Look For Trump To Fire Bill Barr By Next Week

Why bother? When Biden takes over he can either fire him or keep him. I'd say Biden keeps him on. The rest of your speil is total bullshit as usual.
In other words, you can't refute the fact that your cult leader is an incompetent clown -- but slightly less clownish than you are....because he is getting paid to do it, while you do it for frdunsies....

#sad
That's it, keep spewing your hatred loser.
Sure thing!

Here's an oldie but goodie...
_00-0charts.008y (1).jpg

Why bother? When Biden takes over he can either fire him or keep him. I'd say Biden keeps him on. The rest of your speil is total bullshit as usual.
In other words, you can't refute the fact that your cult leader is an incompetent clown -- but slightly less clownish than you are....because he is getting paid to do it, while you do it for frdunsies....

#sad

Uh Trump lost, so you are the loser.
Sorry jiggy, I have nothing to do with Trump or losing. Don't you have a big screen to steal?

No I stole an election, remember Trump Humper that is why your savior is One and Done. See ya.

#sad

Uh Trump lost, so you are the loser.
Sorry jiggy, I have nothing to do with Trump or losing. Don't you have a big screen to steal?

No I stole an election, remember Trump Humper that is why your savior is One and Done. See ya.
Jiggy, you made more sense before the election. Now go steal a bike or something because no one gives a crap about anything you idiots say.

#sad
Sure thing!

Here's an oldie but goodie...
View attachment 428156
I've told you fascist traitors that it makes little difference to me that Trump lost. You wanna keep pretending BS go ahead. I laugh at you idiots and your never ending spew of garbage.

"Having already gone from MAGA hero to pariah, the attorney general reportedly keeping investigations into Hunter Biden under wraps has further infuriated the president -- Why didn’t the Fake News Media, the FBI and the DOJ report the Biden matter BEFORE the Election,” Trump tweeted Thursday night."
View attachment 428145

Man, Trump really does suck at hiring the best people....He may go down as the weakest most incompetent president in history....hell, even Comey revealed Hillary was under investigation a week or so before the election -- which I am told, helped Trump's campaign tremendously -- and Trump's guy can't even reveal the existence of a 2 year old investigation into Hunter's Chinese tax fraud scheme and child sex trafficking ring in Thigh-Land??
Don clearly doesn’t know how to hire people. Either he’s too dumb or he does really care. Why would he hire Barr, a well known Bush lackey? Like so many people he surrounded himself with, Barr wasn’t loyal to him.

Don’s dumb.

BS, Barr is nothing but a Trump flunky.
You need to research his past. He’s a swamp creature.

Well he is in the right place with Trump.
He never was loyal to dumb Don, in the way Holder and Lynch did all they could to protect Ears.

When Barr said,“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” he signaled to all that nothing would be done about election fraud.

Every election has fraud. There is little doubt this one had plenty.

However, it’s common in the corrupt government of the US. Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were nothing but loyal to Ears.
How so?
LOL. Do some research. I know you think Ears was as clean and honest as the son of God, but he wasn’t.
I have. That’s why I think you’re wrong but was willing to hear you out.

I never understand why people expect “do some research” to be a reasonable substitute for an argument.

However, it’s common in the corrupt government of the US. Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were nothing but loyal to Ears.
How so?
LOL. Do some research. I know you think Ears was as clean and honest as the son of God, but he wasn’t.
I have. That’s why I think you’re wrong but was willing to hear you out.

I never understand why people expect “do some research” to be a reasonable substitute for an argument.
Well okay but to anyone who is unbiased, O was very well protected by his AG. His many scandals were entirely ignored by his AG. You might recall Holder was the first AG to be held in contempt criminally and civilly.

You might recall Holder was the first AG to be held in contempt criminally and civilly.
Um, no. He was held in contempt of Congress that’s all. It wasn’t civil or criminal and it was nothing more than a political stunt by Republicans over and an absurd subpoena in the Benghazi investigation.

There were eight investigations into Benghazi which were fully complied with. The AG didn’t need to protect Obama from them because he didn’t do anything wrong.

You might recall Holder was the first AG to be held in contempt criminally and civilly.
Um, no. He was held in contempt of Congress that’s all. It wasn’t civil or criminal and it was nothing more than a political stunt by Republicans over and an absurd subpoena in the Benghazi investigation.

There were eight investigations into Benghazi which were fully complied with. The AG didn’t need to protect Obama from them because he didn’t do anything wrong.
Of course, it’s a political stunt when Rs do it, but good government when Ds do it.

Get informed before posting

While Democrats argued that Holder was carrying out his constitutional role by honoring the executive privilege claim, on June 28, 2012, House Speaker John Boehner scheduled a vote on the contempt resolution anyway. Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal[134] and civil[135] contempt. He was held in contempt by the House of Representatives in a 255–67 vote, with 17 Democrats voting for the measure, 2 Republicans voting against the measure.
Eric Holder - Wikipedia

Of course, it’s a political stunt when Rs do it, but good government when Ds do it.
The Ds aren’t beyond political stunts either. I’m not impressed by being held in contempt of Congress. It’s meaningless to me because it’s a purely political process by the definition of the word.

I bet you don’t even know what they held him in contempt over.

"Having already gone from MAGA hero to pariah, the attorney general reportedly keeping investigations into Hunter Biden under wraps has further infuriated the president -- Why didn’t the Fake News Media, the FBI and the DOJ report the Biden matter BEFORE the Election,” Trump tweeted Thursday night."
View attachment 428145

Man, Trump really does suck at hiring the best people....He may go down as the weakest most incompetent president in history....hell, even Comey revealed Hillary was under investigation a week or so before the election -- which I am told, helped Trump's campaign tremendously -- and Trump's guy can't even reveal the existence of a 2 year old investigation into Hunter's Chinese tax fraud scheme and child sex trafficking ring in Thigh-Land??
Barr is a swamp creature that needed the swamps approval to get into office--------think the republican party has been pushing for swamp creatures to be put in to cover for them and to delay trump.

The Ds aren’t beyond political stunts either. I’m not impressed by being held in contempt of Congress. It’s meaningless to me because it’s a purely political process by the definition of the word.

Lol. You didn’t even know he was held in contempt, yet you ignore your ignorance and claim I don’t know what occurred.

LMFAO.

Lol. You didn’t even know he was held in contempt, yet you ignore your ignorance and claim I don’t know what occurred.

LMFAO.
I knew he was held in contempt by Congress. It was not a court.

Tell me why I should be impressed that he was held in contempt by a bunch of Republican politicians?

Trump might feel he can get some special investigations with a new AG to try and torch the incoming administration

The only thing that Trump likes more than whining is petty attempts at vengeance.

Trump might feel he can get some special investigations with a new AG to try and torch the incoming administration

The only thing that Trump likes more than whining is petty attempts at vengeance.
Just think of all those conservatives you helped to ruin financially.

Just think of all those conservatives you helped to ruin financially.

Which ones? Roger Stone, who was convicted of commiting the crimes he was accused of? Michael Flynn, who was convicted of the crimes he was accused of? Perhaps Paul Manafort, who was convicted of the crimes he was accused of? Maybe you're referring to Rick Gates, who was convicted of the crimes he was accused of? Dinesh D'Souza who was convicted of the crimes he was accused of? Or perhaps Steve Bannon, arrested and indictment for fraud? Or perhaps Texas AG Paxton, currently under indictment for securities fraud?

There are so many to choose from.

Forum List

Back