🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

How about civil disobedience? What are you going to do about that?

Well, as David Horowitz pointed out, and this is not a direct quote...Republicans play politics...democrats/lefties fight complete and total political war against their enemies...and take no prisoners....

So to your point...they will bring in the full weight and force of the police powers of the state to get those damned cakes made and those pictures taken...and much like the democrats in the south suppressing African Americans trying to have their rights under the Constitution and Bill of Rights respected, they will not be afraid to use force to get their way...

Well, to start off with, he would have to renounce Judaism before he could become fit to be a member of a Christian Church. he certainly never did that during his lifetime.

"
What is the legal basis for demanding that people pretend that deviant sexual behavior, is normal and that choices by individuals to respond favorably to deviant sexual desires obligates others to accept what is little more than a perversion of human sexuality, in order to alter a fundamental cultural standard?
What is the legal basis for non-stop indoctrination that teaches my children and grand-children that such foolishness is perfectly acceptable toward the goal of influencing them to engage in such behavior?
What is the legal basis for claiming that homosexuality, a deviation from the biological sexual standard established by nature itself, is TOTALLY different from any other sexual abnormality?
Well go ahead and answer those... I don't want you to feel that I am piling on."
(Keys)

I am not an attorney, having had to drop out of law school after only a year, for financial reasons, so I will take the easy route. The Supreme Court determines what is Constitutional, and what is not, and they have, so far, found same sex marriage to be constitutional. When they decide otherwise, then you may have a point, in your demand for the basis of the law governing same-sex marriage.

The Supreme Court offers their opinions. Those opinions are as subject to the laws of reason as are yours and mine. And under reasonable circumstances, that system works fine.

The problem is that today, the court is loaded with Leftists... and when that happens the court departs from objective reason and succumbs to the irrational nature of subjective reasoning.

This is because Left-think rests ENTIRELY upon relativism and relativism axiomatically rejects objectivity.

Objectivity is an essential element of truth. It is also, by extension, an essential element of trust... without objective truth and without the trust intrinsic to objective truth, there is no means to establish the acceptance of a soundly reasoned, sustainable morality. And without those elements, there is no potential for justice.

And where justice cannot be served, there is only one possibility, within the scope of human history, what comes next; which of course deals the SCOTUS out, in terms of relevance.

It also deals out any acceptance for the homosexual, as there is not a single example in human history, where cultures which had devolved to accept homosexuality did not crash and burn, and succumb to either civil war or invasion, wherein the culture that rose from the ashes had any sense that homosexuality was acceptable.

Now, at the end of the day, all we're seeing here is the rise of Old Testament evil... and that brings predictable results and those predictions are always somewhere in the 'catastrophic' department.

So you see how, at the end of the day, the opinions of the SCOTUS are only relevant, where they reason soundly, thus sustains the viability of the culture. Because where they fail to do so; such failures being demonstrated in the Roberts decision to sustain obamaScare, they inevitably render themselves irrelevant.

Yes, live and let live is not their motto...more gays who will not accept someone not accepting their lifestyle...and so those individuals will be punished...

Blog: NY Farm fined for refusing to host gay wedding

You ignorant homophobe just lie like rats.

It's not a 'Farm' like old McDonald -- it's a Bed and Breakfast Inn type place that also hosts weddings. They are running a very profitable service / hospitality business.

If you're a bigot, keep your business under the radar and only host parties or hate rallies for your bigot homophobe friends.

Yes, live and let live is not their motto...more gays who will not accept someone not accepting their lifestyle...and so those individuals will be punished...

Blog: NY Farm fined for refusing to host gay wedding

It's not a 'Farm' like old McDonald -- it's a Bed and Breakfast Inn type place that also hosts weddings. They are running a very profitable service / hospitality business.

If you're a bigot, keep your business under the radar and only host parties or hate rallies for your bigot homophobe friends.
So says the hateful bigoted christophobe.

The problem is that today, the court is loaded with Leftists... and when that happens the court departs from objective reason and succumbs to the irrational nature of subjective reasoning.

I've started calling this problem lefty dyslexia...

"
What is the legal basis for demanding that people pretend that deviant sexual behavior, is normal and that choices by individuals to respond favorably to deviant sexual desires obligates others to accept what is little more than a perversion of human sexuality, in order to alter a fundamental cultural standard?
What is the legal basis for non-stop indoctrination that teaches my children and grand-children that such foolishness is perfectly acceptable toward the goal of influencing them to engage in such behavior?
What is the legal basis for claiming that homosexuality, a deviation from the biological sexual standard established by nature itself, is TOTALLY different from any other sexual abnormality?
Well go ahead and answer those... I don't want you to feel that I am piling on."
(Keys)

I am not an attorney, having had to drop out of law school after only a year, for financial reasons, so I will take the easy route. The Supreme Court determines what is Constitutional, and what is not, and they have, so far, found same sex marriage to be constitutional. When they decide otherwise, then you may have a point, in your demand for the basis of the law governing same-sex marriage.

The Supreme Court decides? No. Ultimately, the inalienable rights of the people decide.
You do not win elections. You defraud the system, through illegitimate means. Which demonstrates that you adhere to ideas that are hostile to American principle.

What you need to understand is that this is how we can know that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Whatever works. Anyway, Just keep ranting away. When you are finished marginalizing the lesbians and gays, be sure to spend the appropriate amount of time ranting about Hispanics, pro-choice people, anyone who ever voted for a Democrat, African-Americans, women, and "gun grabbers".

Mindless race card invoked there, Godwin, and after Where_r_my_Keys has made it abundantly clear that he is not a racist in any way, shape or form, given the fact that his argument is classical natural law and the God of nature, the founding ethos of the Republic as established by the Declaration of Independence. "[A]ll men are created equal." Recall?

The essence of liberty is ideological discrimination. The only people who can't handle liberty are PUSSIES, and the only people seeking to use the government to marginalize and oppress, rather than live and let live, are PUSSIES like you and your homofascist friends.

Where_r_my_Keys, unlike the intellectual lightweights on this forum, where the median IQ has been precipitously dropping over the last two years, especially, is right on the mark about you PUSSIES who run to the government: "Oh, Daddy, they won't accept me; make them accept me." In others words, you're sociopaths.

And that's the only point you're making. "It's the law!" Well, no shit, Sherlock. There's nothing profound or mysterious about that. The wont of leftist yahoos is to make baby talk about the banal as if it were profundity.

What do PUSSIES like you incessantly prattle? "It's a done deal." "The train has left the station." "We've won the cultural war in the political arena." PUSSIES thumping their breasts as if their "Daddy-make-them-accept-me" victory were the stuff of tough guys.

Yes. We know that, PUSSY. Beyond that reality, what’s your point, PUSSY? Might makes right, PUSSY? Oh, the irony.

What we're telling you, PUSSY, is that we will not submit to you're renegade paper law of mobocracy. We will not compromise on our INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS. You pagan PUSSIES of statist idolatry have been trying to make us submit for more than 2000 years ever since you threw us to the lions. Given the fact that didn't work, what makes you think we're going to submit now?

Silly asses like you and theDoctorsIn are delusional, fooling no one but yourselves. Given the fact that the essence of your victory is the violation of INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS, your prize is the decline and fall of the Republic. Congratulations. Pucker up and get ready to suck on the ashes of your pyrrhic victory, PUSSY, or get ready to deal with those of us who are fed up homofascism .

In the meantime, however it goes, let's get something straight, PUSSY. The issue is not doing business with homosexuals, PUSSY. I do business with homosexuals all the time, PUSSY. The issue is not the toleration of homosexuals, PUSSY. As long as they’re not treading on the prerogatives of my life, my liberty or my property, I have absolutely no vested interest in what they do or who they do, PUSSY.

The issue is homofascists demanding that I participate in their depravity, that I deny my God and my values, and make expressions, engage in behavior or permit behavior on my property that condones, celebrates or supports their depravity. They don’t have any legitimate right to demand that from me under divine law, natural law or the constitutional law of the Republic's founding. And the fact of the matter is that homofascist PUSSIES like you and theDoctorsIn know that in your heart of hearts buried under the mountain of lies you tell yourselves and others as you evade acknowledging the essence of the real issue; for the moment you concede the truth, is the moment you concede the illegitimacy of your paper law of mobocracy.

We both know that to be true. I see right through you, PUSSY.

When you have two opposed rights...the right to accomodation (which isn't really a right) and the Right to Religious Freedom (an inalienable Right enshrined in our founding documents)...you have to go with the right that affects the most people...and hurts the least amount of people...

These people could have had their wedding any where else, and the number of people in the country who could be possibly required to make a different choice like this...tiny...and more than tiney...the Right to exercise religion without government coercion affects hundreds of millions of people...

and not getting a wedding cake made by one particular baker...out of dozens...or one particular wedding photographer...out of hundreds...or one wedding restuarant (they were still going to get the use of the reception hall)...is the least harm to the least people...

When two competing rights...one new and made up...and the other Inalienable and in our founding documents...are in opposition...

So on that basis...these people should be left alone...

Gentleman...Ladies...could we please be more civil to each other...

We obviously disagree...but some language is out of bounds for polite, and friendly conversation...please be polite...

So much for gays not invading private homes.

The Christian couple should have looked ahead. Agreed to do the wedding then torch the room. Can't fulfill the contract because of fire. $13,000 would pay for a whole lot of repairs and they wouldn't have a stain on their conscience.
I think that they should have simply bid the job at a rate that would have made it worthwhile having a house full of queers for a day.

Problem solved American Style.

Gentleman...Ladies...could we please be more civil to each other...

We obviously disagree...but some language is out of bounds for polite, and friendly conversation...please be polite...

You didn't include queers. Bigot. When audiences are addressed from now on we should say....."Ladies, Gentlemen, and Queers".....

Lefty dyslexia...I know I simply want people to be free to exercise their religion without coercion by the government, the same way I want people to be able to buy, and sell goods and services without government coercion...and to the someone suffering from lefty dyslexia...that is some form of hate...I want more freedom...the other side wants less freedom...lefty dyslexia at it's worst...

You didn't include queers. Bigot.

Yeah...that would be one of those words best left out of polite conversation...please...stop using it in my threads...thanks...

Forum List

Back