🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GDP grows to 2.6% in second quarter of Trump

After a lackluster 1.2% in the first quarter of 2017. GDP returned to Obama-like numbers of 2.6% in the second quarter

Still, far below the 4% growth that Trump promised

U.S. economy accelerated during first full Trump quarter

x

In spite of the DNC and the news medias best efforts to destroy Trump and derail his Administration, yeah no wonder the numbers would be a tick lower

Trump promised 4 percent growth and has delivered 1.9 percent

How is that the medias fault?

This has been the most obstructed administration in history, a great part due to the media which has been biased against trump even before the election results. The media was pushing a Trump / Russia collusion even when there was no evidence. They kept telling us how controversial Trump was on a daily basis and the Democrat leadership used this news coverage itself as evidence to give themselves moral high ground in pushing against everything Trump wants to do. Its all been a political game because they couldnt win the election. The media, Democrat establishment, and some of the old Republican establishment are doing the next best thing.

The Trump Bump economy has a flat, housing sales down, car sales slump, high debt to income ratio on automobile loans from subprime loans...I smell another robust GOP economy...

Reagan had to deal with legacy problems, and then went on to set new records for us economic peacetime booms.
Not where I lived...

It was were I lived. And according to the numbers, the nation as a whole.
I was in the Army so it was all the same to me...

Odd, I was in high school when Reagan was elected and recall the wave of discussion as Reagan gave big wage increases to the military personnel.

Not to mention, having vast amounts on new equipment and weapons available for if or when your lives were on the line...

I would think all of that would matter, a lot.
I served under Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton......................we did in fact get good pay raises under Reagan and his policies rebuilt the military that every President since him has had the benefit of.

The Trump Bump economy has a flat, housing sales down, car sales slump, high debt to income ratio on automobile loans from subprime loans...I smell another robust GOP economy...

Reagan had to deal with legacy problems, and then went on to set new records for us economic peacetime booms.
Not where I lived...

Odd, I was in high school when Reagan was elected and recall the wave of discussion as Reagan gave big wage increases to the military personnel.

Not to mention, having vast amounts on new equipment and weapons available for if or when your lives were on the line...

In 1982 we made $425 a month...Yuge pay increase I tells ya...

Not where I lived...

How much was it before Reagan? That's what tells if it was a huge pay increase or not.

I was just a kid back then. COuldn't tell you what a normal monthly salary was.

After a lackluster 1.2% in the first quarter of 2017. GDP returned to Obama-like numbers of 2.6% in the second quarter

x

In spite of the DNC and the news medias best efforts to destroy Trump and derail his Administration, yeah no wonder the numbers would be a tick lower

This has been the most obstructed administration in history, a great part due to the media which has been biased against trump even before the election results. The media was pushing a Trump / Russia collusion even when there was no evidence. They kept telling us how controversial Trump was on a daily basis and the Democrat leadership used this news coverage itself as evidence to give themselves moral high ground in pushing against everything Trump wants to do. Its all been a political game because they couldnt win the election. The media, Democrat establishment, and some of the old Republican establishment are doing the next best thing.
What hyperbole
Most obstructed in history?

How can that be when Trump has a Republican House, Senate and a conservative court?

Stop making excuses Snowflake

x

What hyperbole

How can that be when Trump has a Republican House, Senate and a conservative court?

It is not credible that you are unaware of the split between Trump and the REpublican Establishment.

For you to pretend that there could not be obstruction from a republican congress and court, is nothing but another lie.

YOu are a liar. YOu have no credibility.

Not where I lived...

Correct that we didn't make that much money, but we got the pay increases by percentage during that time.

Nobody in the military expected to get rich..........if they did they were a freaking moron.

Not where I lived...

I served under Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton......................we did in fact get good pay raises under Reagan and his policies rebuilt the military that every President since him has had the benefit of.
I worked for DoD under Reagan
Good times, whatever you wanted to buy was approved.

Problem was they were Cold War purchases for a Cold War doctrine. Much of what we purchased was obsolete within a decade and the Armed forces wound down as the threat diminished

10_straight_years-gdp_growth-chart.jpg

Obama Legacy.

x

What hyperbole

It is not credible that you are unaware of the split between Trump and the REpublican Establishment.

For you to pretend that there could not be obstruction from a republican congress and court, is nothing but another lie.

What has the Republican Congress denied Trump?
When has the court ruled against him?

Trump is just inept as a leader

Not where I lived...

Problem was they were Cold War purchases for a Cold War doctrine. Much of what we purchased was obsolete within a decade and the Armed forces wound down as the threat diminished

They made purchases during the COld War for the COld War, that only a few visionaries expected to end any time soon.

It was not a problem that the Cold War ended, it was a freaking miracle!

And of course the us military wound down as the threat diminished. Why is that a problem?

So, after two quarters as President, the Trump economy has an average GDP of 1.9%

Hardly inspiring so far

A little over six months in office and you are expecting what?

Just be happy the economy did not crash as of yet!
I expected better performance than Obama

Trump has failed to deliver

View attachment 141095

trump-nude-troll-doll-chuck-williams-4.jpg

A Democrat / Chinese cheap toy collusion?

x

What hyperbole

President Donald J. Trump’s Nominations Face Needless Obstruction

Guess again. Never has a president been attacked this much on a daily basis, and never has the News media played such a major role in that.

upload_2017-7-29_12-51-29.png

Not where I lived...

I was in the Navy and our ship was a rust bucket.............As was the Midway in our Battle Group..........as was the Cochran which was another rust bucket.............

Reagan pushed a larger Navy and these ships were replaced via the Reagan policies.......and rightfully so............

You were in the DOD as a CIVILIAN..............yes or no...................so perhaps you didn't serve in places like the Kuwati Mine Fields in a ship whose Degausing system didn't even work.

What hyperbole

Your questions are irrelevant to Yardogs post and mine.

And does not address the fact that you dishonestly pretended that there could not be obstruction between TRump and a republcian congress.

You are a liar.

So, after two quarters as President, the Trump economy has an average GDP of 1.9%

Hardly inspiring so far

View attachment 141095

trump-nude-troll-doll-chuck-williams-4.jpg

A Democrat / Chinese cheap toy collusion?

x

What hyperbole

President Donald J. Trump’s Nominations Face Needless Obstruction

Guess again. Never has a president been attacked this much on a daily basis, and never has the News media played such a major role in that.

View attachment 141097
Why is Kathy Griffin holding up Alec Baldwins head?

We all expect better performance than Obama. Nobody should ever set the bar lower than that.
Yet Donnie Dealmaker can't deliver what a community organizer does

Thus far, Donald J Trump has done a better job as president than anyone in my lifetime; it's too early to say if that'll hold. But we've went from a guy who was creating slush funds to a guy who is cutting waste.

#MAGA

Hardly inspiring so far

Trump has delivered.

Chaos, tantrums, fear, uncertainty, endless idiotic tweets and lots of lies. Trump takes credit for the good done by others and lies about his constant mistakes.

He has no influence with congress or anybody else. Jared and Ivanka are running this dogbane pony show.

Thank Janet Yelland for the stock market.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What hyperbole

Your questions are irrelevant to Yardogs post and mine.

And does not address the fact that you dishonestly pretended that there could not be obstruction between TRump and a republcian congress.

You are a liar.
Trump is an asshole, we all know that
But he is an empty suit that Congress knows will rubber stamp whatever they send up

Unfortunately, Trump is such a poor leader that he can't get Congress to agree on anything

That is ineptness not obstruction

Forum List

Back