🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

A couple points I would like to make.

Rocco, suicide bombings are a thing of the past in Palestine, they stopped years ago. Just let it go, this baseless claim they desire suicide bombings and love to commit suicide bombings, it is not true. And let it go, your hate and demonization of them, let it all go.
(COMMENT)

This is not a demonization effort; at least not in the same sense as the reverse is true.

The mention of the "Suicide Bombing" data was relative to the "mental capacity" and "thought processes" of the HoAP (Hostile Arab/Palestinian), and not to the active strategy in play. I thought I made that clear, that it was exemplary and not a charge. If I did not make it clear, I am now.

While you can claim that Palestinians do not embrace suicide bombings, in the specific, they do embrace the concept of "martyrdom." And that is a question of mental capacity and competency.

Occupations are not supposed to last over 40 years, the Israeli Occupation of Palestine became unlawful a long time ago. All that is lacking is an Opinion by The Intl Court of Justice confirming this. But I read a Special Rapporteurs Report years ago concluding the Occupation was unlawful. And people have the right to resist Occupations, their resistance, even armed resistance, is 100 percent lawful under intl law.
(COMMENT)

Without regard to what you might interpret as being declared "lawful" by the International Court, the promotion of terrorism (in any form) and the support of an armed insurgency (against a sovereign nation) is unlawful. There is no justification for the targeting of civilians in Israel relative to the Occupation of any territory lost in conflict by the aggressor (HoAP).

For more than four decades, attempts to reach an amicable arrangement with the Palestinians have met with negative results. Even today, the US Secretary of State is trying to kick-start negotiations for a settlement and peace; even Israeli President Shimon Peres (Nobel Laureate), is asking for the two sides to come together.

Israel has no right to claim self defense as long as her unlawful Occupation of Palestine continues.
(COMMENT)

Both side agree on one thing: There is a conflict in progress. And while there is a conflict in progress, a military occupation cannot be "illegal;" it is a consequence of war. International Law does not set term limits on "occupation." The International Law address the conditions the Occupation Force sets over the occupied territory and the customary fashion in which such land is administered. Theoretically, as long as the UN doesn't establish another Mandate (Trusteeship), the Occupation can last indefinitely. The International Law establishes the responsibility of the Occupation Authority.

Remember, no International Law prohibits "military occupation" during times of conflict. Normally, at the end of open hostilities, it is traditional for the winner to set the tone for negotiations. However, in this case, the HoAP are trying to set the terms and demands. It is the HoAP that is continuing the conflict.

Most Respectfully,
R

Both side agree on one thing: There is a conflict in progress.

I am glad you mentioned this. This is a key point. This conflict has been in progress since WWI. The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking Palestine for themselves. This was an unprovoked attack on Palestine. The Palestinians fought against this takeover then, and they continue to do so today.

Israel claims that it won land in a defensive war. Both lies.

• 1) Israel is clearly the aggressor.
  • 2) The Palestinians have never surrendered. Israel has won nothing.

For more than four decades, attempts to reach an amicable arrangement with the Palestinians have met with negative results.

The major flaw in the "peace" process since its inception is the precondition that the Palestinians surrender to Israel. This is something that the Palestinians have been rejecting for over 70 years. They have the right to reject such "offers."

"...They have the right to reject such 'offers.'"

They also have the right to abandon a hopeless cause and move their families elsewhere and to begin new and far happier lives, elsewhere.

There's no need for the Palestinians to surrender... it's already over... the Israelis are just mopping-up and fleshing-out their borders and consolidating their gains now.

Last edited:

They also have the right to abandon a hopeless cause and move their families elsewhere and to begin new and far happier lives, elsewhere.

There's no need for the Palestinians to surrender... it's already over... the Israelis are just mopping-up and fleshing-out their borders and consolidating their gains now.

In your dreams.

In your dreams.

palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Tick... tick... tick...

Last edited:
The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

Back to the OP, this article does not even tell us where this alleged cartoon was published. And I expect it was drawn by one person, and we have no idea who drew it. I do not see it as anything but propaganda.Certainly, the drawing is not a statement by Gaza students about anything at all. Sherri

Here is an illustration of real racism and it is a video produced by Israeli college students.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Here is an illustration of real racism and it is a video produced by Israeli college students..."

You think that's bad?

Here's an illustration of real racism and it is a video produced by the Palestinian television media and sanctioned by the Palestinian shadow-government...

Poisoning the minds of little children...

Much younger than college students...

But, then again, when you consider their political-spiritual roots...

6a0120a610bec4970c015437807b5c970c-500wi

images

...we really should not be all that surprised.

"Here is an illustration of real racism and it is a video produced by Israeli college students..."

You think that's bad?

Here's an illustration of real racism and it is a video produced by the Palestinian television media and sanctioned by the Palestinian shadow-government...

I

images

lmao at this propaganda piece. Can you do no better than that?

You think that's bad?

I

images

lmao at this propaganda piece. Can you do no better than that?

This is Palestinian propaganda. Are you critical of Palestinians too? Good for you There's hope for you still.

"...This is Palestinian propaganda. Are you critical of Palestinians too? Good for you There's hope for you still."
Well, the video is Palestinian propaganda, anyway.

I'm pretty sure that they wish that the still-photos would just go away, however...
tongue_smile.gif

Strong Nazi connections do not look good on a 'resume'...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
"...lmao at this propaganda piece. Can you do no better than that?"
Chances are, I probably could, but whatever for? This is damning enough, and sufficient to the day.

I think its hilarious, funny, you exposing Zionists for the propaganda producers they are. And this one video seems to be the favorite, which has been posted over and over and over and exposed as fake with inaccurate translations of words. And I love laughing at you. Keep on showing me your Zionist propaganda. The video is daming alright, it damns Zionists.

How MEMRI fooled the U.S Media with its Mickey Mouse Translation

Ali Alarabi

May 14, 2007How easy was it for MEMRI to fool so many of the US media outlets with its translation of a children program on Hamas TV, where a child was supposedly have said the words*" we will annihilate the Jews"It was very easy!The controversy was fueled further when CNN decided to yank the video off the air because of major translation errors on part of MEMRI.First let me just say that I reviewed the Arabic version of the MEMERI clip which looked discontinuous and disjointed because the context of the conversation in the show did not seem to be coherent. However, at the bottom of this page you will find my corrections of MEMERI translation errors.The inflammatory words MEMRI blasted the US media with were when the young caller "Sanable" was supposed to have said "we will annihilate the Jews" were not even mentioned by the caller or by anyone else in that clip."Sanable actually said "The Jews are shooting us" which is entirely different word and different meaning and which makes me wonder as to where in the world the words "we will annihilate the Jews come from"* :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

"...lmao at this propaganda piece. Can you do no better than that?"
Chances are, I probably could, but whatever for? This is damning enough, and sufficient to the day.

I think its hilarious, funny, you exposing Zionists for the propaganda producers they are...
Coming from an Arab-Muslim-Palestinian propaganda fountain, that's high praise indeed.

I am glad that this amuses you.

It amuses the rest of us as well, although not for the same reasons.

"...And this one video seems to be the favorite, which has been posted over and over and over and exposed as fake..."

Exposed as fake? Doubtful.

"...with inaccurate translations of words..."

Fine. What we need is a Western Sympathizer - but non-Jewish - who understands Arabic - to render a better translation for us.

You can even translate this for us yourself, assuming that you don't mind being double-checked by a Western-sympathetic soul who also understands Arabic.

"...And I love laughing at you..."

That's what I'm here for.

To entertain you.

"...Keep on showing me your Zionist propaganda..."

Only when it becomes necessary to counterpoint a piece of Arab-Muslim-Palestinian propaganda that you dragged-out first. Otherwise, the whole thing is quite a bore.

"...The video is daming alright, it damns Zionists."

We have only your word for this.

That is insufficient for our purposes here.

I think its hilarious, funny, you exposing Zionists for the propaganda producers they are...
Coming from an Arab-Muslim-Palestinian propaganda fountain, that's high praise indeed.

I am glad that this amuses you.

It amuses the rest of us as well, although not for the same reasons.

Exposed as fake? Doubtful.

Fine. What we need is a Western Sympathizer - but non-Jewish - who understands Arabic - to render a better translation for us.

You can even translate this for us yourself, assuming that you don't mind being double-checked by a Western-sympathetic soul who also understands Arabic.

That's what I'm here for.

To entertain you.

"...Keep on showing me your Zionist propaganda..."

Only when it becomes necessary to counterpoint a piece of Arab-Muslim-Palestinian propaganda that you dragged-out first. Otherwise, the whole thing is quite a bore.

"...The video is daming alright, it damns Zionists."

We have only your word for this.

That is insufficient for our purposes here.

We have much more than my word, I already produced an article exposing the translation as inaccurate.

One article, that questions a translation of one video...

And from an IRAQI news organization, to boot...

(snicker)

But let's say for a moment that they're right...

Shall we trot-out a couple of dozen other videos from that same Palestinian children's program, brainwashing their children to hate Jews and to kill Israelis and how honorable and desirable it is to achieve martrydom?

Going the matresses?

More like tapping into the last of the seed corn...

pal%20children%20w%20AK46%20rifles.jpg

The original translation attributed to the video would be in-keeping with the mindset of a people who train their children for martyrdom...

People who do that are hateful, spiteful people, with neo-Nazi delusions of grandeur and very little grasp of reality...

I seriously doubt that the video was forged or altered or misinterpreted, and I doubt even further that it was some kind of tactic on the part of the Israelis...

They serve-up a little more high-class propaganda then your average Palestinian Billy-Jo-Abdul's street-corner kabob of manufactured and lying drivel, and would be embarrassed to produce the kind of low-grade pablum that the Palestinians crank-out...

They understand 'subtle' in ways you cannot even begin to fathom...

I doubt that the video in question was manufactured, but, if it was, there are dozens - scores - of other easy-to-find videos of a higher quality and less questionable editing that should both (a) withstand a closer scrutiny and (b) serve-up the same kind of Palestinian poisoning of children's minds...

The rest is trivial arguing over a flea...

Last edited:
I am sorry but Zionist propaganda sites that mistranslate the words of children have been exposed as lies. MEMRI and its ilk have no credibility. NOT worth watching even, unless one desires an opportunity to laugh anew at those damned and oh so desperate Zionists.

Last edited:
I am sorry but Zionist propaganda sites that mistranslate the words of children have been exposed as lies. MEMRI and its ilk have no credibility. NOT worth watching even, unless one desires an opportunity to laugh anew at those damned and oh so desperate Zionists.
If Frau Sherri wasn't so pathetic, you would have to laugh at her. She is like a one-woman propaganda machine who seems to forget that people now realize how many children have been killed by her Muslim friends -- children who have been Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and even Muslims of different sects. Evidently Frau Sherri doesn't ever concern herself with these children because there are no Jews involved. If Frau Sherri wasn't so busy running around the Internet day and night bashing the Jews and Israel, she would have some time to even write a few scripts for those Arab cartoons which teach the children how to hate the Jews and how wonderful it is to be a Shahid. Maybe she can find a way to incorporate Minnie Mouse into one of these cartoons to accompany the Mickey Mouse-like character.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews.

It symbolized Hamas hates all Jews.

Something to which you can probably relate.

Always amuses me you are in a hurry to defend Hamas' obvious hatred, but put horns on our heads and every moronic fanat, to you represents us all.

Busted for hypocrisy, again, Sealy? :D

this is from the article...it does seem to contradict a bit of what you are saying about a hatred of all jews.

"The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

also, i mean, we have a figure of a palestinian flag throwing, and try to stay with me here even if it is hard for you, what appeard to be a symbol of an israeli flag in the trash bin. ya think they might have been going with a flag theme.

where in hell am i defending HAMAS' obvious hatred. the fact that i do not succumb to your and arutz 7's hysteria is not a defense of HAMAS. i called them a lesser despot.

and correctly and unemotionally interpreting an ad by palestinian students is not putting horns on israel. they do that well enough themselves and i am only to happy to point that out...but i didn't even do that in my post.

what hypocrisy?

HAMAS wants to free palestine from israeli occupation, a very admirable and ambitious goal in my opinion but that need not and does not meaning ridding the world of jews. you only hurt yourself by saying such things.

The caption under the cartoon is reported to be:
“Keep the world clean.”

Forum List

Back