🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GDP grows to 2.6% in second quarter of Trump

I voted for Reagan......TWICE

If Trump delivers on the 4 percent he promised, I will applaud him
If he delivers the same growth as Obama, I will mock him

You are not the same person you were then.

Hell, I've seen you become more partisan, and dishonest and bitter and hateful just in the last two years.

If you don't like that, take steps to address it.
I was gullible in my youth. I believed in Jack Kemp, supply side, trickle down, tax cuts pay for themselves

It was much later that I learned Bush was right......voodoo economics

So, that challenges my claim that you lefties would invent an excuse to NOT give Trump credit for any success, how?
What does that have to do with supply side policies?

You're really desperate to avoid discussion your devolution into the bitter hateful lefty you are now, that is never going to give Trump credit for ANYTHING, no matter what happens.
What does that have to do with my comment on supply side policies?

After a lackluster 1.2% in the first quarter of 2017. GDP returned to Obama-like numbers of 2.6% in the second quarter

Still, far below the 4% growth that Trump promised

U.S. economy accelerated during first full Trump quarter

x

In spite of the DNC and the news medias best efforts to destroy Trump and derail his Administration, yeah no wonder the numbers would be a tick lower

Trump promised 4 percent growth and has delivered 1.9 percent

How is that the median fault?

It is not credible that you have never heard of "Talking the economy down".

Thus, you have lied again.

Your have undermined your own credibility again.
The disasterous Trump economy is what it is. 1.9 percent is miserable
Especially when compared to the economy of a community organizer

You just refused to address my point, and repeated your initial position.

Once again, that is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used a propaganda.

You are a dishonest propagandist.

You know damn well what Yarddog meant, and you were just lying.

DO you like having zero credibility?

Why can't a great businessman like Trump do better than a community organizer like Obama?

1.9 percent is not making America great

bbbbut the the stock market is doing teh awesome!

trump is a blowhard fraud, counting on his ignorant squawking parrot sycophants to spread his delusions.

April 15, 2016
Trump blast America's central bank, the Federal Reserve, for pumping up the stock market to unrealistic levels

Trump and Cruz predict stock market 'crash'

Here’s all the times Trump has taken credit for stock-market gains
Mar 2, 2017

Here’s all the times Trump has taken credit for stock-market gains

Em air words your using ar a might to big fer us Trumpsters.
But fer the economy everyone i no is working 6 days a week since Trump, and there's help wanted signs everywhere, we ain't saw that fer 8 year round here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In spite of the DNC and the news medias best efforts to destroy Trump and derail his Administration, yeah no wonder the numbers would be a tick lower

Trump promised 4 percent growth and has delivered 1.9 percent

How is that the median fault?

It is not credible that you have never heard of "Talking the economy down".

Thus, you have lied again.

Your have undermined your own credibility again.
The disasterous Trump economy is what it is. 1.9 percent is miserable
Especially when compared to the economy of a community organizer

You just refused to address my point, and repeated your initial position.

Once again, that is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used a propaganda.

You are a dishonest propagandist.

You know damn well what Yarddog meant, and you were just lying.

DO you like having zero credibility?

Why can't a great businessman like Trump do better than a community organizer like Obama?

1.9 percent is a disaster

Yarddog has a possible answer to that question in the post you hit the reply button too.

But you instead of addressing that, decided to play dishonest lefty games.

YOur have no credibility.

After a lackluster 1.2% in the first quarter of 2017. GDP returned to Obama-like numbers of 2.6% in the second quarter

x
The Trump Bump economy has a flat, housing sales down, car sales slump, high debt to income ratio on automobile loans from subprime loans...I smell another robust GOP economy...

Reagan had to deal with legacy problems, and then went on to set new records for us economic peacetime booms.

x
The Trump Bump economy has a flat, housing sales down, car sales slump, high debt to income ratio on automobile loans from subprime loans...I smell another robust GOP economy...

Reagan had to deal with legacy problems, and then went on to set new records for us economic peacetime booms.
Not where I lived...

x

Clinton's was much, much bigger
Clinton even balanced the budget, something Reagan never dreamed of

x

Not where I lived...

It was were I lived. And according to the numbers, the nation as a whole.

x

The govt allowed companies to use retirement funds for investment purposes and the govt. insured the retirement accounts...Sounds like corporate welfare to me...

x

Not where I lived...

I was in the Army so it was all the same to me...

x

I will not be explaining the concept of linear time to you. I will not coddle you by pretending you are that stupid.

REagan set many new records for us peacetime economic expansions.

Bill Clinton was operating on Reagan's economy, after a short and very long time coming small correction.

The republican congress stopped him from screwing it up.

x

I will not be explaining the concept of linear time to you. I will not coddle you by pretending you are that stupid.

Bill Clinton was operating on Reagan's economy, after a short and very long time coming small correction.

What happened to Bush Sr, was he running on a Reagan economy?

So, after two quarters as President, the Trump economy has an average GDP of 1.9%

Hardly inspiring so far

A little over six months in office and you are expecting what?

Just be happy the economy did not crash as of yet!
I expected better performance than Obama

Trump has failed to deliver

Troll.jpg

x

Not where I lived...

I was in the Army so it was all the same to me...

Odd, I was in high school when Reagan was elected and recall the wave of discussion as Reagan gave big wage increases to the military personnel.

Not to mention, having vast amounts on new equipment and weapons available for if or when your lives were on the line...

I would think all of that would matter, a lot.

x

What happened to Bush Sr, was he running on a Reagan economy?

He got caught by the inevitable downturn, and then the vile deep staters lied about when the recorvery started.

x

Reagan tripled the debt to shore up the economy.....smoke and mirrors...voodoo economics

The Clinton economy was real. Real growth, real jobs, huge salary increases, balanced budget

9238296_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back