Gender neutral bathroom burned in Seattle high school

It's good to see kids still know right from wrong
So you believe that kids committing arson and endangering the lives of innocent people and first responders is an example of them knowing right from wrong and picking the right choice ???...how very republican of you.
Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime. Which makes the barometer hit the red for an indication of how vehemently people feel about the equally-inexcusable crime of coercion of adults convincing children that their desire to get attention by saying they were born in the wrong body has the legitimate support of society.

The crime indicates the backlash to the other crime. Leading children to amputation of healthy organs is child abuse.

Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.

Who said "burn this bitch down "?

The school imposed, the kids disposed.

Race-Riot-Bldgs-on-fire-2006.75-sm.jpg

Some white people....

Remembering the Race Riot A Look Back 90 Years - Tulsa Historical Society MuseumTulsa Historical Society Museum
No mention of the 1992 Los Angeles race riots, the 1965 race riots, the 1968 Baltimore race riots or the recent ones in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Oh. Those were good race riots. This isn't a race riot. It is a statement.
So in other words, I made you look like a fool...
Don't worry it was quite easy.

So you believe that kids committing arson and endangering the lives of innocent people and first responders is an example of them knowing right from wrong and picking the right choice ???...how very republican of you.
Perhaps the principal gave them room to destroy like that republican mayor of baltimore?
Like that white republican mayor of Baltimore.

Oh wait.

Setting fire to the bathroom and principal's office, while satisfying is not as effective as claiming and exercising the individual right to be let alone. Just shoo the freaks off like the cockaroaches they are. Presumably the school has rules against students harrassing other students. Start filing complaints. Half a dozen normal boys putting harassment complaints into a student's file should get the message across.

Then there's the cafeteria riot. That works well and no one is ever punished.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.
So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?

Correct. It was a crime.

I'm gonna quote you on that one here in a week or two.
If I am right, I will make sure you get notified. If I am wrong, I will support the law. I expect the same from you. But if any oppose the law of the land with criminality and I have evidence, I will turn them in to LEO in a heart beat, either way.

So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?
Of course I did, and of course polygamy is not two people and incest is not marriage equality. You can't ever trip me up, novasteve. I will make you look like a fool every time, as I just did. I will give you some time to set yourself up as a fool again. Go for it.

Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime. Which makes the barometer hit the red for an indication of how vehemently people feel about the equally-inexcusable crime of coercion of adults convincing children that their desire to get attention by saying they were born in the wrong body has the legitimate support of society.

The crime indicates the backlash to the other crime. Leading children to amputation of healthy organs is child abuse.

It was a gender neutral bathroom...no one was mandated to use it. If you wanted to use it fine and if not, fine again.
So your statement that some type of coercion took place is simply devoid of any legitimacy.

If someone didn't approve of the choices that some other people should be free to choose absent harassment, then they should have simply minded their own business

The good news is that this happened in Seattle, one of the most liberal cities in the country.

If the fed up barometer is that high in Seattle, it's ready to blow elsewhere.

There's an epidemic of anti LGBT crimes in Capitol Hill. Though given that area is full of weirdos, the perps aren't white christians so the national media ignores it. Should a white christian ever finally commit ones of those crimes, it will become national headlines.

There's an epidemic of anti LGBT crimes in Capitol Hill. Though given that area is full of weirdos, the perps aren't white christians so the national media ignores it. Should a white christian ever finally commit ones of those crimes, it will become national headlines.
And the little freakazoids haven't even started with muslims yet. They should really have their own school. NYC has a totally gay school. It's worked out very well. They gay students can hit on whoever they want with no fear of getting beaten up.

The good news is that this happened in Seattle, one of the most liberal cities in the country.

If the fed up barometer is that high in Seattle, it's ready to blow elsewhere.
My experience with people in general is that

1. They don't like child abuse and transgender bathrooms in schools are de facto evidence of child abuse and adult coercion thereto and,

2. They don't like to be told their votes don't count; especially when children's welfare is at stake (institutionalized fatherless/motherless "marriage" by a federal mandate)

Arson towards toilets? That's just ridiculous, it isn't the toilets fault who takes a leak or does their business.

The locals had to pay for it, so whether it was a toilet to serve males, females, martians, or cats and dogs, it still matters.

Whoever torched them, should pay to repair them, or better yet be forced to clean them as well.

To me, arson is still arson no matter what it is that you have burned down.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you don't support the meaning of a place, you have the right to not have a thing to do with it. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back