Gen. Petraeus Heckled by CUNY Idiots!

OldUSAFSniper

Conservative
Aug 8, 2011
Oklahoma
Prior to lecturing at the City University of New York, General Petraeus was heckled.

David Petraeus Heckled By Protesters Before CUNY Lecture

I find this disgusting.

I do not condone in any manner General Petraeus' personal conduct with Paula Broadwell. However, I have said on this forum many times that I do not condone Anthony Wiener or Elliot Spitzners personal failings either, but if they have admitted to the failings and asked for forgiveness, as they all have, then who are we to deny what Christ so readily gives? If their desire to seek forgiveness is genuine and they give up the offending personal behavior (Weiner, not so much), then every man deserves a second chance.

Additionally, I have to say that these maggotts who followed him and called him a 'war criminal' need to have their scrawny asses kicked! This man has tirelessly served his nation during times of peace and war. The things that we as a nation have asked him to do have been monumental and he has performed them well.

He deserves our thanks. These 20-somethings enjoy exercising the freedom that he so gallantly preserved. In my humble opinion, they do not even have the right to stand in his presence. They are lower than whale shit.

Libtard college twerps really are some of the most repulsive shitheads on earth. The only people worse are the sociopaths who warped the minds of these little bed wetters.

The entire armed forces should resign en masse, to the last. Liberals can then suck up what happens to them. No one should be protecting these asses. Why bother.

General Patreaus is an American hero, shame on these assholes.

Generals don't make policy, they receive their orders, salute, say, "Yes, Sir" and carry them out to the best of their ability.

Directed at libturds....

You gotta keep something in mind people. And I mean this....

We have Civilian rule in this Country for one reason and one reason only.... The Military likes it that way. And they can change that in a matter of hours any fucking time they're in the mood to do so.

So watch yer ass when you start in on them. They might just turn around some day and kill you. Dead. As in permanently silent.

You fucking libturd scumbags got a problem with American Policy, take it up with your elected Representatives, not our Men and Women in Uniform. All they do is execute the orders given them.

It should be noted that every high profile conservative speaker has been the victim of assault sometime in their careers on a college campus. So much for left wing respect for the 1st Amendment.

Prior to lecturing at the City University of New York, General Petraeus was heckled.

I find this disgusting.

I do not condone in any manner General Petraeus' personal conduct with Paula Broadwell. However, I have said on this forum many times that I do not condone Anthony Wiener or Elliot Spitzners personal failings either, but if they have admitted to the failings and asked for forgiveness, as they all have, then who are we to deny what Christ so readily gives? If their desire to seek forgiveness is genuine and they give up the offending personal behavior (Weiner, not so much), then every man deserves a second chance.

Additionally, I have to say that these maggotts who followed him and called him a 'war criminal' need to have their scrawny asses kicked! This man has tirelessly served his nation during times of peace and war. The things that we as a nation have asked him to do have been monumental and he has performed them well.

He deserves our thanks. These 20-somethings enjoy exercising the freedom that he so gallantly preserved. In my humble opinion, they do not even have the right to stand in his presence. They are lower than whale shit.

I agree.

These kids are douchebags.

General Patreaus is an American hero, shame on these assholes.

Generals don't make policy, they receive their orders, salute, say, "Yes, Sir" and carry them out to the best of their ability.

The same argument was made by Nazis at Nuremburg.

It didn't fly then. It doesn't fly now.

Now, I don't buy that Petreaus was a "war criminal".

He managed a strategy that allowed us to save face after Bush and the generals before him made such a muddle of it in Iraq.

His policy in Afghanistan still failed.

I also have to ask, why the hell was he at CUNY to start with? Why the hell was he there without a security detail where these punks could harrange him for a minute and a half and he had to evade them by running into traffic.

I find this disgusting.

Saw it, Cuny ***** alright.

Let me ask another question that may put responsibility back on the shoulders of the General somewhat.

We all know how the 'crazies' run around these north-eastern campuses and take whatever opportunity they can take to get their 15 minutes of fame. Following the general and heckling him is nothing more than the attempts of parental basement-dwelling parasites to get their name on the local 5 o'clock news spouting the lunatic rantings similar to Contumacious above. Easily dismissed as the ignorant parrotting of the moveon.org line. Deep in emotion, but void of any thought.

Another question would be that Patraeus should know his presence will be controversial at these 'institutions of higher learning.' My question is: given what HE KNEW or should have known what would happen, why go there? The City University of New York? Why not somewhere like Virginia University, Notre Dame, or even Spring Hill where they don't take a dime of federal money?

This is where we are now? you serve your country and put it all on the line to come back here and be heckled? my god I am fucking ashamed, I am not as classy as the General I would have grabbed one of those little shits and taken him with me. :mad:

Well now, here's a shocker.

The base of the dimocrap party (oh yes, it is) was behind this all along.....

Shocker! Communist Groups Helped Organize Petraeus Protest…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DIbl28O99Lg]CUNY Students Confront War Criminal David Petraeus - YouTube[/ame]

Update to this story.

Via NRO:

Protests against General David Petraeus Monday by CUNY students were organized by an ad hoc committee that includes several Communist groups.

A leaflet for the protests, which refers to Petraeus as a “war criminal” and “mass murderer,” says that the events were organized by the Ad Hoc Committee Against the Militarization of CUNY and were endorsed by the Internationalist Group, Workers Power-US, and IGNITE.

These groups are explicitly Communist in nature. Workers Power states that it is a “revolutionary, communist organization . . . in the tradition of Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Trotsky.” The Internationalist Group uses the hammer and sickle alongside its articles. IGNITE is a self-described “communist youth league.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:
You wonder why I call dimocraps the scum of the Earth?

You think I'm too harsh, too mean, too much hyperbole, hate them too much?

You couldn't be more wrong. It is impossible to hate dimocraps enough.

Forum List

Back