Gaza army

P F Tinmore, et al,

No, Israel says that "Israel" is their sovereign territory.

[
There is much about Israel that is just "say so" with nothing to prove it to be true.

You have offered nothing but say so. I see no proof of anything.

the French say France is their; just as the Britons say the UK is theirs; just as the Saudi's say Saudi Arabia is theirs.​

And Israel says that Palestine is theirs.

Uhhh. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

Yes, unless you want to argue that the "right of self-determination" does not apply to the Jewish People.

Israel says Israel is theirs (not Palestine). Don't alter the quote just to change the argument.

Most Respectfully,
R
More say so. No proof.

...Faith is for the feeble minded.
Remember that, when you're preparing to draw your last conscious breath.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of your fellow human beings disagree with your position in this matter.

We all understand how vastly superior atheists are, with intellects vastly outpacing those of mere mortals who believe in a godhead.

Or, more accurately, we all understand that atheists oftentimes see themselves in such terms.

I dare you to watch this:

I dare you talk like this in a Muslim society.

Like I said, faith is for the feeble minded.

Nice diversion. The inconvenient truth you are avoiding is that you can be an outspoken atheist in Israel, but in Muslim societies including your beloved Palestinians that is a death sentence.

...I dare you to watch this:
Same old "...how can a just, merciful, loving God create..." tripe that atheists have been pushing for centuries... Lost Souls are attracted to such as moths to a flame.

Strangely enough, you will find that atheists in general are allied with Islamists.

The Iranian revolution of 1979 was originally done by Marxists who aligned themselves with Khomeini. When the Shah was deposed Khomieni turned on them and started executing the same people who brought him to power.

Last edited:
Same old "...how can a just, merciful, loving God create..." tripe that atheists have been pushing for centuries... Lost Souls are attracted to such as moths to a flame.

Strangely enough, you will find that atheists in general
It's not strange at all.

Atheists seem to utilize two primary rationalizations to justify their stance...

1. There is no data regarding the existence of a godhead

2. Any god worth his/her/its salt would not create a universe with <fill-in-the-blank(s)>

They've been pitching that for hundreds of years.

And every time they serve-up those shopworn old negatives, they delude themselves into thinking that they're bringing something new to the table.

Ho-hum.

Hamas want to go to war with the PA and refuse to relinquish control of gaza to a unity or PA rule.
Hamas wants to go to war with Israel.
Iran and the UN have both cut the purse string to hamas and gaza.
Hamas has to come to the reality violence is not the answer and they do not have the right to wage war on Israel, the PA, Egypt or anyone else.
They do not speak or act for all gazans, palestinians, arabs, muslims, etc.

25,000 guys why want to fight Israel as an army will soon be 25,000 more widows. They have no clue

and 25,000 more that hamas does not have the money to pay for.
Peace will bring more jobs and prosperity, but peace is a price they are unwilling to pay.

You totally reject the fact that the temple existed during the roman occupation? That they destroyed the temple? That judaism was the religion of the people in the land?
What of cyrus and the return of the jews and rebuilding of the temple.
There are a number of stele that mention Israel and david written by neighbors to Israel. Merneptah stele is from 1200 bce. Kurkh is 853 bce. Moabite is from 840 bce.

The land has been rebuild, over built and added to many times since the first civilizations. Keep digging down and there might be a wealth of archeological evidence. People are still finding everything from the ottoman to roman occupation. The deeper you go the older you find, much like the city of troy.
If they can find the cities around the dead sea from the time of abraham and lot, they might find more satisfying evidence for the rest of the history timeline as well. One of the problems is much of the ancient evidence is probably under existing building and no one is able to dig under and search of older evidence.
Who else was there at the time?

Well there weren't any Arabs, Muslims,or Palestinians. LOL
What were Native Americans called before it was America?
Natives of the land are the Jews. It has been their holy land and there is archeological evidence of if going back over 3000 years. Everyone else that came after were invaders, especially the more recent Arab Muslims. Even as late as the 1400 years ago, the founder of the terrorist religion of Islam didn't acknowledge the existence of a Palestine and a Palestinian people. But he did confirm the existence of Israel and that it belongs to the Jews. Open your Koran and show me where Mohammad talks about this mythical Palestine.

Yet the Bible says the "Jews" were invaders who stole the land from the natives because their god told them to...:rolleyes:
So the "atheist" is going by what the Bible says then. Ha ha ha. You Jew hating ex Muslims play it so convenient.

P F Tinmore, et al,

No, Israel says that "Israel" is their sovereign territory.

[
There is much about Israel that is just "say so" with nothing to prove it to be true.

You have offered nothing but say so. I see no proof of anything.

the French say France is their; just as the Britons say the UK is theirs; just as the Saudi's say Saudi Arabia is theirs.​

And Israel says that Palestine is theirs.

Uhhh. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

Yes, unless you want to argue that the "right of self-determination" does not apply to the Jewish People.

Israel says Israel is theirs (not Palestine). Don't alter the quote just to change the argument.

Most Respectfully,
R
More say so. No proof.

How many times must you be told that Tinmore pre requisites do not apply to real life?

...Faith is for the feeble minded.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of your fellow human beings disagree with your position in this matter.

We all understand how vastly superior atheists are, with intellects vastly outpacing those of mere mortals who believe in a godhead.

Or, more accurately, we all understand that atheists oftentimes see themselves in such terms.

Nice diversion. The inconvenient truth you are avoiding is that you can be an outspoken atheist in Israel, but in Muslim societies including your beloved Palestinians that is a death sentence.

For now, perhaps, but a Zionist Israeli theocracy is only just around the corner:

"...70 percent of respondents believe the Jews are the "Chosen People," 65 percent believe the Torah and mitzvot (religious commandments ) are God-given, and 56 percent believe in life after death."

"...only 44 percent said that if Jewish law and democratic values clashed, the latter should always be preferred..."

"Fully 61 percent of respondents said the state should "ensure that public life is conducted according to Jewish religious tradition,"

"The study also found that 70 percent of respondents believe the Jews are the "Chosen People," 65 percent believe the Torah and mitzvot (religious commandments ) are God-given..."

Advertisement

This is in sharp contrast to Jewish people outside Zionist Israel,

"Of the religions surveyed in the poll, Jews were found to be the least religious: Only 38 percent of the Jewish population worldwide considers itself religious, while 54 sees itself as non-religious and 2 percent categorizes itself as atheist. In comparison, 97 percent of Buddhists, 83 percent of Protestant Christians and 74 percent of Muslims consider themselves religious."

Advertisement

Seems more and more people are coming around to my world view than yours.

Strangely enough, you will find that atheists in general
It's not strange at all.

Atheists seem to utilize two primary rationalizations to justify their stance...

1. There is no data regarding the existence of a godhead

2. Any god worth his/her/its salt would not create a universe with <fill-in-the-blank(s)>

They've been pitching that for hundreds of years.

And every time they serve-up those shopworn old negatives, they delude themselves into thinking that they're bringing something new to the table.

Ho-hum.

Ho hum indeed. You cling to your delusions, I'll cling to mine.

...Ho hum indeed. You cling to your delusions, I'll cling to mine.
Oh, I have very few delusions, and, insofar as a godhead is concerned, I'd style myself as a Christian-leaning Agnostic... a bona fide Doubting Thomas...

With an Irish-German Roman Catholic ethnic and religious background... not particularly 'married' to any specific dogma, other than a vaguely and generically Christian ethical or moral base, adapted and evolved and secularized to some considerable extent, a Cafeteria Christian format, streamlined for convenience and the practicalities of life.

Neither am I an End-of-Days fruitcake who thinks that the Jewish Reconquista will trigger the Rapture, or any of that weird shit...

Just someone who stands with Israel in the recapture and consolidation of their old spiritual and ancestral homeland..

Encouraging the fools in Gaza and the West Bank to wake up and face Reality and to pack up and leave after pointlessly and needlessly playing Losers and Victims for 67 years...

Far better to pack-up and leave rather than assemble yet another laughable so-called Army of Fools, LED by fools, doomed to die, pre-ordained to failure, pissing into the wind, as those particular fools so often do...

Soon, in Webster's, we'll see: "dumbasses - 1. see Palestinians"

But, even as I laugh at those incredibly foolish Neanderthals, who continue to hit themselves in the head with a hammer, again and again and again and again, and even though I despise the dogma and real-world effects of their particular flavor of Religion, I do not laugh at them for sensing the Living God within themselves and in their surroundings...

One difference between us is that I do not label as 'fools' and 'morons', any Person of Faith, who does genuinely believe in the existence of a God, as Christians or Jews or Muslims would recognize the concept.

Good, honest, intelligent people of all walks of life and levels of education and ethnic and racial and political stripes, feel or sense the presence of the Living God within them and around them, and incorporate those intuitive feelings into their everyday lives.

Who am I - or you, for that matter - to challenge that inner spirituality or the direction it takes?

It is true, that some visions of The Godhead are better than others, in the context of Peace vs War - or helping others vs. self-sustenance - or doing Good vs. Evil...

And some of the worst impacts of those visions are certainly open to robust scrutiny or criticism...

But, as to the Inner Spirituality or Spiritual Direction which these folks sense and develop within themselves, this is the way that Mankind rolls...

And any respectable live-and-let-live mindset will demonstrate tolerance for such spirituality, rather than labeling it as idiotic or moronic or foolish or stupid.

You fell entirely comfortable insulting your fellow man who - like most folks on the face of the planet - feel and act upon that Inner Spirituality, in their own ways.

I do not.

But I greatly enjoy calling-out smug, foolhardy, unimaginative, arrogant atheist bastards who think themselves sssooo phukking superior to those who believe in a God.

Because they're not.

Last edited:
...Ho hum indeed. You cling to your delusions, I'll cling to mine.
Oh, I have very few delusions, and, insofar as a godhead is concerned, I'd style myself as a Christian-leaning Agnostic... a bona fide Doubting Thomas...

With an Irish-German Roman Catholic ethnic and religious background... not particularly 'married' to any specific dogma, other than a vaguely and generically Christian ethical or moral base, adapted and evolved and secularized to some considerable extent, a Cafeteria Christian format, streamlined for convenience and practicalities.

Neither am I an End-Days fruitcake who thinks that the Jewish Reconquista will trigger the Rapture, or any of that weird shit...

Just someone who stands with Israel in the recapture and consolidation of their old spiritual and ancestral homeland..

Encouraging the fools in Gaza and the West Bank to wake up and face Reality and to pack up and leave after playing Losers and Victims for 67 years.

But, one difference between us is that I do not label as 'fools' and 'morons', any Person of Faith, who does genuinely believe in the existence of a God, as Christians or Jews or Muslims would recognize the concept.

Good, honest, intelligent people of all walks of life and levels of education and ethnic and racial and political stripes, feel or sense the presence of the Living God within them and around them, and incorporate those intuitive feelings into their everyday lives.

Who am I - or you, for that matter - to challenge that inner spirituality or the direction it takes?

It is true, that some visions of The Godhead are better than others, in the context of Peace vs War or helping others vs. self-sustenance or doing Good vs. Evil, and some of the worst impacts of those visions are certainly open to robust scrutiny or criticism, but, as to the Inner Spirituality or Spiritual Direction which these folks sense and develop within themselves, this is the way that Mankind rolls, and any respectable live-and-let-live mindset will demonstrate tolerance for such spirituality, rather than labeling it as idiotic or moronic or foolish or stupid.

You fell entirely comfortable insulting your fellow man who - like most folks on the face of the planet - feel and act upon that Inner Spirituality, in their own ways.

I do not.

And I greatly enjoy calling-out foolhardy, arrogant atheist bastards who think themselves fo phukking superior to those who believe in a God.

Here you and I agree up to a point, I don't care what individuals believe, personal spiritual belief is just that, personal. That, however, shouldn't and doesn't stop me thinking and stating that faith is for the feeble minded. Feeble-minded does not necessarily just mean stupid or moronic, but includes those people easily led by those following their own agendas and that includes priests, rabbis, imams, politicians, con-artists and flimflam artists of every type. You can be good, honest, and intelligent from any walk of life and level of education, ethnic and political stripe; but you can still be conned, lied to and manipulated. Organised religions have had centuries of experience in and are masters of manipulation, so pardon me if I don't take things on "faith"; it doesn't stop me enjoying the beauty of a sunset, or the sight and sound of newborn life.

...Here you and I agree up to a point...
Surprisingly, yes.

...I don't care what individuals believe, personal spiritual belief is just that, personal. That, however, shouldn't and doesn't stop me thinking and stating that faith is for the feeble minded...
Noted.

...Feeble-minded does not necessarily just mean stupid or moronic, but includes those people easily led by those following their own agendas and that includes priests, rabbis, imams, politicians, con-artists and flimflam artists of every type. You can be good, honest, and intelligent from any walk of life and level of education, ethnic and political stripe; but you can still be conned, lied to and manipulated...
You would have been better off using 'naivety' or 'gullibility' or 'lemming-like behaviors' as your descriptor, rather than 'feeble-minded', but I take your meaning.

...Organised religions have had centuries of experience in and are masters of manipulation...
Yep. Nolo contendere. But they have also been Transmitters of Knowledge and Moral Standards over the generations, and there was (and is) great value in that.

A double-edged sword, to be sure, but not an insurmountable barrier to Belief, for those capable of distinguishing between the Spiritual and the Temporal.

Then again, it is true that a very great many folks - especially noticeable, the lower on the education-rungs one travels - lack that ability to make such a distinction.

...so pardon me if I don't take things on "faith"...
Nobody insists that you do... well, not outside a Muslim-dominated society, anyway.

...it doesn't stop me enjoying the beauty of a sunset, or the sight and sound of newborn life.
Yep.

I understand the reference, in a Believer vs. Non-Believer context.

For now, perhaps, but a Zionist Israeli theocracy is only just around the corner:

"...70 percent of respondents believe the Jews are the "Chosen People," 65 percent believe the Torah and mitzvot (religious commandments ) are God-given, and 56 percent believe in life after death."

"...only 44 percent said that if Jewish law and democratic values clashed, the latter should always be preferred..."

"Fully 61 percent of respondents said the state should "ensure that public life is conducted according to Jewish religious tradition,"

"The study also found that 70 percent of respondents believe the Jews are the "Chosen People," 65 percent believe the Torah and mitzvot (religious commandments ) are God-given..."

Advertisement

This is in sharp contrast to Jewish people outside Zionist Israel,

"Of the religions surveyed in the poll, Jews were found to be the least religious: Only 38 percent of the Jewish population worldwide considers itself religious, while 54 sees itself as non-religious and 2 percent categorizes itself as atheist. In comparison, 97 percent of Buddhists, 83 percent of Protestant Christians and 74 percent of Muslims consider themselves religious."

Advertisement

Seems more and more people are coming around to my world view than yours.

Even in a "Zionist theocracy" Jews will not go around executing atheists and gays, you shithead. What a dumbass!

Forum List

Back