🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews.

It symbolized Hamas hates all Jews.

Something to which you can probably relate.

Always amuses me you are in a hurry to defend Hamas' obvious hatred, but put horns on our heads and every moronic fanat, to you represents us all.

Busted for hypocrisy, again, Sealy? :D

this is from the article...it does seem to contradict a bit of what you are saying about a hatred of all jews.

"The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

also, i mean, we have a figure of a palestinian flag throwing, and try to stay with me here even if it is hard for you, what appeard to be a symbol of an israeli flag in the trash bin. ya think they might have been going with a flag theme.

where in hell am i defending HAMAS' obvious hatred. the fact that i do not succumb to your and arutz 7's hysteria is not a defense of HAMAS. i called them a lesser despot.

and correctly and unemotionally interpreting an ad by palestinian students is not putting horns on israel. they do that well enough themselves and i am only to happy to point that out...but i didn't even do that in my post.

what hypocrisy?

HAMAS wants to free palestine from israeli occupation, a very admirable and ambitious goal in my opinion but that need not and does not meaning ridding the world of jews. you only hurt yourself by saying such things.

The caption under the cartoon is reported to be:
“Keep the world clean.”

And we have no idea who drew the picture or wrote those words, no idea at all.

We have no idea what source published the picture and where and when, no idea, no idea at all.

And what they meant, we all form our very own opinions about that.

We dont even know if the picture is depcted accurately, or translated accuratel. Presumably, the words were in Arabic.

We dont know what a\else was written in the publication either.

I call the OP and article pure unadulterated Propaganda!

Sherri

this is from the article...it does seem to contradict a bit of what you are saying about a hatred of all jews.

"The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

also, i mean, we have a figure of a palestinian flag throwing, and try to stay with me here even if it is hard for you, what appeard to be a symbol of an israeli flag in the trash bin. ya think they might have been going with a flag theme.

where in hell am i defending HAMAS' obvious hatred. the fact that i do not
succumb to your and arutz 7's hysteria is not a defense of HAMAS. i called them a lesser despot.

and correctly and unemotionally interpreting an ad by palestinian students is not putting horns on israel. they do that well enough themselves and i am only to happy to point that out...but i didn't even do that in my post.

what hypocrisy?

HAMAS wants to free palestine from israeli occupation, a very admirable and ambitious goal in my opinion but that need not and does not meaning ridding the world of jews. you only hurt yourself by saying such things.

“Keep the world clean.”

We have no idea what source published the picture and where and when, no idea, no idea at all.

We dont even know if the picture is depcted accurately, or translated accuratel. Presumably, the words were in Arabic.

Sherri
in general, you are correct. Cartoons usually do require readers to use words and images to make conclusions about the author's intended meaning.

The source presents the following information in the above link.

"The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

[/B]

“Keep the world clean.”

Sherri
in general, you are correct. Cartoons usually do require readers to use words and images to make conclusions about the author's intended meaning.

"The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

Hamas specifically mentioned the Israeli occupation. Jews were not mentioned.

[/B]

“Keep the world clean.”

Sherri

when people see a star of david they associate thaat with the jewish state more than they do when they see the menora, and i am sure the palestiniaans students do as well.

arutz sheva seven is the worst of the israeli mainstream press...the least objective. why would i believe what may or may not be an naccurate translation from them or the meaning.

you might have a case if the palestinian flag figure was a crescent moon snd star figure. flags to flags...it is graphic communication and is supposed to be easily recognisable. when people want to make a clear graphic representation of the USA, they use the stars and stripes.

the bottom line too is, even if it was as bad as arutz sheva would lead us to believe, the complaints such as this are played out. the whining in the past about such ridiculous matters has left your audience deaf.

Sherri

Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

They probably think just like you, Tinnie. They think all of the area (Palestine), including Israel proper, is occupied by the Israeli Jews. Moreover, there are probably a lot of Muslims who would like to rid the world of Jews, such as the sign we have seen carried by a Muslim woman saying that Hitler should have finished the job.

[/B]

“Keep the world clean.”

Sherri

We only have the words of an Israeli propaganda source for any of this. Where is the link to the article where the cartoon was published?

They probably think just like you, Tinnie. They think all of the area (Palestine), including Israel proper, is occupied by the Israeli Jews. Moreover, there are probably a lot of Muslims who would like to rid the world of Jews, such as the sign we have seen carried by a Muslim woman saying that Hitler should have finished the job.

Why would they think such a thing?

Just listening to this video by Miko Peled again, link below, he says the same thing, all of Palestine is occupied by Israel.

And that is what the international legal authorities say, too, like The Intl Court of Justice.

And what Miko Peled further says is that this is Zionism and exactly what Zionists want.

They, Zionists, wanted to conquer the land and de- Arabize the land.

It is that second goal they are still working on.

Thinking a moment about the cartoon that was drawn by some unknown and unnamed person somewhere, and how an occupied and ethnically cleansed people should look upon their ethnic cleansers and the murderers of 1519 of their children since 2000, thinking of them as something that needs to be gotten rid of seems a rather mild response and held back response to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ynWjYHP91gA]If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri

That cartoonist responsible for the drawing addressed in the OP may be remaining anonymous out of fear of being imprisoned over his cartoon.

Palestinian cartoonists seem to have become targets of Zionists these days.

I should stop asking for posters to dig up his name, we might be placing his freedom and life in danger by exposing him for drawing a cartoon.

Sherri

SherriMunnerlyn; P F Tinmore; Hossfly; et al,

First, there is a certain amount of truth to this, although I totally discount any argument made in support of Palestinian Victimization and the Child Death agenda pounded by SherriMunnerlyn.

Remember, the mistreatment of the Palestinian is a direct result of the 65 years of conflict promoted by, inspired by, and encouraged by, the Palestinians themselves. After six decades of conflict, initiated by the Palestinians, supported by the Arab League, and now facilities even more by the Iranians, the Palestinians have a lot of gull to suggest that they are totally blameless for this outcome.

Just listening to this video by Miko Peled again, link below, he says the same thing, all of Palestine is occupied by Israel.

And that is what the international legal authorities say, too, like The Intl Court of Justice.

And what Miko Peled further says is that this is Zionism and exactly what Zionists want.

Thinking a moment about the cartoon that was drawn by some unknown and unnamed person somewhere, and how an occupied and ethnically cleansed people should look upon their ethnic cleansers and the murderers of 1519 of their children since 2000, thinking of them as something that needs to be gotten rid of seems a rather mild response and held back response to me.

Sherri
(COMMENT)

In my standard response to SherriMunnerlyn's ethnic cleans and child mortality issue: The deaths ratios are a direct result of Palestinians putting their children in harms way, and the outcome of provocations the Palestinians instigated. Stop the confrontations and the associated casualties will stop.

Relative to the plight of the Palestinian, yes - there is a cause of action, and the Palestinian should lay that dispute before the international court. Not initiate conflict.

As for US Policy! The video shows sounds bites of several FSOs (Foreign Service Officers - Diplomatic Corps). But they were part of the problem and instrumental in shaping US Policy. Today, a year or two in the region will convince, just about any reasonable observer, that the US needs to back away from any involvement in the Middle East and Persian Gulf. There has not been a single effort, diplomatic or militarily, that the US has undertaken that resulted in an unqualified success. And we've learned for a second time, that a military victory does not guarantee a diplomatic success. We need to understand that in the Middle East & Persian Gulf, disputes are settled in blood. And we should let that cultural practice continue, unobstructed by the western belief as to how barbaric it is. We need the region to seek its own balance by it own means. When balance is achieved, then we can deal with the survivor.

But the Palestinian created the conditions in which they now find themselves. They can change it just by altering their behavior. Is it fair? Probably not! But life isn't fair.

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR said:
In my standard response to SherriMunnerlyn's ethnic cleans and child mortality issue: The deaths ratios are a direct result of Palestinians putting their children in harms way,..

You should be ashamed of yourself for pimping Israel's lies.

Virtually all Palestinian children are killed in their own neighborhoods or even in their own homes where it is normal for them to be.

It is Israel that goes into Palestinian neighborhoods to kill people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ynWjYHP91gA]If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri
Meanwhile, Frau Sherri has no problem with her friends trying to have a worldwide Caliphate on this planet today -- no matter whom they kill who gets in their way. If only all American Christians knew what you friends are doing to their brethren in Moslem countries. Since Frau Sherri is always so concerned with children, I wonder if she can tell us how many children have been killed in the Syrian conflict so far. It looks like the Muslims want to de-Christian Egypt, even though these Christians are the descendents of the original followers of Jesus. Does Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman" care about this? Evidently not.

Egyptian Muslims murdering Christians with impunity - International - Catholic Online

RoccoR said:
In my standard response to SherriMunnerlyn's ethnic cleans and child mortality issue: The deaths ratios are a direct result of Palestinians putting their children in harms way,..

Virtually all Palestinian children are killed in their own neighborhoods or even in their own homes where it is normal for them to be.

Perhaps it is you who should be ashamed of yourself, Tinnie, for trying to push your Arab point-of-view on the readers. I think the readers quite realize by now that Rocco is quite informed about the truth of things even though you will never ever accept what he says. Rocco, it is like knocking your head against the wall if you are trying to get Tinnie to accept the truth.

P F Tinmore; et al,

There are no troops at all in Gaza. Deaths there are inadvertent relative to a response initiated by the militia.

In the West Bank, it is a result of a confrontation in nearly every case. And nearly every case, the confrontation is initiated by the Palestinians and not the Occupation Force. No confrontation results in no casualties.

RoccoR said:

(COMMENT)

This is a propaganda ploy to draw world-wide sympathy for the HoAP. Nothing more. It is part of an organized campaign. The idea is to instigate a confrontation that results in the exploitation in the media.

Yes, there will be, from time to time, a poorly handled event in which the fault rests with the IDF. That happens everywhere in the world with police and security forces. It will happen even more often when there is a belligerent citizenry that is intentionally provoking the IDF.

But remember, the key here is that casualties are a direct result of a confrontation. Reduce the number of confrontations and you reduce the catalyst for casualties.

(NOW)

Are there cases that can be cited where the IDF may have exercised excessive force. It would be unreasonable to say not. Of course, in the case where every day the IDF faces a HoAP population, belligerent in nature, YES! of course. But given the number of confrontations, the hostility of the occupation, and the number of intentional incidents that are developed, the overall success rate of the IDF is much better than nearly every other country with a third-world mentality and an unproductive culture.

Like any large metropolitan area in the US, where the situation is much, much better, there are adverse confrontations with police. The number of adverse confrontation increases in a totally hostile environment which is populated by a barbaric population that represents a threat to regional security and the territorial integrity of Israel. That is the entire reason for the occupation and the quarantine of Gaza.

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR said:

Perhaps it is you who should be ashamed of yourself, Tinnie, for trying to push your Arab point-of-view on the readers. I think the readers quite realize by now that Rocco is quite informed about the truth of things even though you will never ever accept what he says. Rocco, it is like knocking your head against the wall if you are trying to get Tinnie to accept the truth.

It is the truth. You can call it what you like.

P F Tinmore; et al,

There are no troops at all in Gaza. Deaths there are inadvertent relative to a response initiated by the militia.

In the West Bank, it is a result of a confrontation in nearly every case. And nearly every case, the confrontation is initiated by the Palestinians and not the Occupation Force. No confrontation results in no casualties.

RoccoR said:

(COMMENT)

This is a propaganda ploy to draw world-wide sympathy for the HoAP. Nothing more. It is part of an organized campaign. The idea is to instigate a confrontation that results in the exploitation in the media.

Yes, there will be, from time to time, a poorly handled event in which the fault rests with the IDF. That happens everywhere in the world with police and security forces. It will happen even more often when there is a belligerent citizenry that is intentionally provoking the IDF.

But remember, the key here is that casualties are a direct result of a confrontation. Reduce the number of confrontations and you reduce the catalyst for casualties.

(NOW)

Are there cases that can be cited where the IDF may have exercised excessive force. It would be unreasonable to say not. Of course, in the case where every day the IDF faces a HoAP population, belligerent in nature, YES! of course. But given the number of confrontations, the hostility of the occupation, and the number of intentional incidents that are developed, the overall success rate of the IDF is much better than nearly every other country with a third-world mentality and an unproductive culture.

Like any large metropolitan area in the US, where the situation is much, much better, there are adverse confrontations with police. The number of adverse confrontation increases in a totally hostile environment which is populated by a barbaric population that represents a threat to regional security and the territorial integrity of Israel. That is the entire reason for the occupation and the quarantine of Gaza.

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course those confrontations happen when Israel goes into Palestinian neighborhoods to attack them.

P F Tinmore; et al,

Wait! May be you want to restate this point.

Of course those confrontations happen when Israel goes into Palestinian neighborhoods to attack them.
(COMMENT)

This presupposes that the IDF just got-up one day and said: "Today would be a good day to attack some defenseless Palestinians." (SARCASM: Yeah, like everyone is going to believe that!)

I contend that nearly every confrontation is a response to something the HoAP did.

Occupation is a response to contain and suppress a threat from a culture that has openly told the world that it will not recognize the legitimacy of Israel. This threat is aligned itself with multiple regional threats to the Middle East and Persian Gulf.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think I shall be forever haunted by the story of one particular child killed who lived in an orphanage. His mother sent him there because she could not afford to take care of him. He was walking to or from school when he was killed by Israeli airstrikes unlawfully targeting municipal buildings. For this child, I could not even find a photo, I searched all over the internet for a photo, to no avail. His mother was interviewed, she said soon she was going to send another child to the orphanage. Heartbreaking stories of childrens lives needlessly cut short by an Occupiers unlawful targeting of civilians, which includes children. Sherri

P F Tinmore; et al,

Wait! May be you want to restate this point.

(COMMENT)

This presupposes that the IDF just got-up one day and said: "Today would be a good day to attack some defenseless Palestinians." (SARCASM: Yeah, like everyone is going to believe that!)

I contend that nearly every confrontation is a response to something the HoAP did.

Occupation is a response to contain and suppress a threat from a culture that has openly told the world that it will not recognize the legitimacy of Israel. This threat is aligned itself with multiple regional threats to the Middle East and Persian Gulf.

Most Respectfully,
R

That is exactly what Israel did, Israel launched tbe first attack in CL as Students were changing shifts at their schools, it was 11:35 am. The streets were filled with children.

Forum List

Back