🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?

JULY 18, 2022

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
Seems more like you're blowing the opinion of one anthropology student out of proportion. How has the left done anything to you because one Masters student shared, what I find to be, a hilarious opinion?

Seems more like you're blowing the opinion of one anthropology student out of proportion. How has the left done anything to you because one Masters student shared, what I find to be, a hilarious opinion?
If it was just one person saying this kind of shit, you would have a point, but that isnt the case. Every day you lefties create new rules about gender and its fucking annoying.

JULY 18, 2022

No matter how fucking stupid we think these Moon Bats are they will usually exceed expectations with their bat shit craziness. This is a great example.

Leftism is hive minded group think.
Cannot tell if he agrees with the activist or not. Can you tell?

Cause that student idiot certainly doesn't speak for the vast movement that has actually caused actual college professors to claim men can get pregnant.

Cause these types of claims arent whats happening around the country as a result of scumbags on the left.

If it was just one person saying this kind of shit, you would have a point, but that isnt the case. Every day you lefties create new rules about gender and its fucking annoying.
You misunderstood. Gender and sex are two different things. This student is wrong because anthropologists determine biological sex, not gender. Biological sex is determined by your genes and so it doesn't matter how they may have identified.

You misunderstood. Gender and sex are two different things. This student is wrong because anthropologists determine biological sex, not gender. Biological sex is determined by your genes and so it doesn't matter how they may have identified.
Ah, yes. The attempt to separate gender from sex.

So, just to get this confused bunch of bullshit clear, when addressing a person who clearly has a dick and no boobs, I refer to them as male, but they may or may not be a "he" correct?

How is this confused shit supposed to work. Educate us.

Ah, yes. The attempt to separate gender from sex.

So, just to get this confused bunch of bullshit clear, when addressing a person who clearly has a dick and no boobs, I refer to them as male, but they may or may not be a "he" correct?

How is this confused shit supposed to work. Educate us.
No one is forcing you to do anything Booty. You are free to call people whatever you like. What you aren't free to do is demand a warm response for your general asshatery. You know who recognizes the difference between biological sex and gender? Doctors and biologists, the professionals who actually do this thing for a living. No one cares if trailer park trash make excuses for being shitting to people for no reason, the rest of the world carries on without you. Doctors and biologists continue to do the work that expands our knowledge of sex and gender and you ignorant twats keep getting left behind, socially and intellectually.

JULY 18, 2022

Oh so now we don't need to follow the science?

It's just more of the left's plan to dehumanize and alienate mankind, and turn everyone into objects instead of people.

I hate to say it, but the only remedy is to turn it around, objectify the left, and eliminate their vile culture.

Even Hitler got it right once in awhile.

Forum List

Back