Gays Against Groomers - new Billboard Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly "fair" about this. Just because someone hates children does not mean they are a pedophile or a groomer.

Many adults hate children for various reasons. Most of which, THEY themselves had horrible childhoods, so they want to distance themselves as much as possible.

There IS a difference.

BUT..............on this same line of reasoning..............if these child haters ALLOW pedophiles and groomers to "do their thing" and not attempt to do SOMETHING to stop them.........then they are no better than those POS that need to be shot in the head.

What I find ironic is how some moderators and posters on this boards are fully behind the grooming

Can you name the moderators and posters on this boards that are fully behind the grooming?

Thanks

We don't need no mutilations
We don't need no gender control
No sicko groomers in the classroom
Teacher, leave them kids alone

Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone
All in all, it's just another trick that’s their call
All in all, you're just another trick that’s their call

We don't need no education
We don't need no dysphoria control
No blockers for knockers in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone

Hey, teacher, leave us kids alone
All in all, you're just another d*ck for them all
All in all, you're just another d*ck for them all

If you mutilate yer meat, you can't have any pudding

How can you have any pudding if you mutilate yer meat?

~S~ (w/apologies to Pink Floyd)

It's in their "rules" you can't call them out on anything they do or say without getting banned.

Otherwise I'd have done it a LONG time ago.

That is very convenient for you, make all sorts of accusations and never have to back them up with a name and postings.

It's a good thing for you that you are a rank and file leftist.

Otherwise, the site rules would apply to you.

They do apply to me. I have been sent to time out a few times for breaking them.

If YOU support sexually explicit literature in middle school libraries, we'll then, YOU are a groomer.
"Dear Smith family, we are teaching your fifth grade future sperm producer how to give a right, proper blow job. If you object, Merrit Garland will put you on the terrorist list and you risk a stay at Guantanamo"

Yours Truly, Che Guevara Elementary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back