Gays

Not worse than Muslims. But as Conservatives and alleged "Christians" have seen liberty and freedom for themselves, this particular Progressive wonders why they cannot extend liberty and freedom to their fellow American citizens.

They already have the same freedoms as everyone else. They can be with whoever they want, nothing is stopping them. They can perform whatever religious ceremonies they want, nothing is stopping them. What people cannot do is force their religious beliefs on others. You cannot force me to believe two queers can be "married".
Would you believe it if you read it in the paper?

GAYS

They even adopted kids...

They shouldn't be allowed to adopt children or have a surrogate Mother have a child for them, these children are being brought up in a not natural environment and exposed to the LGBT Agenda at a very early age.

So we just let the hundreds of thousands of kids rotting away in state homes go without a loving family because you don't like gays?

Fucking ****.

There are normal people, you know a female Mother and a male Father who given the opportunity would adopt some children I bet, but that's not "fashionable" enough is it?

It's your crowd that have the problem, with your fanatical cheerleading for children to be exposed to the twisted LGBT Agenda, your ilk are the ones screaming about how men with penises dressed in drag should be allowed to enter female bathrooms, all in the name of "tolerance" and "equality"

Do Leftists care about children "rotting away in state homes"? Or is it that you just want those children placed in LGBT households?

Leftists don't care about supporting the destruction of the most innocent of innocent as they slumber in the womb, neither do you care about Planned Parenthood selling dead baby body parts for profit.

Apparently, you don't care about those kids rotting away in group homes, C-word.

I'd much rather see a child raised in a loving home with two men or two women than have the child go through a life of hell with a bigoted bitch like you as a mother.

People like you are why children commit suicide.

Between 90% of the useful idiot leftists defending Islamism here and 90% of the idiot righties going on and on about "faggots" and "perversion", it seems that few defend gay people at all.

It's pretty much the same way with Jewish people in that the hard core left hates them and the old-fashioned hard-core right does too.

I can't even imagine the hatred a gay Jew must face by these idiots.

It's hell, I tell ya!

Between 90% of the useful idiot leftists defending Islamism here and 90% of the idiot righties going on and on about "faggots" and "perversion", it seems that few defend gay people at all.

It's pretty much the same way with Jewish people in that the hard core left hates them and the old-fashioned hard-core right does too.

I can't even imagine the hatred a gay Jew must face by these idiots.

It's hell, I tell ya!

But with a little bit of sheer heaven mixed in from time to time, am I right?

Gays. I am still trying to figure out WHY homosexuality has become chic, and WHO/WHAT is driving this push to normalize what used to be totally unacceptable. Homosexulaity used to be seen as an aberation and a mental illness, now it's seen as an "ALTERNATIVE". Something smells a little fishy here. Besides the flip flop, I smell money of rich white gays buying lots and lots of lawyers and over the last forty years tampering with public opinion. Gay lawyers pushing the agenda like the "Music man" saying we have trouble, right here in river city. Damn, they really pulled the wool over eyes of those gullible millennials.

Gays. I am still trying to figure out WHY homosexuality has become chic, and WHO/WHAT is driving this push to normalize what used to be totally unacceptable. Homosexulaity used to be seen as an aberation and a mental illness, now it's seen as an "ALTERNATIVE". Something smells a little fishy here. Besides the flip flop, I smell money of rich white gays buying lots and lots of lawyers and over the last forty years tampering with public opinion. Gay lawyers pushing the agenda like the "Music man" saying we have trouble, right here in river city. Damn, they really pulled the wool over eyes of those gullible millennials.

Of course we're "chic", sweetie! Gays are more compassionate, intelligent, educated, have a higher income and better looking than breeders.

Journalist Carla Johnson wrote for The Associated Press 19 August 2016:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Illinois Supreme Court ruling is a step backward for same-sex couples and will harm all unmarried domestic partners who might want a court to decide a property dispute after a break-up, according to gay rights advocates.

The court on Thursday rejected 5-2 a claim by a Chicago woman who split up with her partner after nearly 30 years of living together and raising children. The two women split in 2008, years before Illinois legalized same-sex marriage.

Eileen Brewer, a Cook County judge, was seeking a share in Dr. Jane Blumenthal's medical practice as restitution. Her attorneys asked the state high court to overturn its 1979 position barring such claims by unmarried partners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

Forum List

Back