundamental cultural standard?

What is the legal basis for non-stop indoctrination that teaches my children and grand-children that such foolishness is perfectly acceptable toward the goal of influencing them to engage in such behavior?

What is the legal basis for claiming that homosexuality, a deviation from the biological sexual standard established by nature itself, is TOTALLY different from any other sexual abnormality?

Well go ahead and answer those... I don't want you to feel that I am piling on.

"Sorry, jim jones wasn't a Chrisitian...he was follower of real evil...communism..."

Jim Jones was many things, but his "congregation" thought he was Christian, and that is why almost 1,000 of them died.

To continue the analogy, perhaps someone had been in the habit of calling cats "dogs". And because of that lifelong habit, didn't want to be teased at school or told as an adult s/he had to come to terms with reality. Instead, s/he joined with a group of other such afflicted people and they fought hard for their "civil rights" [to not face their confusion]. S/he preferred that the rest of society must change and not her/him. And if society refused to change then they were all "bigots/haters" etc. S/he even went so far with it that s/he began convincing veterinarians to perform "species-change operations" where vets would extend a cat's face surgically and make its claws non-retractible and remove its ability to purr in order to make it seem like a dog.
NAILED IT!
Why, thank you... :eusa_shifty:

This is no different that ruling that a wedding hall must accommodate white people.

Not sure why all the angst.

You don't understand that millions are repulsed by homosexually, regard it to be disgusting, depraved, contrary to their sensibilities, their morality or religious convictions? Behavior and the benign realities of everyday-walk-in-the-park morphological features/traits are the same thing?

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Is the brain damage permanent?
So? If you run a business you must follow the established rules or work to change them. And these people weren't so repulsed that they wouldn't take their money for a party.

Welcome to the point.

The individuals at issue are accepting of the people themselves. As are all decent human beings. The repulsion comes in the abomination wherein people set themselves before God, in matrimony, proclaiming their right to disobey God's law.

Your choices are your choices. But you have no right to demand that others become a party to that which they recognize as abhorrent. This being so, because there is no potential for such a right.
Which god? Followed by which people?

God. The Creator of the Universe.

"
What is the legal basis for demanding that people pretend that deviant sexual behavior, is normal and that choices by individuals to respond favorably to deviant sexual desires obligates others to accept what is little more than a perversion of human sexuality, in order to alter a fundamental cultural standard?
What is the legal basis for non-stop indoctrination that teaches my children and grand-children that such foolishness is perfectly acceptable toward the goal of influencing them to engage in such behavior?
What is the legal basis for claiming that homosexuality, a deviation from the biological sexual standard established by nature itself, is TOTALLY different from any other sexual abnormality?
Well go ahead and answer those... I don't want you to feel that I am piling on."
(Keys)

I am not an attorney, having had to drop out of law school after only a year, for financial reasons, so I will take the easy route. The Supreme Court determines what is Constitutional, and what is not, and they have, so far, found same sex marriage to be constitutional. When they decide otherwise, then you may have a point, in your demand for the basis of the law governing same-sex marriage.

"Sorry, jim jones wasn't a Chrisitian...he was follower of real evil...communism..."

Jim Jones was many things, but his "congregation" thought he was Christian, and that is why almost 1,000 of them died.

What Jim Jones was, was a common garden variety leftists; a communist, no different from any other leftists.
You can't throw a rock at the obama cult, without hitting one of 'em, they're a dime a dozen and represent the pure antithesis of the principles that define America.

Yes, there are evil people who use religion to commit evil...wow...that is a deep insight...

Just like there are corrupt politicians, bad cops, bad teachers, bad lawyers, bad plumbers...

Yeah, great point...

Obviously, Bill, you fail to see the binding thread of all religions. It is all about manipulating people. I'm not too concerned about bad plumbers manipulating people. Politicians, police, and even teachers are accountable to somebody for manipulating people. Religion, however, teaches that manipulating people is not only good, but necessary, and to be rewarded..

I see a lot of things Vandals...life is about manipulating people...for the good and the bad...religion just gets a bad rap...

Yes, there are evil people who use religion to commit evil...wow...that is a deep insight...

Just like there are corrupt politicians, bad cops, bad teachers, bad lawyers, bad plumbers...

Yeah, great point...

Obviously, Bill, you fail to see the binding thread of all religions. It is all about manipulating people. I'm not too concerned about bad plumbers manipulating people. Politicians, police, and even teachers are accountable to somebody for manipulating people. Religion, however, teaches that manipulating people is not only good, but necessary, and to be rewarded..

Was Jesus a manipulator?

If you insist on using the First they came for ............. please at least use it correctly.

Oh, and I'm not entirely convinced that you have an inalienable right to keep fags out of your life either.

Why not?

Yeah, actually, I'm still waiting for the man who knows how to debate to answer my response to this.
Why can't one reformulate Martin Niemoller's "First they came . . ." in order to make a specific point slightly different than that originally made? In what sense is that incorrect?

And, oh, where did I ever claim that I had an inalienable right to keep homosexuals out of my life altogether, especially given the fact that I neither hold to nor even practice such a doctrine?

You don't think you have any responsibility to acknowledge your erroneous assumption on this forum, SmarterThanTheAverageBear?

I would expect that lapse in of etiquette from lefty, but you're not a leftist are you? Now, of course, if you're an Objectivist, I might understand your somewhat passive-aggressive hostility, but that wouldn't make your lapse any less questionable.

That's the problem with a guy who's been on the forum for 15 seconds and decides that the negative press of leftists and, perhaps, that of the bipolar wacko Jarlaxle, for whom I have a few more words, accurately defines me.

And what's with this George Washington crack from a guy who, obviously, is also a staunch defender of inalienable rights?

SmarterThanTheAverageBear, allow me to suggest something to you. You're an intelligent, articulate and thoughtful poster. I’ve enjoyed reading you. Don't go imagining that my tactics on this thread in the face of lefty's depraved indifference to inalienable human rights is something it’s not.

I see a lot of things Vandals...life is about manipulating people...for the good and the bad...religion just gets an overly bad rap...

Wow...quoting myself...weird...

Religion gets an overly bad rap and the wrong religion gets the worst bad rap....while the really evil one is explained away...as the heads are chopped, the acid is thrown, the children are buried alive...

But now that they have killed a journalist...the left/government media is all outraged...

I don't deny anyone's right to be manipulated by religion. I watched silently for years while my grandmother gave away her grocery money to Oral Roberts every month. I just don't choose to be one of those people. Nor, will I stand by quietly while the religious Right tries to legislate their religious beliefs. When I grew up in Atlanta, it was illegal for me to so much as buy a spatula on Sunday, much less go shopping for anything else other than gasoline and food. I grew up under theocracy in the South, and I won't tolerate it as an adult.

Vandal...can I just use "Vandal" when I post to you...it is a little quicker...if not, I'll write your whole name...

Forum List

Back