Gaza army

NOT ISRAEL'S... Thats for sure!

Unless you want to argue with the rest of the world, ICJ, UN, Supreme Court of Israel...

End up looking like one of your comrades... A beaten, broken mess because they tried to argue against a wall of fact!
A wall of your invented "facts".

It seems to be a right of passage for you Islamo-converts to see how loudly and obnoxiously you can pronounce your Joooooo hatreds to show your new-found moslem'ness.

What a pathetic joke.

I asked him her it "who's land was it that Israel occupied" and the response was "not Israel's!". In other words he she it doesn't want to face the wall of facts. LOL.

Here endeth the 'debate' on occupied territory...

If you two numbskulls still believe there is no occupation you need to seek some serious psychiatric help!

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?pr=71&code=mwp&p1=3&p2=4&p3=6
https://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/review/2012/irrc-885-kretzmer.pdf
So silly. This is the same UN you Islamo-converts use to claim that the Israelis are oppressors of Pali women.

What a bunch of whiners.

If you bothered to read the links...

International Court of Justice
Supreme Court of Israel

No UN in sight!

Why would there be a "claim" that Israel is an oppressor?

No claim required... It's been proven!

Still doesn't say who's land it was that Israel "occupied".

I asked him her it "who's land was it that Israel occupied" and the response was "not Israel's!". In other words he she it doesn't want to face the wall of facts. LOL.

If you two numbskulls still believe there is no occupation you need to seek some serious psychiatric help!

So silly. This is the same UN you Islamo-converts use to claim that the Israelis are oppressors of Pali women.

What a bunch of whiners.

If you bothered to read the links...

International Court of Justice
Supreme Court of Israel

No UN in sight!

Why would there be a "claim" that Israel is an oppressor?

No claim required... It's been proven!
Re-read that the next time you're at the mosque for terrorist training. There's no occupation of Gaza.

Wow, it's like trying to deal with a silly, ignorant child...

Let's try again shall we...

Yes Hollie, you are correct, there is no occupation of Gaza, well done...

I have not said, nor posted any links to try and say that Gaza is occupied Hollie...

I have stated and given you irrefutable proof Hollie, that WB, Golan and East Jerusalem are occupied by Israel...

Now shall we end this boring, silly denial of occupation, come back to the real world and move on Hollie

Bzzzzzz wrong. Golan was Syrian territory captured when the animals attacked Israel. It will remain Israeli territory for the foreseeable future. West Bank and Gaza were actually Egyptian and Jordanian territory, which they OCCUPIED for 20 years from 1948 to 1967. How come nobody mentioned this mythical "Palestine" back then? Instead they used those same territories to try to launch a fatal attack on Israel.

So who's territory is Israel "occupying"? The British or the Ottomans? LOL

Unless you want to argue with the rest of the world, ICJ, UN, Supreme Court of Israel...

End up looking like one of your comrades... A beaten, broken mess because they tried to argue against a wall of fact!

It seems to be a right of passage for you Islamo-converts to see how loudly and obnoxiously you can pronounce your Joooooo hatreds to show your new-found moslem'ness.

What a pathetic joke.

Tryeth that again. Your link doesn't say who's land it was that Israel occupied. What's the matter? You don't know?

I would expect a little better from you Roodboy... Playing the dumbass is not like you at all... Maybe being influenced by "Hollie"!

I didn't post the links to show that the occupied land is owned by others, simply that it is occupied!

Proof enough!

What a pathetic joke.

Tryeth that again. Your link doesn't say who's land it was that Israel occupied. What's the matter? You don't know?

I would expect a little better from you Roodboy... Playing the dumbass is not like you at all... Maybe being influenced by "Hollie"!

I didn't post the links to show that the occupied land is owned by others, simply that it is occupied!

Proof enough!

What's the matter? Goat bit your tongue? You can't answer who's land it was that Israel occupied?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I get an error code as well.

You have to go back to Posting #165 and read it. I even highlighted the applicable phrase.

Those are dead links so I can't determine what you are saying.
(COMMENT)

GOTO the ICRC SITE and then follow the links and Select ARTICLE I for both Protocols:

These links will help you distinguish the difference between what is considered an "International Conflict" and what is an "Non-International Conflict."

• NOTE: I tested the links here. The two BOLDED LINKS will take you directly to the cut'n'paste.

Most Respectfully,
R

What a pathetic joke.

Proof enough!
That was quite the backstroke. Typical.

You terrorist huggers are quick to accuse Israel of some alleged occupation yet you grant an exemption to Arab-moslem beggars and squatters who occupied the land after the collapse of the Ottoman conquerors.

Such phony and selective claims of "occupation". Pass that on to your imam.

What a pathetic joke.

Proof enough!

What's the matter? Goat bit your tongue? You can't answer who's land it was that Israel occupied?
Let's see. Palestine is defined by international borders. The Palestinians are the native population and they are citizens of Palestine.

Huuumpf! The land must belong to a bunch of criminals out of Europe.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::lol::lol::lol:

It was Ottoman land for 700 years, then after WWI when the Germans and Ottomans were defeated, it fell under the British control. The Arabs refused the partition because they preferred to destroy the Jewish state and attacked Israel in 1948, NOT to create this mythical "Palestine, but simply to destroy the Jewish state and divide it among themselves. Although they were defeated, Jordan and Egypt managed to capture the West Bank and Gaza and occupy it for 20 years, again, no mention of this mythical "Palestine", by anybody. They attacked Israel in 1967 again, NOT to create this mythical Palestine, but to destroy the Jewish state, and failed again. This time loosing the West Bank and Gaza since they launched their attacks from those territories. So Israel simply got back what was supposed to be their's which coincidentally, is ancient Jewish holy lands. Yes...the "Palestinian cause" is a hoax.

True story. :cool:

Proof enough!

Let's see. Palestine is defined by international borders. The Palestinians are the native population and they are citizens of Palestine.

Huuumpf! The land must belong to a bunch of criminals out of Europe.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::lol::lol::lol:

Arabs suddenly calling themselves Palestinians doesn't make a people, nation, or identity.

Proof enough!

The Palestinians are not the native population. Even an Hamas member said recently that most Palestinians have Egyptian surnames. Churchill said that many Arabs crowded into Palestine at about the same time that Jewish refugees from Europe and the Arab countries came there.

Proof enough!

The Palestinians are not the native population. Even an Hamas member said recently that most Palestinians have Egyptian surnames. Churchill said that many Arabs crowded into Palestine at about the same time that Jewish refugees from Europe and the Arab countries came there.
My grandparents were from Scotland, England, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American?

Churchill? You are going to believe a lying, racist, drunk?

Proof enough!

Arabs suddenly calling themselves Palestinians doesn't make a people, nation, or identity.
They became Palestinians by international and domestic law after WWI.

Proof enough!

My grandparents were from Scotland, England, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American?

Checkmate. My Israeli cousins have grandparents from Europe as well, just like you yourself. Yet you are saying that they're not Israeli, and the State of Israel doesn't exist. So why do you have the right to be American and not European, while my cousins don't have the right to be Israeli and not European.

Proof enough!

Checkmate. My Israeli cousins have grandparents from Europe as well, just like you yourself. Yet you are saying that they're not Israeli, and the State of Israel doesn't exist. So why do you have the right to be American and not European, while my cousins don't have the right to be Israeli and not European.

If you move back to Europe, and say that you regret having invaded Vietnam, you would have more of a case against Israel.

Those are actually different reports of the same story, first link is by Khaled Masha'al head of Hamas, the one in the Qatari Jacuzzi, second one was the case where you claim this is ex Hamas member that was totured (what?), next there is the report of a closed "conference in Turkey by Hamas officials, and you can also find a report says Israel's intelligence sources claimed.
4 Different sources, where not a single one mentioned the Mossad, however since you insist I'm still wondering why Hamas never tried to disprove any of those claims?(not to mention why they praised them)

Proof enough!

My grandparents came to the US to be US citizens.

Did your relatives go to Palestine to be Palestinian citizens as specified in the Mandate?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I get an error code as well.

You have to go back to Posting #165 and read it. I even highlighted the applicable phrase.

Those are dead links so I can't determine what you are saying.
(COMMENT)

GOTO the ICRC SITE and then follow the links and Select ARTICLE I for both Protocols:

These links will help you distinguish the difference between what is considered an "International Conflict" and what is an "Non-International Conflict."

• NOTE: I tested the links here. The two BOLDED LINKS will take you directly to the cut'n'paste.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, this is all I could find that is relevant.

1.1 Definitions

1.1.1 Non-international armed conflict
a. Non-international armed conflicts are armed confrontations
occurring within the territory of a single State and in which the
armed forces of no other State are engaged against the central
government.

http://www.iihl.org/iihl/Documents/The Manual on the Law of NIAC.pdf

The entire conflict is in Palestine. That is why I say it is not an international conflict.

Forum List

Back