Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

dive into the actual scriptures and find any suggestion that jesus and satan are siblings. I don't have to care about aerodynamics to tell you that a plane can fly. Indeed, when bastardized christian dogmas start letting non-believers live their lives without the slimy tendrils of their moral outrage making an appearance every half a breath then you can give me a lecture about how what I believe disqualifies my ability to point at the ACTUAL bible.

:eusa_angel:

it just seems you are using scripture.. to denounce Mormonism ..so you can support homosexuality

dive into the actual scriptures and find any suggestion that jesus and satan are siblings. I don't have to care about aerodynamics to tell you that a plane can fly. Indeed, when bastardized christian dogmas start letting non-believers live their lives without the slimy tendrils of their moral outrage making an appearance every half a breath then you can give me a lecture about how what I believe disqualifies my ability to point at the ACTUAL bible.

:eusa_angel:

Jackass. if *YOU* and that bum BikerSailor search the scriptures you would see that it states that homosexuality is sinful, so why not stop the argument right there?

it just seems you are using scripture.. to denounce Mormonism ..so you can support homosexuality

The opposition is using the gay "equal rights" argument as a shield to hide the fact that gay sex acts[homosexuality] is what they really support.

Jackass. if *YOU* and that bum BikerSailor search the scriptures you would see that it states that homosexuality is sinful, so why not stop the argument right there?
Because the bible is not the constitution of the United States of America. Nor should it be the basis of government.

Now THAT's rich, okay, I hate organized religion, I hate sex, so ... somehow I am supporting gay sex still? You are so focused on the trees you neglect the forest.

Because the bible is not the constitution of the United States of America. Nor should it be the basis of government.

This isn't about the Constitution moron and the Constitution doesn't say anything about gay sex acts either. The Constitution doesn't have the authority to say what is sinful or not nor does it support deviant sex acts.

it also says that you dogma junkies should not judge people.. so, I guess that takes the seeds out of your watermelon.

This isn't about the Constitution moron and the Constitution doesn't say anything about gay sex acts either. The Constitution doesn't have the authority to say what is sinful or not nor does it support deviant sex acts.
The whole issue is about the Constitution. You are correct the Constitution does not say what is sinful but it does have a say in deviant sex acts, whether it is right to do so or not.
This is supposed to be a nation of laws not the bible.
There is a separation of church and state or put another way, separation of bible and law, that is the basis of this nation. It is disingenuous for me to accept the bible for arguments in matters of the law in this country.

it also says that you dogma junkies should not judge people.. so, I guess that takes the seeds out of your watermelon.

Thats where you're wrong because Mr Bass is stating what the Bible says, not providing his own observation, so if you gotta problem its with God and His Word not the Bass.

The whole issue is about the Constitution. You are correct the Constitution does not say what is sinful but it does have a say in deviant sex acts, whether it is right to do so or not.
This is supposed to be a nation of laws not the bible.
There is a separation of church and state or put another way, separation of bible and law, that is the basis of this nation. It is disingenuous for me to accept the bible for arguments in matters of the law in this country.

The Constitution say nothing about gay sex acts and if voters vote against gay marriage and adoption and a ban is handed[which is Constitutional] why argue about what the Constitution states.

Proof that bibull interpretations are all opinion anyway:

The term sodomy in the context of which it is written means "to be mean" to many preachers, and that is what they are teaching now. Why? Because Sodom was bad for the way it treated outsiders, never once did it mention that their sexual acts were the reason they were being judged as wrong but instead how they treated others.

The Constitution say nothing about gay sex acts and if voters vote against gay marriage and adoption and a ban is handed[which is Constitutional] why argue about what the Constitution states.
Because that is majority tyranny over the the minority. BTW The Constitution of the US trumps the constitution of the state. Is it legal to amend the constitution of the state by majority vote only? I would hope not.

Proof that bibull interpretations are all opinion anyway:

The term sodomy in the context of which it is written means "to be mean" to many preachers, and that is what they are teaching now. Why? Because Sodom was bad for the way it treated outsiders, never once did it mention that their sexual acts were the reason they were being judged as wrong but instead how they treated others.

You must be stupid, the city was destroyed because of its sinfulness, an example was their insistence of having gay sex with angels they thought were men, even after Lot offered his two daughters. The city would have been spared if their were 10 righteous people in that city, not because of how they treated outsiders, the angels were sent to destroy the city because of its wickedness.

You must be stupid, the city was destroyed because of its sinfulness, an example was their insistence of having gay sex with angels they thought were men, even after Lot offered his two daughters. The city would have been spared if their were 10 righteous people in that city, not because of how they treated outsiders, the angels were sent to destroy the city because of its wickedness.

So then angels are evil to?

Because that is majority tyranny over the the minority. BTW The Constitution of the US trumps the constitution of the state. Is it legal to amend the constitution of the state by majority vote only? I would hope not.

The Us Constitution says nothing about support of gay sex acts and the states have the right to vote down gay marriage and adoption, are saying that everyone who votes against gay marriage and adoption are wicked people? LMAO, unless anyone supports what you like they're all bad, who's really judging whom?

Well .. if your god commanded the good angels to go and do something that was evil, then logically your god is evil.

Forum List

Back