Gender neutral bathroom burned in Seattle high school

Most definitely ..a crime.
I love everything about this city but you practically have to show your progressive card before entering it. lol.
There are a couple places with signs out front listing ( and its quite a list things not allowed inside. No homophobia tops the list. One place includes pic of a huge clenched fist next to the list.

Who said "burn this bitch down "?

The school imposed, the kids disposed.

Race-Riot-Bldgs-on-fire-2006.75-sm.jpg

Some white people....

Remembering the Race Riot A Look Back 90 Years - Tulsa Historical Society MuseumTulsa Historical Society Museum
No mention of the 1992 Los Angeles race riots, the 1965 race riots, the 1968 Baltimore race riots or the recent ones in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Oh. Those were good race riots. This isn't a race riot. It is a statement.
It's their 1 st amendment right.

The Abbey in WeHo has a sign saying that service will be denied to anyone who does not support marriage equality.

They aren't at all worried about PA laws.

The Abbey in WeHo has a sign saying that service will be denied to anyone who does not support marriage equality.

Most definitely ..a crime.
I love everything about this city but you practically have to show your progressive card before entering it. lol.
There are a couple places with signs out front listing ( and its quite a list things not allowed inside. No homophobia tops the list. One place includes pic of a huge clenched fist next to the list.

That is weird. I live in Massachusetts, and never have I seen such signs. Of course, I haven't been everywhere in MA, but I've never seen such signs anywhere I've been in MA, and I have been to many places here. That is like playing the "thought police."

Vandals are always trying to burn schools..no indication this is any different despite the OPs desires.

Wrong methodology for fighting back.

Committing a crime is not the correct way to protest or fight back against moral decay.

There are over 200 million Christians in this country. The simple solution is just to turn your back on those who promote this. Ignore them Ostracize them from your circles of friends, your organized activities.

Continue to do so until they accept the fact that YOU are also permitted to have values and YOU are not required to compromise them.

I used to blow up the toilets with cherry bombs and flush down smoke bombs in the men's room when I was a teen.........

You should report them...and boycott them.
Report them! Do you think no one knows? The restaurant is rather proud of themselves. What's the difference between a boycott and just not going anyway? I don't go to WeHo. It's creepy.

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

Advocating violence based on ignorance is simply ignorance multiplied.

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.

Advocating violence based on ignorance is simply ignorance multiplied.

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.
Children are not taught how to behave. They are encouraged to be freaks.

Chimps have been known to break the arm of a juvenile behaving badly. A dog will nip a freakish puppy.

Humanity is getting more freaky than animals.

Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.
So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?
Of course I did, and of course polygamy is not two people and incest is not marriage equality. You can't ever trip me up, novasteve. I will make you look like a fool every time, as I just did. I will give you some time to set yourself up as a fool again. Go for it.
For marriage to be equal all adults must be free to marry all consenting adults they desire or it is not equal. Be it brother, sister, or twins :p

Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.
So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?
Of course I did, and of course polygamy is not two people and incest is not marriage equality. You can't ever trip me up, novasteve. I will make you look like a fool every time, as I just did. I will give you some time to set yourself up as a fool again. Go for it.
For marriage to be equal all adults must be free to marry all consenting adults they desire or it is not equal. Be it brother, sister, or twins :p
The whole point is to eliminate the concept of marriage in favor of the freedom of transitory relationships.

Forum List

Back