🇪🇺🇦🇫GENDER, NATIONALITY SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR AFGHAN WOMEN TO RECEIVE ASYLUM: EU COURT 🇪🇺🇦🇫 will US follow our lead ?

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
FINLAY :thup: !!! FROM now on , Pashtu men /boys can fcke each-other in the asses ALL DAY LONG ! AND I say, Send all Pashtu boys/men HOME !!!A-stan is the sole product of Pashtu men! You 🇦🇫 guys exclude Pashtu women, we exclude you in return ! will US follow our lead ?

The EU Court’s decision to grant Afghan women asylum based on gender and nationality is a crucial step in protecting their rights under Taliban rule. Every woman deserves safety and dignity.

FINLAY :thup: !!! FROM now on , Pashtu men /boys can fcke each-other in the asses ALL DAY LONG ! AND I say, Send all Pashtu boys/men HOME !!!A-stan is the sole product of Pashtu men! You 🇦🇫 guys exclude Pashtu women, we exclude you in return ! will US follow our lead ?

The EU Court’s decision to grant Afghan women asylum based on gender and nationality is a crucial step in protecting their rights under Taliban rule. Every woman deserves safety and dignity.

With Biden Harris, they will likely only accept men as refugees.

Because it is a scam. The wives will come here and start pissing and moaning about family reunification. Then we bring the husband's here on our dime as a humanitarian act.

I got suckered in rescuing child brides. Same thing we were reuniting 50 year old husbands with 9 year old brides. We no longer reunify child brides.

Forum List

Back