Look For Trump To Fire Bill Barr By Next Week

Of course, it’s a political stunt when Rs do it, but good government when Ds do it.
The Ds aren’t beyond political stunts either. I’m not impressed by being held in contempt of Congress. It’s meaningless to me because it’s a purely political process by the definition of the word.

I bet you don’t even know what they held him in contempt over.
Lol. You didn’t even know he was held in contempt, yet you ignore your ignorance and claim I don’t know what occurred.

LMFAO.
I knew he was held in contempt by Congress. It was not a court.

Tell me why I should be impressed that he was held in contempt by a bunch of Republican politicians?
Oh you didn’t know about the 17 Ds. Typical

Of course, it’s a political stunt when Rs do it, but good government when Ds do it.
The Ds aren’t beyond political stunts either. I’m not impressed by being held in contempt of Congress. It’s meaningless to me because it’s a purely political process by the definition of the word.

Lol. You didn’t even know he was held in contempt, yet you ignore your ignorance and claim I don’t know what occurred.

LMFAO.

Tell me why I should be impressed that he was held in contempt by a bunch of Republican politicians?
Is there a point here?

LMFAO.

Is there a point here?
Yep. You’re uninformed like all radical partisans of the two crime families.

LMFAO.

Is there a point here?
I think you lost your own thread.

Connect the AG being held in contempt to Obama being a criminal?

LMFAO.

Is there a point here?

Lol. You really are reaching now.

LMFAO.

Is there a point here?

Lol. You really are reaching now.
Not so much as a reach as a return to the topic that you seemed to have forgotten.

Trump may be too busy pouting or pardoning people who can help him later.

Oh, STFU! Have you gone completely stupid?
You poor thing.

You are the poor thing! Was Trump pouting at the Army-Navy game yesterday? Who did he pardon? You are so fucked up that your imagination has taken over your brain. See a fucking psychiatrist you limp dicked poor excuse for a male of the species!
Not sure what a football game has to do with this.

You drama queens are too emotional for me, sorry.

There not one person who's has survived in any political arena for a few decades who isn't tainted.

Forum List

Back