Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

NICE! now we have our local malcom x wannabe using terms for WHITE ******!

:lol:

hey, maybe you should cry about white people using the word ****** now! Show us what kind of an ironic superstar you can be.

des·per·a·tion: a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

Delusion : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

delusion implies an inability to distinguish between what is real and what only seems to be real, often as the result of a disordered state of mind

If thats all you got I suggest youget back to the field, slave.

what are you trying to set up a date or something you fucking wierdo? I don't know what you thought would happen but im just the kind of guy to meet strange gay old men for some thigh wrestling just because you want a last tango before keeling over. Jeez.. you sound like the very reason Chris Hanson might wanna start staking out nursing homes and busting guys who bring geritol to the party instead of mikes hard lemonade.
You made a challenge which involved wrestling which I accepted then you woosed out. Now you're having homosexual fantasies. :lol:

If thats all you got I suggest youget back to the field, slave.

frustration:the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals; a feeling of annoyance at being hindered or criticized; "her constant complaints were the main source of his frustration"

You made a challenge which involved wrestling which I accepted then you woosed out. Now you're having homosexual fantasies. :lol:

how the hell do you suggest wrestling over the internet, jello-for-brains? sheesh. I bet horseless carriages and those new fangled electric lights have you similarly confused...

frustration:the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals; a feeling of annoyance at being hindered or criticized; "her constant complaints were the main source of his frustration"

im sure Frustration is exactly what you feel each time you see a white dude hugging up on all those white women you wish would give you the time of day instead of all those ghetto hooker baby mamma's you've collected.

Hey Ass Chucker......what'cha doing? Showing us all the word a day calendar that you received for your prison care package?

Forum List

Back