Gen. Petraeus Heckled by CUNY Idiots!

Oh, apparenlty CUNY paid General Pantreaus $150,000 for one lecture.

No wonder these kids were pissed off.

Lying again, huh Joe?

David Petraeus Decides Against Accepting Six-Figure Salary From CUNY To Teach One Class

You mean he gave the money back after people bitched he was making more than real professors...

The story I linked is TWO MONTHS OLD.

Your mistake is that you get your news from communist outlets.

They knew the terms of the contract were renegotiated but wouldn't publish it.

THEY are the lying scumbags. You're just a gullible hack.

Keep using commie websites and message boards as references and I'll keep making you look like an idiot.

oooops

Too late

You mean he gave the money back after people bitched he was making more than real professors...

Keep using commie websites and message boards as references and I'll keep making you look like an idiot.

oooops

Too late

Guy, he never should have been offered that kind of money to start with.

Seriously, who is interested in anything this embarrassment has to say at this point?

$1.00. He's overpaid!

oooops

Too late

Guy, he never should have been offered that kind of money to start with.

Seriously, who is interested in anything this embarrassment has to say at this point?

$1.00. He's overpaid!

Then bitch about the people who offered him the money.

And who had the 'class' (something dimocraps are unfamiliar with) to piss away TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($200,000) to try and stay classy?

Know any scumbag dimocraps that would do that? Me neither.

You are a Dodo bird.

A Dodo is a now extinct bird that flew in decreasingly concentric circles until he disappeared up his own asshole.

I can only hope to be around long enough to piss on the graves of your party and your ideology.

You people are seriously sick.

You see everything through the prism of your sick, twisted, demented ideology.

[

And who had the 'class' (something dimocraps are unfamiliar with) to piss away TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($200,000) to try and stay classy?

You are a Dodo bird.

A Dodo is a now extinct bird that flew in decreasingly concentric circles until he disappeared up his own asshole.

I can only hope to be around long enough to piss on the graves of your party and your ideology.

Guy, the only thing going extinct is your philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you".

And a good thing, too.

Since I stopped being Republican, I'm very happy that I don't have to waste my mental energy trying to rationalize greed, mean-spiritedness and hate.

Oh, apparenlty CUNY paid General Pantreaus $150,000 for one lecture.

No wonder these kids were pissed off.

Maybe some of them just wrote a check for their tuition when they found out this little fact. Can't blame them at all.

[

You are a Dodo bird.

Guy, the only thing going extinct is your philosophy of "I've got mine, fuck you".

And a good thing, too.

Since I stopped being Republican, I'm very happy that I don't have to waste my mental energy trying to rationalize greed, mean-spiritedness and hate.

Yeah, rationalizing stupidity is so much easier.

Loser

[

Loser

Rationalizing that we should look out for each other and take care of the weak?

yeah, that[s pretty stupid.

Meanwhile, the FACT that you posted an out-and-out LIE about General Petraeous has disappeared up your asshole.

You're a thread killer. The sooner the Mods realize that, the better off we'll all be.

And spare me the College Sophomore morality.

Don't forget to make sure you get the last word. :cuckoo:

Libtard college twerps really are some of the most repulsive shitheads on earth. The only people worse are the sociopaths who warped the minds of these little bed wetters.

They learned their disgusting and disrespectful ways from their equally disgusting and disrespectful parents, who spat on returning Viet Nam veterans.

After 9/11 these ghouls pretended to love and respect the military, but it only a matter of time for them to show their true feelings.

Shocker! Communist Groups Helped Organize Petraeus Protest…

Petraeus Fell for the Wrong Reason

The fact is that Petraeus presided over the brutal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, complete with torture, terrifying night raids, and violent sectarian cleansing. If Americans knew the truth — which the news media are uninterested in disclosing because it detracts from their narrative — they would not see heroism in David Petraeus. They would see the villainy of a man who carries out the orders of his imperial superiors and the ruthlessness with which the American empire treats whoever gets in its way. Alas, unfaithfulness in his marriage is the least of Petraeus’s offenses."

The fact is that Petraeus presided over the brutal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, complete with torture, terrifying night raids, and violent sectarian cleansing. If Americans knew the truth — which the news media are uninterested in disclosing because it detracts from their narrative — they would not see heroism in David Petraeus. They would see the villainy of a man who carries out the orders of his imperial superiors and the ruthlessness with which the American empire treats whoever gets in its way. Alas, unfaithfulness in his marriage is the least of Petraeus’s offenses."

Another America-Hating dimocrap scumbag

shocking

Just a question:
Why do people feel that Petraeus is above any criticism?
or is it simply the way the students did it that you do not approve of?

Last edited:

Another America-Hating dimocrap scumbag

shocking

Actually , another TYRANNY HATING Libertarian

Journalist Eric Margolis, who has vast experience covering the Middle East, notes that

Petraeus and his fellow generals used every weapon in the US arsenal against Iraq’s eleven resistance groups including the mass ethnic cleansing of two million Sunni Iraqis, death squads, torture, and brutal reprisals.…

Petraeus was then sent to work his magic in Afghanistan before returning to Washington to head CIA. There, the brainy general, who had a knack for self-promotion and public relations, tried again to crush the Pashtun resistance by massive bombardments, billions in high tech gear, reprisals that wiped out entire villages, search and destroy missions."

While not all, but most Liberals will say that these kids were right to heckle him, but they will raise hell if Conservatives heckle any Liberal speaker.

Prior to lecturing at the City University of New York, General Petraeus was heckled.

I find this disgusting.

t.

Too bad.

Betray_us should be tried as a war criminal and then executed for approving the Iraqi and Afghans "surges" and covering up the Benghazi affair.

Really so Petraeus bypassed Presidents Bush and Obama and approved the surges on his own authority? As for the Benghazi cover up shall we take it that you have the same attitude towards President Obama and then Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton?

[

Loser

Meanwhile, the FACT that you posted an out-and-out LIE about General Petraeous has disappeared up your asshole.

You're a thread killer. The sooner the Mods realize that, the better off we'll all be.

Wasn't a lie at all. He was offered 200K to teach ONE class while the real professors don't get a fraction of that.

That he got wussy and agreed to only take $1.00 doesn't deflect from that point. The students ought to look at their tuition bills and be damned upset about that.

Hey, dig this...

Tuition & Fees - Admissions - CUNY

Full-time Students at Four-Year Colleges

$5,730 per year - New York Residents.

$15,300 per year- Out of State Residents.

And that's before you get into the 7100 a year books, room and board, transportation costs.

And they are paying a General who couldn't keep it in his pants $200,000? For one class?

Prior to lecturing at the City University of New York, General Petraeus was heckled.

I find this disgusting.

t.

Too bad.

Betray_us should be tried as a war criminal and then executed for approving the Iraqi and Afghans "surges" and covering up the Benghazi affair.

Really so Petraeus bypassed Presidents Bush and Obama and approved the surges on his own authority? As for the Benghazi cover up shall we take it that you have the same attitude towards President Obama and then Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton?

Oops...:eusa_shifty:

Wasn't a lie at all. He was offered 200K to teach ONE class while the real professors don't get a fraction of that.

That he got wussy and agreed to only take $1.00 doesn't deflect from that point. The students ought to look at their tuition bills and be damned upset about that.

Hey, dig this...

Tuition & Fees - Admissions - CUNY

Full-time Students at Four-Year Colleges

$5,730 per year - New York Residents.

$15,300 per year- Out of State Residents.

And that's before you get into the 7100 a year books, room and board, transportation costs.

And they are paying a General who couldn't keep it in his pants $200,000? For one class?

Did you watch the video?

What they're paying is not the issue. They were harassing him for being a "war criminal."

They're a bunch of fucking loser douchebags.

Forum List

Back