Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dabomb218/Wigger.png

Again, thanks for pointing out the irony of how you just cried about someone talking shit rather than refute your post. If you smile in a dark room you might have seen that coming, black hole.

Yes let's do that actually. And I'll go you one further. If you think the Book of Mormon is a crock of crap, it points out and warns us about people like you. 2 Nephi chapter 28 verse 20 "In the last day shall Satan rage:evil: in the hearts of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good." later in verse 28 And in fine wo unto all those who tremble and are angry because of the truth of God! For behold, he that is built upon my foundation receiveth it with gladness, and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he should fall:ack-1:."

Of course you don't believe in the words of the book of Mormon, but I do. This is an example of personal verication that the gospel is true.The language that I used which ruffles peoples feathers and "offends" them is the same type of language that got Jesus killed. But you don't truly study the Bible or the words of Christ to see the parralel.
.The truth has a certain ring to it:udaman:. You can deny it using whatever Socratic argument you like, just look where it got the society of Socrates.

Having grown up mormon, and luckily learned how sick and perverted it's followers are, you are forgetting, they do something that is against all other beliefs: Polygamy.

So ... if marriage is between one man and one woman ... you two are also following a religious belief that goes against it.

Yeah, let's be complete morons and compare homosexuality to bestiality.

well its not like there hurting anyone..and it could just be genetic..you know like gay people..its not like they choose it...so we must embrace them..in a truly free society a man or woman could openly love the beast or object of his choice ..and express that love ..without judgement

Last edited:
well its not like there hurting anyone..and it could just be genetic..you know like gay people..its not like they choose it...so we must embrace them..in a truly free society a man or woman could openly love the beast or object of his choice ..and express that love ..without judgement

:smoke:

You've gotta fucking be kidding me............

With that logic, you should be able to turn the beast lovers, and the pedophiles loose, after of course, they go to Jesus Camp.

What a buncha rubes.........

Gotta say ... according to the laws as long as it's the opposite sex and only one other then you CAN.

Okay, now I think it's time for the eye opening fact:
Gay men and women are NOT blaming blacks, never have, and never will. However they did pose a logical and even accurate point about how the Mormon scum did misrepresent the law.

Okay, now I think it's time for the eye opening fact:
Gay men and women are NOT blaming blacks, never have, and never will. However they did pose a logical and even accurate point about how the Mormon scum did misrepresent the law.

"The ACTUAL bible also warned of false prophets too. I guess that takes the wind out of your sails."

Please explain how so. In fact The Book of Mormon itself is a strong stamp on the authenticity of The Bible itself. Not a smart comment. You haven't read the book of mormon and apparently neither has hello Kitty over here.
You say you grew up mormon. Did you grow up in the backwoods of the Texas Desert or something. Those polygamists are not associated with us had you known anything about us and proves you are:eusa_liar:

Oh by the way, I am more than happy to hear what you have to say against mormons. Bring it on. You will be sorely confounded. There is not one single apparent contradiction you can come with. You had better come strong.
Of course the Bible warns about false prophets. Like I never heard that one before:lol:
Before you go pretending to believe in God, you had better brush up on your scriptures.
Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. Both Happened to Joseph Smith..... wait I can already hear it coming. You don't like old testament scriptures. ok fine.
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.....
Sorry, couldn't help that last one. Here's the new testament ones:
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Better bone up before deal with someone who knows:eusa_naughty: their scriptures.
Give up now and admit you don't believe in God.

And for Mr. Hello Kitty. Just because you are mad at the church doesn't mean you have to smear and lie about them.:eusa_think:

Last edited:
You are like, also, way too angry :evil:about this aren't you? I suspect your life is wrapped up in this aren't you. I am not going to humor you with links that take time out of my life. I have read the information:eusa_shhh:I don't know what you've been drinking:booze:. but you need to educated yourself, since I don't feel like doing it.
Because even if I do post a link, you are going to dislike it so much that you will lie:eusa_liar: to yourself and find a way to argue against:banghead: it rather than accept the truth.:(
I win

LOL. What a fucking loser. "I'm not going to humor you with links that take time out of my life" is an idiots phrase for "I'm just talking out my ass. I don't really know as much as I think I do. I should probably go back to school and get a real education, rather than just an Internet education. But, I won't. I'm much more comfortable making shit up and wallowing in my ignorance. I'm a loser."

Another bigot bites the cock...

and the then there is incestuous love..they to need to be recognized and given the same rights as everyone else ...especially gay incestuous relationships as they are doubly stigmatized by our society.. a eye opening fact homosexual incestuous marriages do not effect your marriage..

Hey not smart.:eusa_wall:
You can smear rectal matter all over the message boards and your own throat as much as you want. You still never refuted my posts. Just because other men know the depth of your :ahole-1:doesn't mean you know much about history or scripture. If you care about links so much why don't you post any refuting my statements? Because you are MOTED!:lol:

lol..its called sarcasm my friend..my intent is not to refute your post

Hey not smart.:eusa_wall:
You can smear rectal matter all over the message boards and your own throat as much as you want. You still never refuted my posts. Just because other men know the depth of your :ahole-1:doesn't mean you know much about history or scripture. If you care about links so much why don't you post any refuting my statements? Because you are MOTED!:lol:

I did refute your statments, you fucking dolt.

Obvious I win again. He is quite frustrated now you see everyone. Our Macintosh over here has had a system shutdown and cannot decode the problem. He has been infected with a lying:eusa_liar: virus and a virus of stupor:cuckoo:. If only he were a computer it would be ok. It's ok, you can't win em all:(.

Oh by the way, I am more than happy to hear what you have to say against mormons. Bring it on. You will be sorely confounded. There is not one single apparent contradiction you can come with. You had better come strong.
Of course the Bible warns about false prophets. Like I never heard that one before:lol:
Before you go pretending to believe in God, you had better brush up on your scriptures.
Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. Both Happened to Joseph Smith..... wait I can already hear it coming. You don't like old testament scriptures. ok fine.
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.....
Sorry, couldn't help that last one. Here's the new testament ones:
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Better bone up before deal with someone who knows:eusa_naughty: their scriptures.
Give up now and admit you don't believe in God.

And for Mr. Hello Kitty. Just because you are mad at the church doesn't mean you have to smear and lie about them.:eusa_think:
Im ok with Mormans as long as they dont go preaching Jesus and Satan were bros??:lol:

Obvious I win again. He is quite frustrated now you see everyone. Our Macintosh over here has had a system shutdown and cannot decode the problem. He has been infected with a lying:eusa_liar: virus and a virus of stupor:cuckoo:. If only he were a computer it would be ok. It's ok, you can't win em all:(.

So I take this as a concession. You have, for the third time, failed to produce any evidence whatsoever. I guess you are comfortable relying on the reader's stupidity.

I refuted your claim. Where is your refutation?

As per my previous post macintosh. I told you the history of the downfall of nations, the embrace of homosexuality of over 2million members of the Hitler youth, etc, etc, etc.
All you did to "refute" my statements was to tell me to "link up or shut up". Why don't you go and google it. I already did. You just don't want to.
I win again.

As for the White Lion, I refer you to my post, The Truth about Mormons, for clarity on common misconceptions about our doctrine. We'll talk in that forum if you want.

Forum List

Back