Gender neutral bathroom burned in Seattle high school

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

Advocating violence based on ignorance is simply ignorance multiplied.

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.
Children are not taught how to behave. They are encouraged to be freaks.

Chimps have been known to break the arm of a juvenile behaving badly. A dog will nip a freakish puppy.

Humanity is getting more freaky than animals.

So we should behave like chimps and dogs? I don't think so.

Unless the kids in the school are causing some disciplinary problem, let the use the bathroom.

We are supposed to be civilized. But apparently that is asking too much.

Agreed, it is a dangerous and inexcusable crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.
So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?
Of course I did, and of course polygamy is not two people and incest is not marriage equality. You can't ever trip me up, novasteve. I will make you look like a fool every time, as I just did. I will give you some time to set yourself up as a fool again. Go for it.
For marriage to be equal all adults must be free to marry all consenting adults they desire or it is not equal. Be it brother, sister, or twins :p
The whole point is to eliminate the concept of marriage in favor of the freedom of transitory relationships.

If it is about transitory relationships, they wouldn't be getting married.

And if anyone has defined transitory relationships, it is straight couples. 50% divorce rate?

Would someone please explain what is wrong with a gender neutral bathroom. All the ones I have seen have locks on the doors for privacy. People with caregivers or personal attendants who are a different gender from them appreciate the privacy. Also, many people fear crime in public restrooms, some have medical problems that can embarrassing, and still others are uncomfortable in public restrooms . In most cases, there are still men's and women's bathrooms for those who can't wait. In areas where two restrooms aren't needed, a gender neutral restroom is less costly as well as affording more privacy.

Wrong methodology for fighting back.

Committing a crime is not the correct way to protest or fight back against moral decay.

There are over 200 million Christians in this country. The simple solution is just to turn your back on those who promote this. Ignore them Ostracize them from your circles of friends, your organized activities.

Continue to do so until they accept the fact that YOU are also permitted to have values and YOU are not required to compromise them.
Yes, but what does this have to do with whether you pee in public or in privacy?

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.
I don't think that they should be beaten on in any way for being the way that they are. To me that is like stealing from the Lord when he should be the one who decides on what is done about those who go against his word.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

Chimps have been known to break the arm of a juvenile behaving badly. A dog will nip a freakish puppy.

wow way to mischaracterize animal behavior.
chimps also throw shit at each other for fun...

care to provide a link to back up your bullshit ?
btw

SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.
So they will be legalizing incest marriage and polygamy? Or do you not mean marriage equality when you say it?
Of course I did, and of course polygamy is not two people and incest is not marriage equality. You can't ever trip me up, novasteve. I will make you look like a fool every time, as I just did. I will give you some time to set yourself up as a fool again. Go for it.
For marriage to be equal all adults must be free to marry all consenting adults they desire or it is not equal. Be it brother, sister, or twins :p
The whole point is to eliminate the concept of marriage in favor of the freedom of transitory relationships.

And if anyone has defined transitory relationships, it is straight couples. 50% divorce rate?
That's true. If liberals had not already so damaged the idea of marriage, we wouldn't even be discussing same sex marriage at all. The very idea would be ridiculous. But, once a culture starts down the road of degredation, it doesn't stop until it is done, dead and gone.

That's true. If liberals had not already so damaged the idea of marriage, we wouldn't even be discussing same sex marriage at all. The very idea would be ridiculous. But, once a culture starts down the road of degredation, it doesn't stop until it is done, dead and gone.

Oh please. The reason people get divorced is not political. It is because they don't want to be married any more. So unless you want the gov't to force people to stay married when they don't want to be married, it is not about liberals or conservatives. It is about a population that allows its people to choose what they want.

And about allowing women to be more than housewives.

You far right reactionaries have to do far better than the crying above if you are going to get the millennials to listen to you. They are the ones who are going to make the final choices on this for our future, and you are not even on the playing field yet. Burning bathrooms is a non-starter in convincing them.

I used to blow up the toilets with cherry bombs and flush down smoke bombs in the men's room when I was a teen.........
You know what's amazing is everyone here is assigning political motives and you cut through all the crap (ha!) and saw it for what it was. Kids destroy and vandalize for kicks. It's probably no more complicated than that.

I think a third alternative bathroom is actually a pretty good idea. That's where all the "confused about my gender" people can go. You know, now that I'm an adult, it probably wouldn't freak me out too much to see a tranny in the ladies room. However, when I was young, yes, it probably would have freaked me out.

You all must remember that young ones are more sensitive to things like that; also in school, the trannys are more likely to get bullied.

I think a third alternative bathroom is actually a pretty good idea. That's where all the "confused about my gender" people can go. You know, now that I'm an adult, it probably wouldn't freak me out too much to see a tranny in the ladies room. However, when I was young, yes, it probably would have freaked me out.

You all must remember that young ones are more sensitive to things like that; also in school, the trannys are more likely to get bullied.
really at most arena or stadium concerts I attended do to a massive lack of women's facilities there were always women in the men's.
the only people to lose it were ignorant immature fucks like the op.

really at most arena or stadium concerts I attended do to a massive lack of women's facilities there were always women in the men's.

I only ever used a men's room once at a club I went to because the line to the ladies room was too long, so me and a couple of my friends went into the mens room. I wouldn't do that normally though!

I only ever used a men's room once at a club I went to because the line to the ladies room was too long, so me and a couple of my friends went into the mens room. I wouldn't do that normally though!
when you gotta go you gotta go!

I used to blow up the toilets with cherry bombs and flush down smoke bombs in the men's room when I was a teen.........
You know what's amazing is everyone here is assigning political motives and you cut through all the crap (ha!) and saw it for what it was. Kids destroy and vandalize for kicks. It's probably no more complicated than that.
Yeah, there was never a moment when someone wasn't looking I wasn't vandalizing. I was a dick of a kid...

Really???

They need a long trough for the gals, and tell them to stop messing with their faces and hair and move on....

Really???

Yeah, but I didn't touch anything!

They need a long trough for the gals, and tell them to stop messing with their faces and hair and move on....

Pfft. Sometimes that's the only reason why we go to the bathroom!

Forum List

Back