General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Testimony of the wife and the witnesses that overheard the conversation is all the proof needed. Failure of the alleged witnesses in the White House to deny what the wife and witnesses said is also evidence and proof. So far, none of the alleged witnesses at the White House has contradicted what the wife and her witnesses said.

Strange, the same thing happened over Tillerson calling Trump a moron. The spokesmen for the people came out and denied it, but the people themselves remained silent. Even when given several opportunities to refute what was claimed.

He's pissed right off at that **** congress critter as well he should be.
BITCH, HE SHOULD BE PISSED AT HIS BOSS FOR HAVING TO MAKE UP THE BULLSHIT CUM BY YA LIE.....WHY WOULD TRUMP NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO CALL THIS PARTICULAR SOLDIER WHEN ACCORDING TO TRUMP....HE'S THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF PRESIDENTS TO MAKE CALLS AND WRITE LETTERS???? ANSWER THAT BITCH!!

This story is pretty disgusting. I don't agree with a lot of the things Trump does and says but in this case Congresswomen Wilson should be ashamed of herself. Ugly stuff.

Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?
Something is wrong with your reading comprehension. Now, do you have evidence that trump responded in any way at all about the kia's in Africa before he was embarrassed into doing it.
This thread is about the condolence call.

Do you have proof of what was said, is this just about deflection, or is something wrong with your reading comprehension?
Testimony of the wife and the witnesses that overheard the conversation is all the proof needed. Failure of the alleged witnesses in the White House to deny what the wife and witnesses said is also evidence and proof. So far, none of the alleged witnesses at the White House has contradicted what the wife and her witnesses said.

Kelly just came out and smashed that fucking congress woman bitch from Florida. So fuck off with all the bullshit now.

"Selfish behavior of a member of congress" and that's only the tip of the iceberg. You need to hear the presser. When I get a link I'll add it.

But he bitch slapped her into a new galaxy. He shredded her. He kicked her ass.

Nothing but standard partisan conjecture, rumor-mongering and attacks so far. Provide some proof one way or the other and we'll have something.
There is no conjecture about trumps dereliction in duty by taking 12 days to respond to the families or to make a public announcement about the soldiers being killed in action. The focus is just on the phone call at present. Other aspects of his dereliction are not being addressed.
Great. Do you have a tape of the call?
Something is wrong with your reading comprehension. Now, do you have evidence that trump responded in any way at all about the kia's in Africa before he was embarrassed into doing it.
This thread is about the condolence call.

Do you have proof of what was said, is this just about deflection, or is something wrong with your reading comprehension?
Trump denies family claim he disrespected fallen soldier

So, just like me, you can't say for sure.

Check Trumps tweets. Oh look.... Nothing about the soldiers killed in Niger.

The Press Secretary briefed it the day after it happened.

The staff wrote a condolence letter, checked by the DOD, and put it on Trumps desk October 5th the same day the press secretary briefed.

But not a word (or a tweet) from Trump.

Trump was too busy yelling at Tillerson for calling him a moron.

The Chief of Staff also confirmed that the president told Myesha Johnson her husband "knew what he signed up for

So Team Trump has been lying when they said Trump did not say that

So did Bush, and Reagan tripled the national debt. Why no outrage over the republicans who multiplied the national debt more than the democrats.

Now who is comparing numbers? Obama added $10 trillion dollars in 8 years. Every President before him had not acquired that much debt in TOTAL!

Once you adjust for inflation, Ronald Reagan increased the debt far more than Obama did.

I just can't get over Kelly lying like this......why does Trump need coaching on how to contact this particular soldier???? And why would Kelly offer this lame excuse to a grieving wife that in fact says he died doing what he like doing best and having this idiot relay the message per batim??? Cover up to the core and for Kelly to ease this narrative into him, walking off into the sunset to the cemetary to ponder.....give me a fuckin break....IF IN FACT HE WENT THERE....IT WAS TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!!

Kelly: I'm "stunned" that Rep. Wilson listened to Trump's call

Kelly told Trump, "There's nothing you can do to lighten the burden." The president called the four families who lost soldiers in Niger and offered condolences in "the best way he could ...

It stuns me" that a member of Congress listened in on that phone call. "I thought at least that's sacred," he said. The Chief of Staff also confirmed that the president told Myesha Johnson her husband "knew what he signed up for" and added Trump meant the statement as a testament to La David Johnson's heroism.'

Sanders: Kelly is 'disgusted' by politicization of his son's death

The Chief of Staff also confirmed that the president told Myesha Johnson her husband "knew what he signed up for

So Team Trump has been lying when they said Trump did not say that

Just like the far left lies constantly about everything Trump does, they make up "news" that often turns out to be not true!

Especially the Russian collusion as they can not handle losing the election for having a horrid candidate!

The staff wrote a condolence letter, checked by the DOD, and put it on Trumps desk October 5th the same day the press secretary briefed.

Fuck you. He was following Kelly's advice to hold off.

That's a good point. It was supposed to be a private phone call. Anyway my take is if trump said something like that, they're taking it out of context to make him look bad, which is nothing short of despicable

Just shut up and go play with your beaver!

Have you heard the latest?

Kelly just verbally slapped the Congresswoman for even listening in on the call and defended Trump.

The back-pedaling by the left will commence tomorrow when the libs have had enough time to round up enough children to read the news to them..

Kelly has taken the fall for Trumps failure to show widow respect and empathy.....and in fact, called the widow, the congresswoman, the mother and all in that limo....AS LIARS. The fact that this man, a gold star member himself, is expecting the American people, those of us with working brain cells, to believe him and Trump, rather than the families of this fallen soldiers.

Lets keep in mind, according to TRUMP, HE WRITES LETTERS AND CALLS ON ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS FAMILIES ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM....SO WHY THEN DOES HE SUDDENLY NEED HELP FROM KELLY TO CALL THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY?????????? KEEP IN MIND, HE SPENT 3-5 MINUTES TALKING TO THIS WOMAN WITHOUT EVER MENTIONING LA DAVID'S NAME AND ACCORDING TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO GOT CALLS FROM TRUMP, THE CALLS LASTED UPWARDS OF 20 MINUTES???? WAS THIS HIS FIRST TIME CALLING A BLACK PERSON???CAUSE HE HAD ACCORDING TO TRUMP, CALLED THE OTHER 3 SOLDIER ALREADY!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO THEM, WHY SHOULD KELLY HAVE TO ADVISE HIM ON THIS ONE PARTICULAR SOLDIER, SHOULDN'T HE KNOW BY NOW WHAT TO SAY????

Trump once again, there is a hot hot place in hell for you and my only wish, is that you sir....keep this shit in mind as you daily throw every fuckin member of your cabinet out to constantly clean up your fuckin failures as a human being and leader!!

Kelly, I hope your son is proud of his dad and I hope your able to sleep at night after this cover up and calling out this woman as a liar!!
Kelly would kick you in the balls...if you had any.

Forum List

Back