Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

To free political prisoner Tommy Robinson. These are the people I would love to see in America.
[/QUOTE]

It is difficult to believe Muslim and Freemason UK will indeed free Tommy. He is now too dangerous to the corrupted ruler gang,To scary his followers and brits he can be probably killed. Unfortunately.
The entirely EU and its communist commanders want to destroy the white race and to replace it by primitive Muslim subhumans.
To became free Europeans shall at first stand up to their corrupted governments, traitorous 'churches' and pro-Muslim 'elite'

This is why Tommy Robinson being sent to prison couldn't be reported

Why was Tommy Robinson arrested?
Tommy Robinson was broadcasting on Facebook Live outside Leeds Crown Court on Friday when he was stopped by police.

He was filming people entering the court in relation to an ongoing trial.

The broadcast lasted an hour and was watched more than 250,000 times.

At the time of the incident, a jury was considering its verdicts after hearing six weeks of evidence.

Reporting restrictions are in place on that case, so details cannot be revealed.

Robinson filmed himself as he read out the defendants' names and the charges they face - some of which were wrong - and confronted them as they arrived at court.

Eventually, the 35-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a breach of the peace and was held in the court cells before being taken up to the courtroom to face the trial judge.
He's a journalist........Journalist don't film court rooms anymore........he goes to places like what I just showed.

Confronting defendants? Reading off false charges? Posting it all while the jury is deliberating? He isn’t a journalist.

What about the right to a fair trial?
How does the fact the jury cannot hear what he said have anything to do with your accusation?

Yes, unfortunately there are a significant number of ignorant, hateful bigots and racists in the world.

So, you are supporting the jailing of reporters for reporting on a court trial that reflects on serious government policy.

NOt surprising.

Well, I thought you would have tried to hide it a little more.

Yes, unfortunately there are a significant number of ignorant, hateful bigots and racists in the world.

So, you are supporting the jailing of reporters for reporting on a court trial that reflects on serious government policy.

NOt surprising.

Notice how these stains are all for suppression of the press unless it happens here? They support filthy muslims even though they are brutal to gays? It appears to me all these swine want is to hurt this country.

NOt surprising.

Notice how these stains are all for suppression of the press unless it happens here? They support filthy muslims even though they are brutal to gays? It appears to me all these swine want is to hurt this country.

Hurting America does seem to be the one constant.

NOt surprising.

One only needs to look at Berkley when a conservative dares speak there............They want to burn the dang place down.......................Protesting is one thing..................going POSTAL to stop him from talking is another................

They are a DISGRACE...............and were led their by their ideological idiotic parents..............A State that claims to be the champions of the poor...............and make people making 50 k a year there HOMELESS............Driving up the cost of everything...............but hey JOSE....and Jose..........and Jose.............are replacing them.............

NOt surprising.

"They support filthy muslims even though they are brutal to gays?"

That is a part of Leftism Is A Mental Illness Syndrome, that they can hold two totally diametrically opposing views in their pea size brains at the SAME time and be FANATICAL about both. So:

Leftists are FANATICALLY Pro-LGBTQ, Leftists are FANATICALLY Pro-Islamist. Islamists are FANATICALLY Anti-LGBTQ and support the death penalty for faggots and lesbos and the Transgender weirdos. Leftism being a mental illness means that they have no problem with this fucked up logic.

Tommy Robinson was broadcasting on Facebook Live outside Leeds Crown Court on Friday when he was stopped by police.

At the time of the incident, a jury was considering its verdicts after hearing six weeks of evidence.

Reporting restrictions are in place on that case, so details cannot be revealed.

Robinson filmed himself as he read out the defendants' names and the charges they face - some of which were wrong - and confronted them as they arrived at court.

Eventually, the 35-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a breach of the peace and was held in the court cells before being taken up to the courtroom to face the trial judge.
He's a journalist........Journalist don't film court rooms anymore........he goes to places like what I just showed.

Confronting defendants? Reading off false charges? Posting it all while the jury is deliberating? He isn’t a journalist.

Tommy was conducting public business in an unrestricted public place. He was not standing on Court property, nor did he interfere in any way with the transport or arrival of any defendants. He did not organize a protest nor did he interfere in any way with the court proceedings. The jury was deliberating in a protected and private place where they had no access to or awareness of anything Tommy was doing or saying.

So what exactly are you complaining about?
I am not complaining. I am pointing out why he was arrested, which according to the article I posted was not what you claim. Trial is by jury not mob in civilized societies. If you have an issue with it take it up with the U.K. legal system.

NOt surprising.

One only needs to look at Berkley when a conservative dares speak there............They want to burn the dang place down.......................Protesting is one thing..................going POSTAL to stop him from talking is another................

They are a DISGRACE...............and were led their by their ideological idiotic parents..............A State that claims to be the champions of the poor...............and make people making 50 k a year there HOMELESS............Driving up the cost of everything...............but hey JOSE....and Jose..........and Jose.............are replacing them.............
Berkeley is still standing, untouched, in case you had not noticed.

Tommy was conducting public business in an unrestricted public place. He was not standing on Court property, nor did he interfere in any way with the transport or arrival of any defendants. He did not organize a protest nor did he interfere in any way with the court proceedings. The jury was deliberating in a protected and private place where they had no access to or awareness of anything Tommy was doing or saying.

I am not complaining. I am pointing out why he was arrested, which according to the article I posted was not what you claim. Trial is by jury not mob in civilized societies. If you have an issue with it take it up with the U.K. legal system.
MOB..............did you watch the video or some of it.................Where was the MOB.........................He was the only one there..................Filming from the Street.................

Tell me the part of video where the MOB existed.

Oh.......he reported the verdict live stream................OMG...............draw and quarter him for reporting a verdict..........

NOt surprising.

Really...........well they didn't burn their campus to the ground...........crying shame............

Why do they get so violent when someone they disagree with wants to speak there...............so much so that they high five each other after they shut it down...................with police in Riot gear trying to restore order.

Does Berkley teach FREE SPEECH.....................Do you have a problem with them attacking others opinions there................or not.

You are either for Free Speech or AGAINST............which is it..................

MOB..............did you watch the video or some of it.................Where was the MOB.........................He was the only one there..................Filming from the Street.................

Oh.......he reported the verdict live stream................OMG...............draw and quarter him for reporting a verdict..........
Mob justice...I was referring to it in a more general way as in trial by public opinion. What happens if you have a trial that is high profile, and you have a lot of ginned up public, anger, hate, etc....and the person is found innocent? And you have someone like Tommy spreading it all on FB where even some the charges he claimed were wrong? His audience doesn’t care. I support gag orders during a trial because a fair trial is a cornerstone of western justice (at least in theory). After the trial he can say whatever he wants.

Mob justice...I was referring to it in a more general way as in trial by public opinion. What happens if you have a trial that is high profile, and you have a lot of ginned up public, anger, hate, etc....and the person is found innocent? And you have someone like Tommy spreading it all on FB where even some the charges he claimed were wrong? His audience doesn’t care. I support gag orders during a trial because a fair trial is a cornerstone of western justice (at least in theory). After the trial he can say whatever he wants.

it is not clear to me that "TOMMY" would have a right to RECORD the trial and then LATER comment on it. Or attend it. On what could he comment? THE CLEANED UP TRANSCRIPT?

The jury was sequestered or not.................Was he doing this in the court room....................how did he influence them when he reported the verdict...........they had already rendered a decision...............

Outside the court room on a PUBLIC STREET reporting...........live streaming..........only one there..................

Where is the CRIME..............oh he dared report on Pakistani's accused of abusing little girls.........Said in the video that only 11 of the girls came forward............said that it was probably more like a 100..........whether that is true or not is unknown.....................but most Rape victims don't come forward now do they.........Could we at least agree on that..............

Now..........exactly how did he sway the evidence in the court room by live streaming in a public Street.........Did it change the testimony of the girls who accused them of Raping them.............................did it change the DNA evidence of sexual Assault...................You do understand that we live in a Modern world.......

Did it change what the witnesses saw.....................How did his live stream change the evidence ..............and how does telling the public the outcome violate a dang thing.

NOt surprising.

Really...........well they didn't burn their campus to the ground...........crying shame............

Why do they get so violent when someone they disagree with wants to speak there...............so much so that they high five each other after they shut it down...................with police in Riot gear trying to restore order.

Does Berkley teach FREE SPEECH.....................Do you have a problem with them attacking others opinions there................or not.

You are either for Free Speech or AGAINST............which is it..................

Believe it or not not all or even most leftists support that violence or Antifa, the group that fomented much of it. I have said multiple times that universities need to promote a variety of viewpoints in their speakers, and while protesting is valid free speech, violence is not so I think we agree on that.

I support free speech up until it interferes with the rights of another whether it is another’s free speech through violent intimidation or a person’s right to a fair trial. Even the most despicable scum bucket deserves that.

Believe it or not not all or even most leftists support that violence or Antifa, the group that fomented much of it. I have said multiple times that universities need to promote a variety of viewpoints in their speakers, and while protesting is valid free speech, violence is not so I think we agree on that.

I support free speech up until it interferes with the rights of another whether it is another’s free speech through violent intimidation or a person’s right to a fair trial. Even the most despicable scum bucket deserves that.

ok----so how did tommy break the law?

Speaking of violence....and mobs

/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-london-far-right-police-arrest-geert-wilders-a8391596.html

And again, why he was arrested.

Robinson was jailed for contempt of court after he used social media to broadcast details of a trial which is subject to blanket reporting restrictions.

Leeds Crown Court heard how Robinson filmed himself and people involved in the case, in footage that was watched around 250,000 times within hours of being posted on Facebook.

NOt surprising.

Your defense of mob violence as a method of shutting down Free Speech of your enemies, is noted and held against you, commie.

upload_2018-6-10_9-45-57.jpeg

images

633491736-people-protesting-controversial-breitbart-writer-milo.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

you kinda grabbed the words right out of my typing fingers,
Correll-----it is the MOB MEMBERS who should be arrested
and jailed

Forum List

Back