🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GDP grows to 2.6% in second quarter of Trump

This reminds me of the Reagan Boom, with the libs constantly wanting to report failure, but having to report success and not understanding why and hating it, and telling each other that it would fail soon....

Still to early to say, as Toro said, BUT, if we do have a good economy during Trump's administration(s), we can already see the way the media will hate it.

The Reagan boom didn't start until 1983.

That's why it's too early to pass judgment on Trump.

More a discussion of the left's reaction to good economic news.

This reminds me of the Reagan Boom, with the libs constantly wanting to report failure, but having to report success and not understanding why and hating it, and telling each other that it would fail soon....

Still to early to say, as Toro said, BUT, if we do have a good economy during Trump's administration(s), we can already see the way the media will hate it.

When Obama had 2.6 GDP, Trump claimed it was a disaster

Trump want's to take credit for all good news since election day. But bad stuff is Obama's fault. Just wait till October 1st, 2017 when the Trump / Republican budget goes into effect! The economy will peter out within a year after that. Then Trump will Government Spend like crazy hiring on infrastructure and massive hiring for 2020 census to try to bail him out. We will have a major crash after the 2020 election.

Are you claiming that a politician was unfair to another politician?!!!

lsi5ug.jpg

lsi5ug.jp
Actually, I am claiming Trump is a hypocritical buffoon

I am merely holding him to the standards he has established. You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?

lsi5ug.jp

I am merely holding him to the standards he has established. You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?

Did you take him seriously when he called 2.6% a disaster?

lsi5ug.jp

Did you believe him when he promised 4% growth

Is there anything he does not lie about?

lsi5ug.jp

I asked you a serious question. It is a serious answer to your question, if you would just answer it.

DId you take him seriously when he called 2.6 % a disaster?

lsi5ug.jp

I asked you a serious question. It is a serious answer to your question, if you would just answer it.

Absolutely

Why would he lie to the American people?

lsi5ug.jp

Absolutely

You just lied.

It is not credible that you did not note that he is regular user of hyperbole.

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that you are in the wrong. Yet you actively choose to be wrong, and to argue for positions that you do not believe in.

Trump's comments on 2.6% and 4% was a hyperbolic statement of intent to be more aggressive in economic policy, aiming for higher rates of growth.

This is the standard to hold him to, if he makes a good faith effort to do that, and what results he gets.

DO you think that judging him on those standards will work for you?

Because you are acting like you don't believe that.

Absolutely

You just lied.

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that you are in the wrong. Yet you actively choose to be wrong, and to argue for positions that you do not believe in.

Trump's comments on 2.6% and 4% was a hyperbolic statement of intent to be more aggressive in economic policy, aiming for higher rates of growth.

This is the standard to hold him to, if he makes a good faith effort to do that, and what results he gets.

No, not hyperbole....outright lying

Trump said Obama having GDPs in the 2.5 to 3 range was a disaster

Absolutely

You just lied.

Nope. What you are doing is outright lying.

Trump was being Trump, a loud and hyperbolic New Yorker.

EVERYONE listening, knew that 2.6 per cent growth is not a disaster.

He was making a statement of intent to aggressively pursue much higher rates of growth.

YOu, however, are being a liar, by pretending to take him literally, when you know that he was not being literal.

That you feel you have to play such dishonest games in order to score a point against him, indicates that you think that his intended policies of higher economic growth are real possibilities.

Otherwise, you would be happy to grant my obvious point and then judge Trump on that.

YOu are running scared. From the Truth.

Absolutely

You just lied.

Nope. What you are doing is outright lying.

Trump was being Trump, a loud and hyperbolic New Yorker.

EVERYONE listening, knew that 2.6 per cent growth is not a disaster.

He was making a statement of intent to aggressively pursue much higher rates of growth.

YOu, however, are being a liar, by pretending to take him literally, when you know that he was not being literal.

That you feel you have to play such dishonest games in order to score a point against him, indicates that you think that his intended policies of higher economic growth are real possibilities.

Otherwise, you would be happy to grant my obvious point and then judge Trump on that.

YOu are running scared. From the Truth.
Trump has a degree in economics from Wharton
He claims that makes him a really smart guy

If a smart guy like Trump says 2.6 percent is a disaster and he can deliver 4 percent or higher he should be taken seriously. I mean Wharton economics grad and all

So he is either lying about his economic numbers or he is lying about his Wharton education

Wharton grad my ass

Reality check on Trump's economic growth forecasts

There's no comparison," said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. "The Obama projections were very similar to the Congressional Budget Office forecasts at that time. The Trump economic projections are pure fiction, not in line with any model of how the economy works."

Absolutely

You just lied.

Typical brain-dead trumptard sycophancy. :suck:

If Trump does what he said he would do, he's keeping his campaign promises.

If he doesn't do what he said he would do, he didn't really mean it anyway.

No wonder rightwing cultist boobs love him -- to them, he can do no wrong.

Absolutely

You just lied.

You can't give him a pass just because he's a loud New Yorker. If he doesn't achieve 4% growth, then he hasn't achieved what he said he would. You can't lower the bar for him just because he's Trump. Would you have lowered it if Clinton was elected and said the same thing?

You've got to give him time. It's far too early to pass judgment since he hasn't passed any laws that matter yet. But given the current structure of the economy and Trump's inexperience at governing, I'd be extremely surprised if we achieved consistent 4% growth any time soon.

Absolutely

You just lied.

Typical brain-dead trumptard sycophancy. :suck:

If Trump does what he said he would do, he's keeping his campaign promises.

If he doesn't do what he said he would do, he didn't really mean it anyway.

No wonder rightwing cultist boobs love him -- to them, he can do no wrong.

What a load of Horse Hockey...............As long as he's trying to fulfill his promises I have no problem with it, and HE IS DOING SO..............

So when the Legislative Branch doesn't go along.........IT'S HE REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT. Did you fall on your head at birth...........................

Presidents can only sign what is on their desk..........They can try to sell legislation.........they can put forward budgets.......but they can't make Congress and the Senate put it on their desk......................

The Constitution made it hard to pass laws for a reason...........so no one group could under a temporary majority pass everything of their hearts desires..............the blocking of Obama being a key example..........and now those refusing to agree within the GOP itself.........In this way our elected leaders are SUPPOSED TO NEGOTIATE A BETTER LAW as INTENDED under the framework of the Constitution...........

That negotiation has DIED.................We NOW HAVE 2 OPPOSING PARTIES AT WAR with each other...........and we have LAWS going forward that HAVE NO INPUT from the other side.............ENSURING that a future administration of a Temporary Majority will attack what is passed now..................

Those in office refusing to serve the people and putting forward compromise in a give an take process should be TARRED AND FEATHERED and RUN THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.............And take their DAMNED ILLEGAL NON PROFIT FOUNDATIONS WITH THEM.

Forum List

Back