Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

Slightly off topic Sucking Moron, but, you JUST SAID that you are not racist.

Okey dokey......tell us all again how the Holocaust is a hoax.

Back to the subject at hand? Listen moron, God told us to love one another.

He didn't specify gender.

I realize you're a man, but you ARE aware, I hope, that "love one another" is not a euphemism for having sex, right?

your personal beliefs mean two things: jack and shit. Any questions?

Yes. Who do you think you're impressing?

"I'm sitting here talking to you and attacking what you say . . . because your opinions don't mean anything!"

I would say that I'm very sorry that I made you feel so defensive over your cowardice and need for affirmation, but I'm really not.

Run along. Life is too short to waste talking to the testicularly-challenged. Dismissed.

I guess it's fortunate for me that even less people give a fuck about your opinion of my posts than they do about your entire forum input since your first day here, eh?

:lol:

NOW you speak for GAYS, eh? :lol: Indeed, darkjuice, tell me more about how throwing insults around invalidates an argument with another insult steeped post!

:clap2:

BRILLIANT!

No, you speak for gays, Mr Bass just exploded your dumb argument, gays make different ways of arguing, do things the obvious screwed up way.

Yes. Who do you think you're impressing?

"I'm sitting here talking to you and attacking what you say . . . because your opinions don't mean anything!"

I would say that I'm very sorry that I made you feel so defensive over your cowardice and need for affirmation, but I'm really not.

Run along. Life is too short to waste talking to the testicularly-challenged. Dismissed.

por que? Weren't you the one who decided to butt in and speak for all the women in America regarding the use of menstruation as an excuse to act like a bitch? First, I wasn't talking to you to begin with. Second, your input was beyond stupid insomuch that you do not, in fact, speak for women in general. Third, you didn't make anyone feel anything by piping in with the veracity of a toothless dentist. You might want to remember, YOU are jumping into a conversation that IM having, not the other way around.

Indeed, one certainly can see how short (I'm pretty sure you meant Sad) your life is each time you take the time to go through the entire fucking thread and reply to posts that had your labia minora tied in a slipknot.

No, you speak for gays, Mr Bass just exploded your dumb argument, gays make different ways of arguing, do things the obvious screwed up way.

the only ting you exploded is your felony criminal background, dude. Indeed, we've already seen a few gays let you know how stupid your kuntakinte act is, Toby. Hey, maybe if we are lucky you can post another laughable ironic request regarding shit talking while taking the effort to talk shit!

:cool:

the only ting you exploded is your felony criminal background, dude. Indeed, we've already seen a few gays let you know how stupid your kuntakinte act is, Toby. Hey, maybe if we are lucky you can post another laughable ironic request regarding shit talking while taking the effort to talk shit!

Criminal background?

Delusion : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

delusion implies an inability to distinguish between what is real and what only seems to be real, often as the result of a disordered state of mind

Last edited:

I bet you would make contact with a younger male a large part of your half-lucid geriatric daydream, dude. I guess youll just have to find yourself some other white ****** to rub up against instead of focusing all your withering energy on an impossible achievement like me, yo.

yo yo yo, homDAWG.

Still waiting for you to attempt to pin me, skinny boy.

familyguy-toloveanddieindixie-herbert_1162591879.jpg

I bet you would make contact with a younger male a large part of your half-lucid geriatric daydream, dude. I guess youll just have to find yourself some other white ****** to rub up against instead of focusing all your withering energy on an impossible achievement like me, yo.

yo yo yo, homDAWG.
I knew you'd woos out. :eusa_whistle:

Criminal background?

Delusion : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

delusion implies an inability to distinguish between what is real and what only seems to be real, often as the result of a disordered state of mind

ONE MORE DEPOSIT IN CHARLES's IRONY ACCOUNT!

yo yo yo, homDAWG.

wigger1.jpg

ONE MORE DEPOSIT IN CHARLES's IRONY ACCOUNT!

I knew you'd woos out. :eusa_whistle:

what are you trying to set up a date or something you fucking wierdo? I don't know what you thought would happen but im just the kind of guy to meet strange gay old men for some thigh wrestling just because you want a last tango before keeling over. Jeez.. you sound like the very reason Chris Hanson might wanna start staking out nursing homes and busting guys who bring geritol to the party instead of mikes hard lemonade.

NICE! now we have our local malcom x wannabe using terms for WHITE ******!

hey, maybe you should cry about white people using the word ****** now! Show us what kind of an ironic superstar you can be.

wow. that was a pretty stupid retort the first 300 times you used it.. despite your own third person posts no less!

wow. that was a pretty stupid retort the first 300 times you used it.. despite your own third person posts no less!

Forum List

Back