Gen. Petraeus Heckled by CUNY Idiots!

[

In the 1860's the leaders and generals of opposing sides in a war were never looked upon as war criminals. Robert E. Lee was probably the greatest general of that conflict and was personally one of the most gracious and humble individuals. Stonewall Jackson, Longstreet and others were similarly brilliant. Lee was then and is today someone that is looked upon by historians as a model citizen of old Virginia and in that I would completely agree. If the south had as much industrial resources as the north, the CSA probably would be a nation today (that would not be a good thing).

Lee was scumwad who fought for the right of a few rich people to own poor black people.

The first thing we need to do in this country is stop making excuses for the "Old South". They don't have one. They knew what they were doing was wrong and they did it anyway.

[Recently, as in the last 40 years, the left has NEVER been a fan of the military, those who serve or their patriotism. All you have to do is look at the legacy of the left in this country and you will see derision, hatred and disgust. The left has NEVER understood the motivations of people who volunteer and serve in the military of a nation whose actions they equate at the minimum to colonial imperialism. To the left patriotism is a mental health issue and those who have served, potential mental patients. When Barry and his cronies begin talking about how wonderful the military and veterans are, I have to laugh. They no more believe the words that they mouth than Bill Ayers believes them.

This group of pond scum that heckled Gen Petraeus are simply forgoing the political correctness that Barry presents to the nation. Notice that maggots such as these live on the fringes of academia, the only environment that will tolerate them. If they were in the real world, people like me might knock their front teeth down their throat...

My Congresswoman is a very nice lady named Tammy Duckworth. She lost the use of three limbs in Iraq. Her opponent, a guy named Joe Walsh (R-Koch Brothers) who never served a day in the military actually had the chutzpah to claim that she was living off her injuries.

Frankly, I'm a veteran. It didn't keep my scumbag ex-boss from screwing me over when that was in his interest.

So frankly, I don't want to hear about how the GOP loves Vets and the Dems hate them. Because it ain't gonna wash with me.

Forum List

Back