General Flynn to be exonerated this week by bill barr!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Aww hell yea! Flynn is a good man and was set up! Look likes Durham is doing a good job .

Now we just need manafort out, Roger Stone whos a great patriot will be released soon..

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.
Further NAIL in the Coffin.
Roger Stone, Flynn and Paul Manafort are GOOD GUYS for the USA? You live in a FUCKED up Mind.

• Banned

Aww hell yea! Flynn is a good man and was set up! Look likes Durham is doing a good job .

Now we just need manafort out, Roger Stone whos a great patriot will be released soon..

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.
Roger Stone, Flynn and Paul Manafort are GOOD GUYS for the USA? You live in a FUCKED up Mind.
Yes Flynn was set up Manafort was investigated for doing what Hillary Clinton did Roger stone is just an amazing patriot

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.
Yes Flynn was set up Manafort was investigated for doing what Hillary Clinton did Roger stone is just an amazing patriot

Yet ALL in jeopardy of JAIL, Except Manafort, who is there, along with Cohen.
What a fucked up group you support.

• Banned

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.

Yeah you lefties got a little deranged after Trump kick your ass lol

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.

Yeah you lefties got a little deranged after Trump kick your ass lol
A LITTLE deranged? How about completely certifiably deranged? Just like the one posting in this thread!

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.
Win Co? Sounds Chinese, you traitor.

Keep fighting patriots!

I hope he does.
Win Co? Sounds Chinese, you traitor.
He's NOT Chinese, he's just REAL dumb.

Keep fighting patriots!

He is a Pos as is Stone, and Manafort, they are all crooks but tramp and barr loves crooks as they are crooks.

Keep fighting patriots!
Imagine being faced with jail time for only one misspeak to the FBI.

Too bad his last name is not Clinton.

Keep fighting patriots!

He is a Pos as is Stone, and Manafort, they are all crooks but tramp and barr loves crooks as they are crooks.
All because trump kicked your ass in 2016.. sore loser huh? Lol

Forum List

Back